Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley people moving during game 20:22 - May 29 with 5406 viewsnightwish

If there is one thing that annoys me about sitting watching football is the amount of people that continually move from their seat during the match.At Wembley the amount of people continually going to the toilet,going for food or drink during the match seemed to reach new heights.I wonder why some people go to football, half the time they don't bother watching the game it just seems to be a social occasion.With Wembley tickets so high I could not believe the amount of people leaving their seats to go elsewhere.I saw some leave 3 or 4 times 1st half alone.Did anyone else notice after 30 mins of the 1st half I thought a fire alarm had gone off there were hundreds of people leaving their seats to go for toilets or food and drink.What is the mentality of people that spend vast sums of money on tickets for football then don't watch the game I just don't get it.
Wembley people moving during game on 10:55 - May 30 with 935 viewsPommyhoop

Wembley people moving during game on 10:52 - May 30 by Deano19766

Fcuk me jesus wept. We pay our money just as you do, so we can do what we like. I spent as long as possible at the bar. Don't care much for modern football but had a good craic with my old mates (who remain season ticket holders)

Were you the one pointing his mobile at his pint

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Wembley people moving during game on 10:56 - May 30 with 940 viewsMrNITK

Biggest bunch of moaners on this site ever. Poor you having to stand up for 10 seconds while someone walks past!

You must all be in yours teens. I'm in my 30's and I've noticed I p!ss a lot more than I use to. When you need to go you need to go. Went on 30 mins and about 70 mins. Didn't see anyone eating pies or drinking, just p!ssing.

Sorry I didn't go at half time but I didn't need to. Being sat there at half time I can tell you the stadium practically emptied.

Stop moaning you miserable f@ckers!!!!!
Wembley people moving during game on 10:57 - May 30 with 932 viewsDeano19766

Wembley people moving during game on 10:55 - May 30 by Pommyhoop

Were you the one pointing his mobile at his pint

I doubt it. Was too bust downing as many pints as I could at the bar and catching up with old friends.
[Post edited 30 May 2014 11:00]
Wembley people moving during game on 11:14 - May 30 with 894 viewsPommyhoop

Wembley people moving during game on 10:57 - May 30 by Deano19766

I doubt it. Was too bust downing as many pints as I could at the bar and catching up with old friends.
[Post edited 30 May 2014 11:00]

Everyone does realise I am not Mr Angry from Angryville and I do realise that todays smart phones have the capacity to produce good quality videos and certainly photo's...
I was joking ..All them video clips are the lifeblood to Rangers Expats.. Especially in unreal happenings like last Saturday
Keep waving them bleeding mobiles about FFS

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Wembley people moving during game on 11:23 - May 30 with 880 viewsRBlock

Wembley people moving during game on 22:55 - May 29 by kensalriser

Once a certain number of people stand up, everyone has to stand up if they want to see - including the old, the less able and kids. Constantly standing up and blocking the views of others is just bad manners.

It wasn't constant standing, I was just up and down a bit, it was too emotional to stay still! I switched with the bloke directly behind me and offered to with the other 2 rows before the concourse. They weren't less able or children, just miserable bastards. It was Wemberlee and nobody seemed nonplussed or bothered about the situation.
Wembley people moving during game on 11:45 - May 30 with 856 viewsMrNITK

If your able to get in the stand, your able enough to stand up and then sit yourself back down. My Grandad is 94 and he realises now and again he's going to have to get up for someone to pass. I have never heard him moan once about that. You lot are grumpy before your time.
Wembley people moving during game on 11:56 - May 30 with 848 viewsspencer

The moving all the time really annoys the f.. out of me.I don't mean the people standing cheering etc...I mean the general up and down..food toilet drink etc etc...

I do like the falling over the next three rows when Zamora scores in the 90 minute though :)
Wembley people moving during game on 17:24 - May 30 with 783 viewspompeyhoop

Utter bollox!! Any other rules mate??

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024