Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julio Caesar 09:46 - Aug 18 with 7817 viewswillis1980

Not sure if this has been posted before but this bottom feeder is apparently off to benfica but would only leave if we paid him off!
Julio Caesar on 16:56 - Aug 18 with 1520 viewskysersosaqpr

Letting in 6 goals in one World Cup match must av knocked his value and his confidence. Mind you the scum got top dollars for sideshow bob and he was CH in that same game?!
I feckin hate this transfer merry go round. Should stop as soon as season kicks off. Feckin lose feckin Remy to spuds next.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Julio Caesar on 16:57 - Aug 18 with 1519 viewsItalianR

Julio Caesar on 15:11 - Aug 18 by daveB

lots of reported interest but no actual bids for him otherwise he'd have gone. QPR were happy to pay his wages and let him go on loan so money was never an issue

how do you know there were no actual bids? because I know for a fact that there were, and I can prove it, but you prove there weren't first and I'll show my evidence.
Julio Caesar on 17:00 - Aug 18 with 1508 viewsdaveB

Julio Caesar on 16:57 - Aug 18 by ItalianR

how do you know there were no actual bids? because I know for a fact that there were, and I can prove it, but you prove there weren't first and I'll show my evidence.

who bid for him then? I sadly haven't kept written evidence, didn't realise I was in court
Julio Caesar on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 1504 viewssimmo

Julio Caesar on 17:00 - Aug 18 by daveB

who bid for him then? I sadly haven't kept written evidence, didn't realise I was in court

Wasnt there a Napoli bid? They ended up getting Reina.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Julio Caesar on 17:06 - Aug 18 with 1485 viewskysersosaqpr

You can't prove a negative anyway

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Julio Caesar on 17:20 - Aug 18 with 1469 viewsBklynRanger

You're torturing yourselves with too many unknowns. Also too many knowns knowns and unknown knowns.

All we really know is he's on massive wages and he's got Post-World Cup PTSD.

Ok, I made the second one up. Whatever the situation I wish he'd leave soon. It's fcuking embarassing.
Julio Caesar on 17:33 - Aug 18 with 1444 viewsdaveB

Julio Caesar on 17:04 - Aug 18 by simmo

Wasnt there a Napoli bid? They ended up getting Reina.

Cesar thought he had a move to Arsenal lined up so delayed and they didn't follow up in the end and went for Reina
Julio Caesar on 17:47 - Aug 18 with 1419 viewsNW5Hoop

Julio Caesar on 16:57 - Aug 18 by ItalianR

It's impossible to prove a negative, which is one of the first principles of logic. So it's all up to you to. And unless you do actually produce evidence of a bid, then there's no reason to believe you.

But you're not going to produce evidence of a bid, are you?
Login to get fewer ads

Julio Caesar on 18:10 - Aug 18 with 1328 viewsDylanP

Julio Caesar on 12:15 - Aug 18 by Jamie

As said above, he's agreed to tear up his contract if the deal can be done.

As you say though, won't stop you calling him a parasite.

He is a parasite. He is sucking the blood of the club. He earned enough last year to live on for his entire life. He is just plain greedy and good for nothing. He should be made to play substitute every game. Why let him get away with doing nothing?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Julio Caesar on 18:37 - Aug 18 with 1303 viewsJeff

Julio Caesar on 18:10 - Aug 18 by DylanP

He is a parasite. He is sucking the blood of the club. He earned enough last year to live on for his entire life. He is just plain greedy and good for nothing. He should be made to play substitute every game. Why let him get away with doing nothing?

there's a rumoured clause in his contract which states that he gets paid an additional £X for making the bench, and £Y if he makes in on the pitch, so we're 'saving' money by him not making the squad.

Can we not knock it?

Julio Caesar on 19:02 - Aug 18 with 1279 viewsItalianR

Well if you can't prove your theory I don't need a counterargument, I already won the case. Julio Cesar is a greedy cnt.
Julio Caesar on 19:17 - Aug 18 with 1255 viewskysersosaqpr

Julio Caesar on 19:02 - Aug 18 by ItalianR

Well if you can't prove your theory I don't need a counterargument, I already won the case. Julio Cesar is a greedy cnt.

Hate to break into a private argument, but even Neitche couldn't argue you'd won the argument. Aristotle and Kant may try, but not Neitche.

