Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things about QPR you have been wrong about 17:09 - Feb 25 with 4107 viewsloftboy

When Les Ferdinand came on for his debut away at wherever it was I turned to mate after 5 minutes and said “ he’s crap, runs around like a headless chicken “
And yelling at Wegerle to pass the bloody ball before he beat another couple of players and scoring goal of the season at Leeds.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 10:40 - Feb 26 with 737 viewsterryb

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 10:27 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Was Mullery highly rated before he joined us, Terry?
I can't remember.

From memory Brian, I think he had a reasonable record at Brighton & had a reputation for playing attractive attacking football.

I don't think many supporters were upset at him being appointed, although anybody replacing TV was going to have a hell of a job!

My trips to LR were limited in those days after becoming a father in '82, but I can't recall any real anger against him until the Belgrade result.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 10:42 - Feb 26 with 733 viewsqpr1976

Not sure if it was his debut, but one of Les’s earlier games for us, Away at Peterborough. I recall commenting on him possibly being blind in one eye as he never seemed to spot the ball over his right shoulder. Sacked him off there & then. Think we scored with an OG....?
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 13:13 - Feb 26 with 687 viewsFredManRave

Being really nervous, anxious, and worried before the Palace game...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 14:03 - Feb 26 with 646 viewsdanehoop

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 13:13 - Feb 26 by FredManRave

Being really nervous, anxious, and worried before the Palace game...

I thought SWP was going to be a really astute signing on the basis of the fisting he gave us when he played for Man City. One goal aside, totally wrong.

Never knowingly understood

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 14:07 - Feb 26 with 640 viewsloftus77

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 14:03 - Feb 26 by danehoop

I thought SWP was going to be a really astute signing on the basis of the fisting he gave us when he played for Man City. One goal aside, totally wrong.

In a similar-ish vein (I have to admit), Park and 'The Pirate'.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:06 - Feb 26 with 589 viewsrrrspricey

Was working until 7 so couldn't get to the game so watched our 2012 match against the bin dippers on a stream.

Slammed the laptop shut when Kuyt banged in their 2nd with about 15 minutes to go
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:09 - Feb 26 with 580 viewsstowmarketrange

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:06 - Feb 26 by rrrspricey

Was working until 7 so couldn't get to the game so watched our 2012 match against the bin dippers on a stream.

Slammed the laptop shut when Kuyt banged in their 2nd with about 15 minutes to go

Me and my daughter left at 2-2 happy with the point.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:13 - Feb 26 with 572 viewsMaggsinho

I thought we'd bounce straight back with something to spare when we got relegated in 1996.
Login to get fewer ads

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:16 - Feb 26 with 560 viewsxianwol

I thought Sean Wright Phillips would guarantee us a top ten finish
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:24 - Feb 26 with 549 viewsQPRSteve

We hadn't been playing very well and I didn't think I would miss much by going out with my girlfriend instead of to the match.......... QPR 5 Newcastle 5
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 15:25 - Feb 26 with 549 viewsFredManRave

I remember this one vividly. Half time at home to Boro and 4-0 up against the leaders. Me and my Bro at the bar shitting ourselves convinced we were about to watch one of the worst capitulations in our history. You have to put it in context of just how shit we were that season and the recent appointment of Harford replacing Houston and Harford winning only 3 games that after his appointment in November the last one against Boro. And we stayed up by one point!

The first two goals could be considered jammy but what a pass from Kennedy and finish by Gallen for the 3rd and the last two weren't bad either.

We relaxed when the fifth went in!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024