Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean Goss 10:14 - Jan 17 with 22945 viewsterryb

Am I being stupid & not seeing it, or is there not a general thread for transfer rumours?

Anyhow, I've seen that we are being linked to Sean Goss, a 19 year old at Manure & not as a loan.

I don't know if there is any possibility of this happening or anything about the player.

Can someone please enlighten me?
Sean Goss on 10:43 - Jan 23 with 5197 viewsrsonist

Looks a promising signing. Seems clear that Borysiuk is well and truly toast - might be a tad miffed if I were Doughty too.
Sean Goss on 10:44 - Jan 23 with 5178 viewspaulparker

Sean Goss on 10:43 - Jan 23 by rsonist

Looks a promising signing. Seems clear that Borysiuk is well and truly toast - might be a tad miffed if I were Doughty too.

has this lad actually played any first team games for anyone ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sean Goss on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 5144 viewsDannyPaddox

He's gonna have to get rid of the grolsch bottle tops for laces malarkey.
Sean Goss on 10:50 - Jan 23 with 5114 viewseghamranger

Sean Goss on 10:44 - Jan 23 by paulparker

has this lad actually played any first team games for anyone ?

2 for Man Utd on his wiki page.

Good write ups about him.

Can play left back too...
Sean Goss on 11:10 - Jan 23 with 4978 viewsDorse

I like the way the club seem to have a policy regarding transfers and they are sticking to it. Compare that to previous Januarys when it was all about whether we could get Defoe, or brought in Samba. Whisper it quietly but have we got our Rangers back?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sean Goss on 11:17 - Jan 23 with 4935 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-sean-gos

Mature, wide range of passing, bossed the game etc....the Manchester Evening News rate him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sean Goss on 11:18 - Jan 23 with 4926 viewspaulparker

Sean Goss on 10:50 - Jan 23 by eghamranger

2 for Man Utd on his wiki page.

Good write ups about him.

Can play left back too...

Seems a bit of a worry that we are buying a player who has only played 2 league games in his whole career
still in Ollie we trust

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sean Goss on 11:21 - Jan 23 with 4893 viewsLblock

Sean Goss on 11:18 - Jan 23 by paulparker

Seems a bit of a worry that we are buying a player who has only played 2 league games in his whole career
still in Ollie we trust

Were his Exeter games non league?

Not sure he'll come straight in but this does seem to signal that Boris the Pole will be booking his return ticket with Wizz Go! anyday now, shame as I rated him.

Good luck to the lad incoming.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Sean Goss on 11:27 - Jan 23 with 4853 viewsrsonist

Sean Goss on 11:18 - Jan 23 by paulparker

still in Ollie we trust

If you want to be as negative as possible then you will be full of worry I suppose.

Like Dorse says this is how most of us want our club run. Maybe not every bet we make hits the jackpot but we're trying to box clever in a brutally competitive market.
Sean Goss on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 4797 viewspaulparker

Sean Goss on 11:27 - Jan 23 by rsonist

If you want to be as negative as possible then you will be full of worry I suppose.

Like Dorse says this is how most of us want our club run. Maybe not every bet we make hits the jackpot but we're trying to box clever in a brutally competitive market.

its more of symptom of modern football that a lad of 21 going on 22 has only made 2 first team appearances, 20/30 years ago he would have had 100 games under his belt
I agree that we have to shop in the bargain bin now the transfer market especially in the championship has got silly , its a gamble because we may be paying money for him hopefully he can do well I have a feeling he will be used at left back to put pressure on bidwell as Ollie may have given up on Robinson now that we are playing wing backs

Sean Goss on 11:38 - Jan 23 with 4792 viewsDWQPR

It seems that ManUre fans rate him and seem a bit miffed that he is leaving

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport/man-utd-fans-hoping-quality-youngster-not-s

Still it wont be the first time that they have let a young prospect go and look to resign them in a few years for £100million!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Sean Goss on 11:44 - Jan 23 with 4741 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who knows what the deal is, Man U may even have a buy back at a set price.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sean Goss on 12:00 - Jan 23 with 4617 viewsFDC

Some more goss on Sean

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/similarities-to-michael-carrick-lowdown-man-u

Hats off for this little factoid!:

Goss was born in Wegberg, a town in north-western Germany close to the border with the Netherlands, on 1 October 1995 — the day after a Danny Dichio goal earned Rangers a Premier League win at Bolton.

Seems to have picked up a few injuries in his short career
Sean Goss on 12:16 - Jan 23 with 4523 viewsfrancisbowles

Left Exeter for Man U for £100k at 16, now 21 no first team appearances but breakthrough halted by back injury.

