Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 39695 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 22:26 - Jan 7 with 4652 viewsBrightonhoop

I think we have reached a turning point. And I think the muslim community,largely silent until now,will regret not speaking up sooner. Saudi's et al are yet to condemn the attrocity. As usual. The silence from our middle eastern 'allies' is deafening.
The stunned silence of France will turn to an anger that take Europe elsewhere in the days ahead.
Paris Shootings... on 23:49 - Jan 7 with 4489 viewsBromleyHoop

Paris Shootings... on 16:49 - Jan 7 by TheBlob

False flag.
Military style precision.

so who are you suggesting has actually perpetrated this atrocity then Blob?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Paris Shootings... on 23:53 - Jan 7 with 4484 viewssmegma

Paris Shootings... on 15:38 - Jan 7 by ElHoop

Nous sommes tous Elhoop, nous sommes tous.

Je suis Charlie.
Paris Shootings... on 23:54 - Jan 7 with 4484 viewsBromleyHoop

Paris Shootings... on 17:06 - Jan 7 by TheBlob

Yup.And anyone can get tooled up and conveniently shout "Allah is avenged" just to make absolutely certain you get the "message."
Spoke perfect French.Stinks of an inside job.

Please enlighten us, who actually commited these murders then? Are you just going to allude to an alternative explanation for these shocking events or are you actually going to come out and give voice to your opinion?

Paris Shootings... on 23:57 - Jan 7 with 4478 viewsBromleyHoop

Paris Shootings... on 17:50 - Jan 7 by TheBlob

Join up the dots Sherlock.

Please share your wisdom. we all appear to be completely in the dark over this, enlighten us please.

Paris Shootings... on 00:06 - Jan 8 with 4469 viewssmegma

Paris Shootings... on 17:39 - Jan 7 by stevec

The IRA pissed all over us, it's only a matter of time before Islam does the same.

Guess we'll find out when they have a big enough population in the UK to form a political party a la Sinn Fein, then we'll see how moderate the moderates really are.

muslim terrorists don't believe in democracy, for a start they can't spell it.
Paris Shootings... on 00:20 - Jan 8 with 4444 viewsHollowayRanger

Paris Shootings... on 00:06 - Jan 8 by smegma

muslim terrorists don't believe in democracy, for a start they can't spell it.

just hope the French police are better than ours and operate a shoot to kill policy when they find those 3 pieces of scum

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Paris Shootings... on 01:05 - Jan 8 with 4423 viewsQPR1882

Paris Shootings... on 00:20 - Jan 8 by HollowayRanger

just hope the French police are better than ours and operate a shoot to kill policy when they find those 3 pieces of scum

Two caught 1 dead by the sounds of it, 2 brothers left there id cards in the getaway car

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/01/07/gunmen-who-stormed-charlie-hebdo-offices-k
Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... on 07:35 - Jan 8 with 4326 viewsderbyhoop

Those who carried out this horrific attack have a very distorted view of Islam. The muslim community does speak out against these crimes and muslim leaders do work with the police and other authorities to prevent radicalization. However, when naive, disaffected young men can head to Syria to fight for ISIS, without their own families knowing what they planned, then you can see the difficulties.

The perpetrators of crimes like these damage the very communities they claim to represent by provoking a right wing backlash.

We cannot allow this to change our way of life and the demonstrations in France overnight illustrate the support for liberty to triumph over extremism.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Paris Shootings... on 08:17 - Jan 8 with 4282 viewsElHoop

Paris Shootings... on 23:53 - Jan 7 by smegma

Nous sommes tous Elhoop, nous sommes tous.

Je suis Charlie.

Oui Monsieur Smegma, c'est vrai.

Vive Charlie.
Paris Shootings... on 09:20 - Jan 8 with 4203 viewskysersosaqpr

Paris Shootings... on 07:35 - Jan 8 by derbyhoop

Those who carried out this horrific attack have a very distorted view of Islam. The muslim community does speak out against these crimes and muslim leaders do work with the police and other authorities to prevent radicalization. However, when naive, disaffected young men can head to Syria to fight for ISIS, without their own families knowing what they planned, then you can see the difficulties.

The perpetrators of crimes like these damage the very communities they claim to represent by provoking a right wing backlash.

We cannot allow this to change our way of life and the demonstrations in France overnight illustrate the support for liberty to triumph over extremism.

