Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun off to Charlton 23:03 - Feb 13 with 16325 viewsE17hoop

Apparently
http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201602&date=20160213&ti

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Yun off to Charlton on 20:36 - Feb 15 with 2339 viewsQPRDave

Yun off to Charlton on 20:33 - Feb 15 by daveB

Did Ferdinand become the manager today then? This was Hasselbainks decision, he's in charge of the first team

Oh sorry dave thought a dof had a hand in decisions involving football. I take it you and Jimmy have an open line to each other
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 20:38]
Yun off to Charlton on 20:50 - Feb 15 with 2311 viewsHooparoo

Has played for his country in the World Cup finals so of course he isn't good enough to even make our bench.

We get more farcical by the day.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Yun off to Charlton on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 2287 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 20:36 - Feb 15 by QPRDave

Oh sorry dave thought a dof had a hand in decisions involving football. I take it you and Jimmy have an open line to each other
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 20:38]

of course he does but decisions for the first team made by the manager as has been explained numerous times by Ferdinand
Yun off to Charlton on 20:55 - Feb 15 with 2283 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 20:50 - Feb 15 by Hooparoo

Has played for his country in the World Cup finals so of course he isn't good enough to even make our bench.

We get more farcical by the day.

So did Leroy Fer, maybe we should recall him
Yun off to Charlton on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 2260 viewsBrightonhoop

Very odd, thought he had alot of potential at times.
Yun off to Charlton on 21:46 - Feb 15 with 2167 viewsShunter

What you do DaveB is play him - he may leave in the summer but remember that the
guy keeping him out of the team is an old loanee from Leicester who won't be here next season either and Yun with one leg would be a better player and so much faster.

Rant over !
Yun off to Charlton on 22:18 - Feb 15 with 2126 viewsLblock

I'm as bemused as anyone at this loan

I've always rated Yun and loved it when when he forced CandleFace to play him towards the end of the play off season
He is however very very fragile

So the player I think he is, when fit, effectively strengthens a RELEGATION rival

Alternatively he may be a secret agent with the brief to nail on 1 of the 3 spots and actually help us

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yun off to Charlton on 22:20 - Feb 15 with 2119 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 21:46 - Feb 15 by Shunter

What you do DaveB is play him - he may leave in the summer but remember that the
guy keeping him out of the team is an old loanee from Leicester who won't be here next season either and Yun with one leg would be a better player and so much faster.

Rant over !

you can't play him if he's been injured for most of the season and if the manager doesn't rate him he won't pick him so best for him that he gets a loan move and maybe gets himself a move in the summer
Login to get fewer ads

Yun off to Charlton on 22:24 - Feb 15 with 2106 viewsLblock

Yun off to Charlton on 22:20 - Feb 15 by daveB

you can't play him if he's been injured for most of the season and if the manager doesn't rate him he won't pick him so best for him that he gets a loan move and maybe gets himself a move in the summer

Can you cast iron guarantee his been unfit?

Over on another website I've read that his mate at Palace said Yun has had "issues" with the Management and that us as a club "are a mess"
At least one of those statements is correct!!!

How's those early bird ST renewals going?!?!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yun off to Charlton on 03:42 - Feb 16 with 2025 viewsvegasranger

Not sure what all the fuss is about. He's not at an up and coming teenager. He's 26 years old, that's played just over 30 games in 3 years. He is pacey and looks to have some skill but he didn't look so good at left back the last few times I saw him. The problem is Konchesky is so poor rather than Yun being good.
Yun off to Charlton on 07:26 - Feb 16 with 1956 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 22:24 - Feb 15 by Lblock

Can you cast iron guarantee his been unfit?

Over on another website I've read that his mate at Palace said Yun has had "issues" with the Management and that us as a club "are a mess"
At least one of those statements is correct!!!

How's those early bird ST renewals going?!?!!

Can't cast iron guarantee anything but club said he was injured in the summer and he came back around October time then got injured again around December.

Hopefully the st renewals are going well otherwise those renweing will have to pay more after March which would seem a daft thing to do
Yun off to Charlton on 09:16 - Feb 16 with 1896 viewsBlue_Castello

As said before hugely disappointed that Yun hasn't been given any chance at left back this season.

As a number of people have said not one manager has wanted to give him a chance in front of Konchesky. Now that Robinson is fit and we have recalled Kepekwa a decision had to be made on who we are going to keep.

Maybe they have decided that in future Robinson will be first choice with Kepekwa as backup, if that's the decision then the sooner Robinson gets playing the better, he's younger than Yun but is he any better.
Yun off to Charlton on 09:38 - Feb 16 with 1877 viewsTheBlob

If at first you don't Sukcede,Traore,Traore,Traore again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Yun off to Charlton on 09:41 - Feb 16 with 1870 viewsNorthernr

Yun off to Charlton on 03:42 - Feb 16 by vegasranger

Not sure what all the fuss is about. He's not at an up and coming teenager. He's 26 years old, that's played just over 30 games in 3 years. He is pacey and looks to have some skill but he didn't look so good at left back the last few times I saw him. The problem is Konchesky is so poor rather than Yun being good.

Might be a work permit thing - if he doesn't play enough games somewhere he's not going to be able to stay and play here for us or anybody else.
Yun off to Charlton on 10:02 - Feb 16 with 1850 viewsQPunkR

Yun off to Charlton on 20:55 - Feb 15 by daveB

So did Leroy Fer, maybe we should recall him

Whoa whoa whoa, let's back this the fúck up and not be hasty!

QPR - "shit but local"

Yun off to Charlton on 10:25 - Feb 16 with 1831 viewsPinnerPaul

Yun off to Charlton on 16:22 - Feb 15 by kensalriser

I quite like Yun...however, it does seem strange that a number of successive managers have failed to see what is clearly obvious to a number of fans who live on the other side of the world.

Yun off to Charlton on 10:29 - Feb 16 with 1823 viewsJamie

Yun off to Charlton on 03:42 - Feb 16 by vegasranger

But then that is the fuss. Even if Yun isn't particularly great at Lb, its still a damn sight better to play him than it is to chuck Leicester's finished Lb out there.
Yun off to Charlton on 11:59 - Feb 17 with 1669 viewsLongsufferingR

Think I've discovered what Charlton are up to signing him:

ethan ‏@_ethanwinfield 18h18 hours ago
All Charlton need now is a defender called Adam and we will have a back four that consists of Adam Johnson Suk-Young Fanni #cafc
Yun off to Charlton on 12:05 - Feb 17 with 1654 viewsRs_Holy

Yun off to Charlton on 11:59 - Feb 17 by LongsufferingR

Think I've discovered what Charlton are up to signing him:

ethan ‏@_ethanwinfield 18h18 hours ago
All Charlton need now is a defender called Adam and we will have a back four that consists of Adam Johnson Suk-Young Fanni #cafc

not bad....but not as good as...

"Dunne to Mutch... Mutch to Yun"....

Couldve been the best footy chant ever.... If we'd bothered to sing it
Yun off to Charlton on 12:08 - Feb 17 with 1648 viewsLongsufferingR

Yun off to Charlton on 12:05 - Feb 17 by Rs_Holy

not bad....but not as good as...

"Dunne to Mutch... Mutch to Yun"....

Couldve been the best footy chant ever.... If we'd bothered to sing it

That's it! Maybe he wasn't a footballer after all. Just part of some covert Football League wordplay conspiracy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024