Out of contract this summer (so cheap), so I guess the training with the first team was a yes or no appraisal from Morinhuo (spelling?) and it's a no.

Could be a good low cost, low risk addition to the squad, if medical and terms are ok.
Sean Goss on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 4520 viewsHoopsarrr

Sean Goss on 11:36 - Jan 23 by paulparker

its more of symptom of modern football that a lad of 21 going on 22 has only made 2 first team appearances, 20/30 years ago he would have had 100 games under his belt
I agree that we have to shop in the bargain bin now the transfer market especially in the championship has got silly , its a gamble because we may be paying money for him hopefully he can do well I have a feeling he will be used at left back to put pressure on bidwell as Ollie may have given up on Robinson now that we are playing wing backs

Why would Ollie give up on someone who's had a bad run of injuries. He knows his potential and would've seen the few games he has featured in. Too much talent to give up on.
Sean Goss on 12:58 - Jan 23 with 5801 viewsLunarJetman

Sean Goss on 12:17 - Jan 23 by Hoopsarrr

Why would Ollie give up on someone who's had a bad run of injuries. He knows his potential and would've seen the few games he has featured in. Too much talent to give up on.

Lets hope our medicals have moved on from the "cup and cough" variety we seemed to have recently....
Sean Goss on 13:03 - Jan 23 with 5759 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sean Goss on 12:58 - Jan 23 by LunarJetman

Lets hope our medicals have moved on from the "cup and cough" variety we seemed to have recently....

Even those "cup and cough" medicals allowed plenty bollixes through!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sean Goss on 13:05 - Jan 23 with 5735 viewsDorse

Sean Goss on 11:38 - Jan 23 by DWQPR

It seems that ManUre fans rate him and seem a bit miffed that he is leaving

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport/man-utd-fans-hoping-quality-youngster-not-s

Still it wont be the first time that they have let a young prospect go and look to resign them in a few years for £100million!

Are they doing what we did with Sandro?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sean Goss on 14:21 - Jan 23 with 5534 viewslave16

Sean Goss on 13:05 - Jan 23 by Dorse

Are they doing what we did with Sandro?

500k apparently can we get that for Borysiuk if so looks like a pretty straigh swap...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Sean Goss on 14:25 - Jan 23 with 5500 viewssimmo

Picking players from the U23 teams of big and rich prem clubs has served plenty of clubs in this league and below very well. From Trippier to Drinkwater to Hall blah blah. It's a good route to take and often means you can get a very good young player that's only available because he's not an £80m valued superstar with great marketing potential.

The difference here (to play devils advocate) is that most of the better signings of this type are from academies but have already been out on loan and so on, so have some experience, but maybe that's our plan with Goss if we don't feel he can hit the ground running.

Let's see if it happens - fingers crossed it works out

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sean Goss on 14:31 - Jan 23 with 5480 viewspaulparker

Sean Goss on 12:17 - Jan 23 by Hoopsarrr

Err maybe because he is never fit to play and if Bidwell gets a knock or gets suspended we don't have anyone to cover him (niko isn't ready yet he needs to be loaned out ) , what's the point in keeping a player if they can only play 5 games a season ?
by your reckoning we should have kept sandro

Sean Goss on 14:56 - Jan 23 with 5380 viewsenfieldargh

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-offer-man-utd-midfielder-accepted

if true hopefully another new massiah

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sean Goss on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 5306 viewsWestbourneR

Weird about Borysiuk. Not given a sniff of the first team - can't see how Holloway can have seen enough to let him go.

Holloway does seem to fall upon his first team through being forced into fielding players through circumstances - rather than judging them correctly in training.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Sean Goss on 15:17 - Jan 23 with 5276 viewsenfieldargh

Sean Goss on 15:11 - Jan 23 by WestbourneR

Weird about Borysiuk. Not given a sniff of the first team - can't see how Holloway can have seen enough to let him go.

Holloway does seem to fall upon his first team through being forced into fielding players through circumstances - rather than judging them correctly in training.

I thought IH said a while back that it was AB who was helping him communicate with PW

captains fantastic

Sean Goss on 15:20 - Jan 23 with 5253 viewsenfieldargh

Sean Goss on 15:17 - Jan 23 by enfieldargh

I thought IH said a while back that it was AB who was helping him communicate with PW

Just noticed in that python clip there are I'm sure our old floodlights in the background.

Which roads where used for the filming of Graham Chapman running about?

captains fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024