I used to think that this was the act of a few nutters but most Muslims are not like this. However as time goes by and I see: terrorist atrocities across the globe; thousands of european Muslims running to fight for Isis; Christians getting slaughtered across the Middle East and Africa; gays being killed; women being treated like blacks were in the worse days of apartheid; and aetheists like me being the worst of the worse; then I think we are at war across the world. This is religion at its most malevolent
As John Lennon said before another religious loony gunned him down.... "Imagine"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Paris Shootings... on 09:24 - Jan 8 with 4188 viewsDiscodroids

Paris Shootings... on 18:49 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

What has been ignored are the amount of attacks that have been carried out on the Jewish community in France.

Sweden are experiencing a difficult time with their Muslim population. No go areas, bombs going off outside Police stations, a surge in attacks on women, huge strain on the welfare state... Poor old Swedes, too bloody soft for their own good.

Its not safe to be jewish in certain parts of east london.

my old man is one of a few left, were rarer than wild life on nazi occupied channel islands during the war. swastikers on his door, shit thru his letterbox .

the bengal's gang version of a bobby zamora brace.

'muslim only 'areas stickers everywhere in east ham ,plaistow, upton park demanding muslim only teachers in state schools, demanding what should be taught, demanding segregation of sex, demanding 'education' of 'effeminate looking brothers you see in the street'..all going on right now in east london..

dont take my word for it .take the word of primary school teachers working under these conditions.

13th century politics .

its on our doorstep. its in the here and now.a black hole collapsing in on itself.

while our politicians peruse the meat rack and dine at the hawksmoore.

all looking the other way or reading their ladybird book of janet and john appeasment/apologist politics

about these 'try before you buy jihadists ' that now want to come home as it got a bit rich for their blood.

what next ....a 'bogoff' on Ricin ??

i hope they havent got e bay accounts , can you imagine their feedback rating??. always sending their AK 47'S back cause it doesnt look like the picture.

ive read over 2oo of the cu nts have already returned. 40 have been arrested.
the other 160 odd are being de programmed by trinny and susanah.

new labours view...on jihadists

a human rights lawyer...

astonishing. starts off smug then gets ripped a new one.

Andrew Niel...

"the niceties of international law are dripping roast for lawyers such as yourself, but they dont keep us safe on the streets of this country."

bingo.bango.bongo.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 11:35]

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Paris Shootings... on 09:38 - Jan 8 with 4156 viewskysersosaqpr

Paris Shootings... on 09:24 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

Its not safe to be jewish in certain parts of east london.

my old man is one of a few left, were rarer than wild life on nazi occupied channel islands during the war. swastikers on his door, shit thru his letterbox .

the bengal's gang version of a bobby zamora brace.

'muslim only 'areas stickers everywhere in east ham ,plaistow, upton park demanding muslim only teachers in state schools, demanding what should be taught, demanding segregation of sex, demanding 'education' of 'effeminate looking brothers you see in the street'..all going on right now in east london..

dont take my word for it .take the word of primary school teachers working under these conditions.

13th century politics .

its on our doorstep. its in the here and now.a black hole collapsing in on itself.

while our politicians peruse the meat rack and dine at the hawksmoore.

all looking the other way or reading their ladybird book of janet and john appeasment/apologist politics

about these 'try before you buy jihadists ' that now want to come home as it got a bit rich for their blood.

what next ....a 'bogoff' on Ricin ??

i hope they havent got e bay accounts , can you imagine their feedback rating??. always sending their AK 47'S back cause it doesnt look like the picture.

ive read over 2oo of the cu nts have already returned. 40 have been arrested.
the other 160 odd are being de programmed by trinny and susanah.

new labours view...on jihadists

a human rights lawyer...

astonishing. starts off smug then gets ripped a new one.

Andrew Niel...

