Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit supplier 11:07 - Apr 21 with 23225 viewsNorthernr

As long rumoured, Nike ditched midway through deal. New ten year agreement signed with Dryworld.

New kit supplier on 15:14 - Apr 21 with 4349 viewskensalriser

I have to salute the ingenuity of QPR fans.

Whatever the news, even the seemingly positive, without fail someone will find a way to fashion it into a stick to beat the club with.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New kit supplier on 15:24 - Apr 21 with 4324 viewsBklynRanger

Properly coloured and spaced hoops, nice material, a decent neck hole and a bit of gut-room. That's all I ask.
New kit supplier on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 4316 viewskensalriser

New kit supplier on 15:24 - Apr 21 by BklynRanger

Properly coloured and spaced hoops, nice material, a decent neck hole and a bit of gut-room. That's all I ask.

How about the cycling shorts?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New kit supplier on 15:32 - Apr 21 with 4309 viewsNorthernr

New kit supplier on 15:29 - Apr 21 by kensalriser

Probably just as well Hoilett is leaving, he'd never get a pair round that ars.
New kit supplier on 15:33 - Apr 21 with 4298 viewsBklynRanger

New kit supplier on 15:29 - Apr 21 by kensalriser

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 21 with 4265 viewsBAWHoops

More importantly they are changing the terrible font on the back after 10 years of ineligible numbers and lettering due to the Football League rebrand

[Post edited 21 Apr 2016 15:43]

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

New kit supplier on 16:08 - Apr 21 with 4225 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Reading the reports from Tuesday, suggests that if they serve up similar performances next season, Dryworld won't save them from a good rinsing.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New kit supplier on 16:15 - Apr 21 with 4203 viewsjoolsyp

Any west coast of Canada hoops (like myself) fancy popping down to their Victoria, BC head office to see if we can get a scoop on the design? ;-)
Login to get fewer ads

New kit supplier on 16:41 - Apr 21 with 4145 viewsthemodfather

DRYWORLD,,,sounds like a tena ladies product!!
New kit supplier on 16:46 - Apr 21 with 4125 viewsPommyhoop

Sounds like the Aldi rival to FemFresh.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

New kit supplier on 16:59 - Apr 21 with 4094 viewsQPRDave

New kit supplier on 16:46 - Apr 21 by Pommyhoop

Sounds like the Aldi rival to FemFresh.

New kit supplier on 18:12 - Apr 21 with 3994 viewsMrSheen

Surely they should be the ones worrying about associating with us. They might be destined for the graveyard to join Influence, Brooks and View From.
New kit supplier on 18:19 - Apr 21 with 3983 viewsted_hendrix

New kit supplier on 11:16 - Apr 21 by WadR

According to Wiki, they do the kits for Atletico Miniero, Fluminense, Santa Cruz and Watford (from next season).

Looks alright. And the promise of bespoke designs and hoops that go all the way around has got me excited.

Seems to be a recent football-wide trend to eschew the big brands with their generic kits and go to smaller companies. Seeing the New Balance Liverpool kits, I'm hoping and expecting this to be a good move.

That number 7 bloke looks more livelier than the number 7 we've currently got, we should sign him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

New kit supplier on 18:33 - Apr 21 with 3959 viewsPunteR

Super Dryworld..
I'm not to bothered who makes the kit as long as the kit looks the dogs bollox.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New kit supplier on 19:07 - Apr 21 with 3913 viewsQPRDave

New kit supplier on 18:33 - Apr 21 by PunteR

Super Dryworld..
I'm not to bothered who makes the kit as long as the kit looks the dogs bollox.

But not scratchy, ... I used to hate scratchy shirts
New kit supplier on 19:17 - Apr 21 with 3885 viewsthame_hoops

New kit supplier on 19:07 - Apr 21 by QPRDave

But not scratchy, ... I used to hate scratchy shirts

I think it was the influence jersey I had as a kid and whenever I wore it, it felt like a loose bit of cotton was tickling my side but I could never find the fukker
New kit supplier on 19:45 - Apr 21 with 3844 viewsGloucs_R

It's only their logo going on the shirt, not the name. Now give me a green and black hooped away kit.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kit supplier on 20:54 - Apr 21 with 3771 viewshitman35

cool, a cheap brand for a cheap club.

oh how shyte we have become.
New kit supplier on 21:01 - Apr 21 with 3751 viewsRSoul

New kit supplier on 18:19 - Apr 21 by ted_hendrix

That number 7 bloke looks more livelier than the number 7 we've currently got, we should sign him.

