Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are peoples thoughts of this article? 08:46 - Nov 5 with 7541 viewsVUVU

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34730265

[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 8:57]

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 14:37 - Nov 5 with 2339 viewsWilloW4

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 12:15 - Nov 5 by 1BobbyHazell

That tweet is a joke, literally.

Doesn't take away that everything Campbell says reverts back to being black... If anything the 'joke' just underlines it even more.
What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 14:50 - Nov 5 with 2317 viewsJonDoeman

No brainer? that rings a bell !

It Is What It Is !!

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 14:50 - Nov 5 with 2315 viewsJonDoeman

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 14:37 - Nov 5 by WilloW4

Doesn't take away that everything Campbell says reverts back to being black... If anything the 'joke' just underlines it even more.

5 1/2 if you include Phil Brown was funny!

It Is What It Is !!

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:00 - Nov 5 with 2288 viewskensalriser

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:06 - Nov 5 with 2277 views1BobbyHazell

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 14:37 - Nov 5 by WilloW4

It certainly will for some people.
What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:11 - Nov 5 with 2273 viewsessextaxiboy

I dont believe he was sacked because he s black .

I do believe however that the disproportionate level of bile and vitriol he as been subjected to at games and on social media is .

Just my opinion
What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:17 - Nov 5 with 2262 viewsJonDoeman

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:11 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

I dont believe he was sacked because he s black .

I do believe however that the disproportionate level of bile and vitriol he as been subjected to at games and on social media is .

Just my opinion

More to do with him being shit than black Essex !

It Is What It Is !!

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:21 - Nov 5 with 2252 viewsNorthernr

Personally I'm disturbed about this war being waged on managers called Chris. Two gone yesterday, where will this shameless discrimination end?
Login to get fewer ads

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:30 - Nov 5 with 2225 viewsessextaxiboy

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:17 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

More to do with him being shit than black Essex !

The key word is disproportionate JD.

A bloke tried to physically stop me leaving the terrace at Brentford demanding that I stay and abuse Ramsey as he walked off . That was a first for me .

As I say its just my opinion . I am not accusing anyone on here .
What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:35 - Nov 5 with 2210 viewsQPR_John

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:30 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

The key word is disproportionate JD.

A bloke tried to physically stop me leaving the terrace at Brentford demanding that I stay and abuse Ramsey as he walked off . That was a first for me .

As I say its just my opinion . I am not accusing anyone on here .

Did he want you to verbally abuse Ramsey because he was not up to the job as manager or because of the colour of his skin.
What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 22:13 - Nov 5 with 2093 viewsisawqpratwcity

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 15:35 - Nov 5 by QPR_John

Did he want you to verbally abuse Ramsey because he was not up to the job as manager or because of the colour of his skin.

You don't get it.

A stranger demanding you stay and abuse some-one is discomforting, even downright creepy.

Essex didn't know what was going on inside the bloke's head.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 09:18 - Nov 6 with 2010 viewshoopstilidie

Troy Townsend, doing for race relations what Oscar Pistorious did for Toilet Duck.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 19:53 - Nov 7 with 1955 viewsQPR_John

What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 22:13 - Nov 5 by isawqpratwcity

You don't get it.

A stranger demanding you stay and abuse some-one is discomforting, even downright creepy.

Essex didn't know what was going on inside the bloke's head.

Agreed and as you point out Essex did not know what was going on inside the blokes head so why assume it was racist that's is all I was asking
What are peoples thoughts of this article? on 21:39 - Nov 7 with 1899 viewsHollowayRanger

black managers are like black players I cant stand them they are all rubbish

parker maddix Wilson Ferdinand sinclaire they are some of the best ive ever seen at QPR

white shittu carlise furlong jones steward blackstock all favourites of mine

Zamora the legend give me my best moment ever

I couldn't care less what colour the player is I just see the shirt..........and its same with the manager I couldn't careless what colour he is I just see the result

and 8 wins in 30 games wasn't good enough, not saying its easy for black managers but guess what 50% of the population don't even have one manager to represent them

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024