Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back...feeling positive! 21:17 - Jan 15 with 1269 viewsMr_Foxy

We absolutely controlled that today, no jokes, apart from a 15-20 minute spell of pressure in the first half where Paddy had to make one good save, it really was all us for the whole game. Orr and Gorkks should both have scored, Derry was unlucky to have his seemingly goal bound shot saved brilliantly, we had one bundled off the line (or so it looked to me...) in the first half and a Taarabt free kick flash wide...

In an essence am frustrated we didnt win, but I'd have been delighted with a point before the game, am only frustrated because we really did control it that much. They offered very little, we really were that comfortable.

Thought Moen did ok, needs a couple of more games to get up to speed with England, but I daresay Warnock didnt want to throw him into league action so quickly but has been forced to. Hopefully Faurlin is ok after limping off, also nice to hear a few renditions of "Walking in a Mackie Wonderland" today.

Am really feeling positive for the next few months after today, we need a couple of bodies to bolster numbers, but after losing Walker and Mackie we still looked really good today I thought.

Up the R's!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024