Number 7 looks like our number 10. How sad is that?
New kit supplier on 21:19 - Apr 21 with 3714 viewsBrixtonR

New kit supplier on 11:31 - Apr 21 by Metallica_Hoop

Would have liked Gucci or Moncler ;-) but in the absence of them I reckon this looks well good.

Will 'Aggression apparel' be replacing Stone Island ?

http://thedryworld.com/pages/aggression-apparel
New kit supplier on 21:45 - Apr 21 with 3666 viewsHooparoo

New kit supplier on 14:48 - Apr 21 by Northernr

- They don't come any bigger than Nike in the world of sports merchandise and gear, and yet they've been our worst kit supplier for years. Worse than Lotto even. Big isn't always best, they've simply not given a sht about us.

- Nike told us in the first season that we had to take an 'off the shelf' design because they didn't have enough lead in time to design us a proper one. The kits were hideous, and didn't sell. Marketing 101 - you can't polish a turd, if the kit is sht people won't buy it, whether it's made by an amazing brand or not.

- Given that lead in time, Nike then managed to produce substandard kits for us again this season. The club is now forced to give them away for free at fans forums and away games just to shift the stock because, again, nobody has bought one. Marketing 101 - you can't polish a turd, if the kit is sht people won't buy it, whether it's made by an amazing brand or not.

- You already have to buy the shirts from the club shop and online store because good luck finding a sports store that stocks the QPR kit wheoever it's made by. We've got one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe 200 yards away from our turnstiles but I challenge you to go in there and find a QPR shirt from this year, even though Nike make it.

- The new suppliers have already committed to Hoops that go all the way round, this is already better than the sht we've had from Nike.

- They may be new and small, but that could work well for us. They want to move into Europe, they're not going to do that by doing a poor job and producing awful kits for us are they? They'll make more effort to get this right as part of their expansion plans. They can hardly care less than Nike who wouldn't even let us have a say in our own kits - in fact they've committed to bespoke designs so they've already done more than that.

- UnderArmour were new in the UK when they took the Spurs contract and that relationship, and the kits, seems to have gone really well for that reason.

- The club have, once again, listened to the supporters and acted, binning off one of the world's biggest brands to try and keep us happy.

Hope they look half decent now I've said all that

This post has been edited by an administrator

Fair enough Norf. I just fear that we are going back to the old days of "Car giant" and "Pukka Pies". I have always hoped to one day seeing QPR shirts on the rack at sports stores next to the Man U and Chelsea kits but that probably has always been naive of me and unrealistic I suppose.

As a fan from afar that's only made the pilgrimage once I probably don't appreciate the feeling around the club and how the majority of fans feel about their local club and community which is one if the reasons why I like this forum.

Lets hope that Dryworld becomes a household name when we wear their kits holding up the cup in a season or three. 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

New kit supplier on 21:57 - Apr 21 with 3645 viewsGloucs_R

Why do people care who makes the kit? I used to only wear diesel jeans, now I wear a variety of different brands... And do you know what, the quality isn't usually any different.

Hoops home and away and I'll be happy. Variations on the away coloured hoops and I'll be really happy. Think they will play safe this year so Dennis away.... Again.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kit supplier on 22:22 - Apr 21 with 3607 viewsQPRDave

New kit supplier on 19:17 - Apr 21 by thame_hoops

I think it was the influence jersey I had as a kid and whenever I wore it, it felt like a loose bit of cotton was tickling my side but I could never find the fukker

I'm sure it was the clubhouse black shirt as worn v Aston Villa away 1st game of that season Iirc. Found that one terrible to wear scratched f**k out of me
New kit supplier on 22:52 - Apr 21 with 3558 viewsCiderwithRsie

New kit supplier on 21:57 - Apr 21 by Gloucs_R

Why do people care who makes the kit? I used to only wear diesel jeans, now I wear a variety of different brands... And do you know what, the quality isn't usually any different.

Hoops home and away and I'll be happy. Variations on the away coloured hoops and I'll be really happy. Think they will play safe this year so Dennis away.... Again.

This.

Are people really going to think less of us if we play in a proper hooped kit by a manufacturer they've not heard of, rather than an abomination forced on us by a big-name supplier?

Most sportswear is shockingly shoddy however famous the brand - the fact that Mike Ashley made his fortune hawking the tat tells you everything you need to know.
New kit supplier on 22:59 - Apr 21 with 3550 viewsHayesender

As the club seem to be going for independent firms, could someone suggest portobello brewery to supply the beer in the ground next season?

Ta

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024