"the niceties of international law are dripping roast for lawyers such as yourself, but they dont keep us safe on the streets of this country."

bingo.bango.bongo.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 11:35]

Brilliant and spot on. Sorry to hear about what your family has to put up with from scum, just because your God has a different name to their God. Sad.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Paris Shootings... on 09:44 - Jan 8 with 4122 viewsDiscodroids

Paris Shootings... on 09:38 - Jan 8 by kysersosaqpr

Brilliant and spot on. Sorry to hear about what your family has to put up with from scum, just because your God has a different name to their God. Sad.

thanks mate, The funny thing is its only in the last ten years or so he's had any aggro. he shrugs it all off.hes well known and has loads of mates in east ham.

all his mates in the east ham working mens clubs are west indian, albanian.old cockneys and indian. its bloody great in there. swapping their cockles and potato cakes for dumplings and prakoras over a the horse racing , football, cricket and dominoes.

disgusting these minority of hateful turds wants to obliterate it all.

l
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 9:51]

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Paris Shootings... on 09:51 - Jan 8 with 4120 viewskysersosaqpr

Paris Shootings... on 09:44 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

thanks mate, The funny thing is its only in the last ten years or so he's had any aggro. he shrugs it all off.hes well known and has loads of mates in east ham.

all his mates in the east ham working mens clubs are west indian, albanian.old cockneys and indian. its bloody great in there. swapping their cockles and potato cakes for dumplings and prakoras over a the horse racing , football, cricket and dominoes.

disgusting these minority of hateful turds wants to obliterate it all.

l
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 9:51]

My old man and all my uncles and aunts were burnt out of their homes in Belfast because they were Catholic. They all still live in Ardoyne - except our lot as my dad said enough's enough and moved us over to london. Best place in the world; tolerant, wonderful people. And these scum want to turn it all back to a medieval caliphate. Shame

Paris Shootings... on 09:54 - Jan 8 with 4099 viewsDiscodroids

Paris Shootings... on 09:51 - Jan 8 by kysersosaqpr

My old man and all my uncles and aunts were burnt out of their homes in Belfast because they were Catholic. They all still live in Ardoyne - except our lot as my dad said enough's enough and moved us over to london. Best place in the world; tolerant, wonderful people. And these scum want to turn it all back to a medieval caliphate. Shame

fk . i just dont know what the answer is anymore mate.perhaps there isnt one.

Paris Shootings... on 09:55 - Jan 8 with 4108 viewsLblock

Well that's a shocker.... Or is it?

I wonder why this situation in East London hasn't been reported more? Probably for the same reason as it's not in Bradford, Birmingham, Leicester and others... Suppress it, keep your job and avoid potential backlash

People talk about our multi cultural Europe and where this has happened things are fine. However then there's the continued "ghettoisation" of areas that breed contempt, no go zones, hotbeds of criminality and further insular attitudes on all sides. The rackets are rife here with the ability of poachers to be gamekeepers seemingly unchecked and milking the state for all its worth for directly the opposite of what it's designed for.
Look to France with Paris having possibly a worse "ghetto" issue than us. Co-incidence?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 10:04 - Jan 8 with 4102 viewsNathanNI

EDIT – Referring to the fact that these issues/beliefs might be more widespread in the Muslim community

Maybe I am naive, or maybe it is wishful thinking but I don't want to agree with this. There are an estimated 1.6bn Muslims in the world. If these beliefs were widespread in that community we'd already be in a full scale war.

<IMHO>

The way I see it, and I admit to an element of simplification in this, is years ago the Christian religion was similarly reactive. You'd have got killed handy enough for denouncing god. The Crusades, many wars fought over the right of Christianity, all point to a bit of zealous thinking. Marie Antoinette was beheaded just over 300 years ago, abhorrent now, accepted then.

All of this thankfully in the past. Western civilisation (or the christian world if you want to see it that way) long ago evolved and started to believe in freedom of speech, democracy, and taking the bible as a book or moral codes, not a set of instructions that you can take your interpretation of. Eye for an eye etc.

Some of the countries in the middle east, cutting of hands, beheading folk, their treatment of women. It's biblical sh1t. If it wasn't for Oil I doubt we'd see great cities looming out of the desert, they'd still be living as they were in biblical times. The issue is that socially, judicially, and in terms of beliefs, some of them still are.

Maybe Islam will too emerge to be a more considered religion. Eventually. Hopefully these sickening acts will encourage more condemnation from within Islam. And maybe then we can all just get on with whatever floats our boat.

</IMHO>

In theory.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 10:05]
Paris Shootings... on 10:44 - Jan 8 with 4041 viewswombat

Paris Shootings... on 10:04 - Jan 8 by NathanNI

EDIT – Referring to the fact that these issues/beliefs might be more widespread in the Muslim community

Maybe I am naive, or maybe it is wishful thinking but I don't want to agree with this. There are an estimated 1.6bn Muslims in the world. If these beliefs were widespread in that community we'd already be in a full scale war.