Julio Caesar on 19:23 - Aug 18 with 1252 viewsichbinnaughty

Julio Caesar on 16:56 - Aug 18 by kysersosaqpr

Letting in 6 goals in one World Cup match must av knocked his value and his confidence. Mind you the scum got top dollars for sideshow bob and he was CH in that same game?!
I feckin hate this transfer merry go round. Should stop as soon as season kicks off. Feckin lose feckin Remy to spuds next.

Er it was SEVEN
Julio Caesar on 19:30 - Aug 18 with 1241 viewskysersosaqpr

Julio Caesar on 19:23 - Aug 18 by ichbinnaughty

Er it was SEVEN

Was in Oz at time so I'm blaming the memory thingy on jet lag ( as opposed to brain cells being destroyed by copious amounts of beer)!!

Julio Caesar on 19:52 - Aug 18 with 1223 viewsbaz_qpr

I believe only one actual enquiry which was fiorentina which he was going to take a pay cut for but the deal was scuppered because we wanted a fee.

A couple of basic things about football contracts.

1. Unless the player requests a transfer he is entitled to have his contract paid up by the selling club. Hence why we wanted a fee

2. A player on loan retains he contract so that silly money contract still has to be paid and the split of that is in the loan deal. He cannot take a pay cut as part of a loan deal

So two more things

1. Redknapps treatment was to try to force him to put in a transfer request in a World Cup year
2. I suspect a deal was done with Toronto to give him the game time ahead of the WC on the basis that that an agreed contract termination would be agreed once a club could be found post World Cup
Julio Caesar on 20:24 - Aug 18 with 1195 viewsNW5Hoop

Julio Caesar on 19:02 - Aug 18 by ItalianR

Wow, logic isn't one of your strong points, is it?
Julio Caesar on 20:42 - Aug 18 with 1182 viewsItalianR

Sarcasm is not one of yours. My point is simply that we don't now, and yet someone wants to depict the image of an immaculate Julio Cesar. I think he has his responsibilities for the situation we're in. Not saying he is not entitled to his wages, just saying that if he wanted to put football before money he would have played the whole season somewhere. He didn't, I respect his choice, but then people here can respect my choice of despising him.
Julio Caesar on 20:51 - Aug 18 with 1170 viewsNW5Hoop

Julio Caesar on 20:42 - Aug 18 by ItalianR

Sarcasm is not one of yours. My point is simply that we don't now, and yet someone wants to depict the image of an immaculate Julio Cesar. I think he has his responsibilities for the situation we're in. Not saying he is not entitled to his wages, just saying that if he wanted to put football before money he would have played the whole season somewhere. He didn't, I respect his choice, but then people here can respect my choice of despising him.

No one is claiming he's immaculate. People, me included are asking where he was meant to go if no one was in for him. Then you came along and sneeringly said you had proof there were offers for him, but you weren't going to let anyone see your proof, unless they could do the impossible and prove a negative. Then you asserted that since no one had done that you had won the argument. Which, of course, you hadn't. Because all you've done is assert some ITK boll*cks without a shred of evidence, and claim that's the art of argument. Sadly for pub bores everywhere, it's not the art of argument.

Despise Cesar all you want. Just don't make claims you can't back up.
Julio Caesar on 23:21 - Aug 18 with 1464 viewsItalianR

Julio Caesar on 20:51 - Aug 18 by NW5Hoop

No one is claiming he's immaculate. People, me included are asking where he was meant to go if no one was in for him. Then you came along and sneeringly said you had proof there were offers for him, but you weren't going to let anyone see your proof, unless they could do the impossible and prove a negative. Then you asserted that since no one had done that you had won the argument. Which, of course, you hadn't. Because all you've done is assert some ITK boll*cks without a shred of evidence, and claim that's the art of argument. Sadly for pub bores everywhere, it's not the art of argument.

Despise Cesar all you want. Just don't make claims you can't back up.

I thought it was immediately obvious I was making a sarcastic remark, as I couldn't possibly have any form of proof. My mistake, clearly.

We are discussing the "no one was in for him". If someone was, you wouldn't know; if no one was, you wouldn't know either. Someone said we would have paid his wages anyway, but no one enquired. So basically the argument is, you are the goalkeeper of he Brazilian national team, you want to play at whatever cost, and your agent is not capable of finding a team that would let you play for free. Well if money is not the issue at stake here (obviously we didn't want to pay his entire wages to loan him out), you should find a better agent. Or a better excuse.
Julio Caesar on 00:40 - Aug 19 with 1405 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024