Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if you had to choose one game to win... 19:21 - Nov 1 with 7267 viewscarlosthebulb

who would it be? Forest away with all that heartache, or Villa at home for the obvious...?

Personally I'd go with Forest. Ridiculous that over a hundred years has passed and not one bloody win there
if you had to choose one game to win... on 11:13 - Nov 2 with 1493 viewsCamberleyR

Forest away, no contest. Our record there looks like the name of a small Welsh village.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

if you had to choose one game to win... on 17:17 - Nov 2 with 1413 viewsBluce_Ree

Beating Forest away plz.

And then the drawing with a last second equalising own goal from John Terry where his f**king detached head bounces the ball in after he's kicked in the throat by his own goalkeeper.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

if you had to choose one game to win... on 17:19 - Nov 2 with 1412 viewsNorthernr

Forest.

Unless there's some sort of last minute John Terry own goal to win it for us scenario on offer.
if you had to choose one game to win... on 20:07 - Nov 2 with 1368 viewscarlosthebulb

if you had to choose one game to win... on 10:06 - Nov 2 by smegma

Nice to have you back Carlos. Where have you been ??

Thanks mate
if you had to choose one game to win... on 21:03 - Nov 2 with 1345 viewsMistication92

A Terry own goal would be so wonderful. Just the thought of it is making me happy.
if you had to choose one game to win... on 21:07 - Nov 2 with 1340 viewsDWQPR

I’m a greedy bar steward, I want to win both games 5-0 both with Terry sent off after smacking his own keeper who called him a racist cñut. Don’t suppose that is too much to ask?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

if you had to choose one game to win... on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 1331 viewsMonahoop

Forest. I have a good feeling about this for this coming Saturday. But then they'll score first and it will be business as usual at the Pity Ground. Keep hoping it will end sometime.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024