<IMHO>

The way I see it, and I admit to an element of simplification in this, is years ago the Christian religion was similarly reactive. You'd have got killed handy enough for denouncing god. The Crusades, many wars fought over the right of Christianity, all point to a bit of zealous thinking. Marie Antoinette was beheaded just over 300 years ago, abhorrent now, accepted then.

All of this thankfully in the past. Western civilisation (or the christian world if you want to see it that way) long ago evolved and started to believe in freedom of speech, democracy, and taking the bible as a book or moral codes, not a set of instructions that you can take your interpretation of. Eye for an eye etc.

Some of the countries in the middle east, cutting of hands, beheading folk, their treatment of women. It's biblical sh1t. If it wasn't for Oil I doubt we'd see great cities looming out of the desert, they'd still be living as they were in biblical times. The issue is that socially, judicially, and in terms of beliefs, some of them still are.

Maybe Islam will too emerge to be a more considered religion. Eventually. Hopefully these sickening acts will encourage more condemnation from within Islam. And maybe then we can all just get on with whatever floats our boat.

</IMHO>

In theory.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 10:05]

news agencies are reporting another shooting in paris this morning , two police officers shot one reports to have died , they are also reporting a mosque was attacked last night with hand grenades !!!

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Paris Shootings... on 11:05 - Jan 8 with 4015 viewsDoughnut

Wonder what bits of all of this will be 'sanitised' by the media. BBC certainly dont have a roving reporter in Disco's Old man's manor do they.
Anyway, before this becomes a 'bnp pub night', Im off.
Do vote wisely at the next election people!
Paris Shootings... on 11:48 - Jan 8 with 3909 viewsHayesender

I've just read that the police officer gunned down in cold blood as he held his hands up was a married father of two.

Oh, and a muslim. RIP fella

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 12:18 - Jan 8 with 3867 viewssimmo

Some of the cartoons coming out are brilliant.

‘The papers will always fly higher than rifles’.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paris Shootings... on 13:18 - Jan 8 with 3769 viewsHunterhoop

Paris Shootings... on 12:18 - Jan 8 by simmo

Some of the cartoons coming out are brilliant.

‘The papers will always fly higher than rifles’.

Great stuff. They're all very good but that last one is fantastic. Fair play to the Independent too; that's ballsy front cover.
Paris Shootings... on 16:00 - Jan 8 with 3663 viewsLblock

Not wishing to trivialise this.... I'm at home all day at the moment after a spine procedure and have SKY News on
Why do their journo's insist on Inspector Cluescou pronounciation on certain names etc? Is got that Joey Barton cringe to it

Also the mugshots of the suspected gunmen -- the one on the left has a touch of the Bobby Zamoras I think

Sounds like it could all come to a head in a woodland shoot out soon. I hope they capture them alive bad badly wounded. That way they may be able to track down more loonies involved

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 3601 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's very interesting that the profession of the people slaughtered is helping to drive the outrage throughout Europe. Journalists may turn a blind eye to lots of truths, but deliver violence on one of their craft and public condemnation will rain down on you.

Here in Ireland, Veronica Guerin fought almost a lone crusade against the drug barons with her pen. Few cared. When they shot and killed her, moral outrage was delivered from every newspaper and radio speaker, opinion pieces suddenly emerged on the evils of drugs where silence had so long reigned, the public were consumed, politicians took note, laws were rushed through. Many drug barons fell. Veronica Guerin's colleagues instrumental in their downfall.

There is little doubt in my mind that the excellent cartoons, the pictures of united newsrooms holding 'Je Suis Charlie' posters, the media frenzy are all heartfelt, and I don't wish to minimise the sincerity behind it. There is also little doubt in my mind, however, that the frenzy of news coverage, the feeling that this is an epochal moment on our recent history, would be so much less if the poor deceased were butchers, bakers and candlestick makers.

When the Oklahoma bombing or the Atlanta bombing were carried out by fundamentalists, I don't recall this level of shock, fear and/or outrage. Kill a journalist, and a real battle is on. The biggest questions in my head all day is how long will this outrage will last, how brave will the journalists be in this battle, and which will prove mightier, the pen or the sword.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024