Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 14:31 - May 27 with 30168 viewsrongould

C R A P.
New kit on 17:31 - May 27 with 2604 viewsTheBlob

Once you get over the initial shock I think you'll get used to it.
Think it would help if we all get empathised with the designer and became blind Mexicans on acid.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

New kit on 17:31 - May 27 with 2608 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 17:29 - May 27 by sdm1508

Never once have i insulted someone. I want us to be in 'proper hoops' but at the same time I want us to be financially secure which means being in the premier league. I want my children and grand children to be supporting QPR long after I have gone and experience days like Saturday. If wearing a crappy looking shirt for a season leads to that so what.

We have had shirts in the past that weren't full hoops. I think the Brooks one or something around that time had a big white block on it for the number.

For one year if we have to wear something a bit different to get more money into the club so be it. Some of the arguments are almost like saying ' I would rather have 11 Boswankers in the correct shirt than 11 Clint Hill's in the one we are getting this season'

The hoops are important, I get that. I can't wait for the kit after this one, but it's also the players under the kit that make it so special.

So it's not just me then?

Even Clive agreed with something I said for once.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New kit on 17:33 - May 27 with 2595 viewsRed_Ranger

New kit on 17:19 - May 27 by hoopstilidie

1969-1974

Just saying.

I was about to get very angry but that has shut me up nicely!!!!
Thanks hoopsti
New kit on 17:33 - May 27 with 2594 viewstimcocking

New kit on 17:31 - May 27 by A40Bosh

So it's not just me then?

Even Clive agreed with something I said for once.

I find it interesting, given the outspoken anti-new-stadium stance, to be so unmoved by a shirt which isn't even hooped. To me, that isn't a consistent viewpoint.

I'm pretty sure nobody wanted to be on here moaning, today of all days. Feels like a sucker punch to me.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 17:51]
New kit on 17:39 - May 27 with 2565 viewscarrotcrunch_R

New kit on 17:20 - May 27 by A40Bosh

Some times I have to state the bleeding obvious by way of illustration, because I cannot understand how people (despite it being explained to them that one of the top 2 sports goods firm in the entire world is giving us £45m over 4 years) can get so upset that the new kit is not exactly as they want. Do they think that TF and the team went straight in and said give us any old shiit you want guv.

I do not like the kit

but I can live with it.

Ok bosch i can understand what u r saying and a lot of it is common sense but surely nike should have been able to do a shirt we all can identify with it isnt to much to ask and would have sold well given our newly promoted status then everyone would of been happy 3season back in the prem now and not one decent shirt i find that sad considering that when we played top flight football b4 all the Home shirts had the Qpr hoops we can identify ourselves with
New kit on 17:40 - May 27 with 2558 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 17:33 - May 27 by timcocking

I find it interesting, given the outspoken anti-new-stadium stance, to be so unmoved by a shirt which isn't even hooped. To me, that isn't a consistent viewpoint.

I'm pretty sure nobody wanted to be on here moaning, today of all days. Feels like a sucker punch to me.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 17:51]

Not sure who that was in response to.
New Stadium?

I am definitely in the "I'm 6'3 with severe knee pain at 5pm every Saturday evening" camp and can see the benefits of a new stadium and welcome the sad but ultimately necessary move to larger premises.

My mum grew up in Wintrop Hse on the White City Estate, my parents got married in the Church on White City Estate and had their wedding party in the Smuts. I was taken to LR from the age of 18mths 45 years ago and Rodney was one of my first words.

That's all great, but so much Shiite has happened to this club in recent years that ensuring that we have a club to support and can identify is very important, but the exact width of the hoops and whether they do not go all the way around the entire back of the shirt is reasonably low down the list of concerns about what is happening to QPR.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New kit on 17:41 - May 27 with 2554 viewsBrightonhoop

New kit on 17:31 - May 27 by TheBlob

Once you get over the initial shock I think you'll get used to it.
Think it would help if we all get empathised with the designer and became blind Mexicans on acid.

Lynch the fcking designer more like. Hoops go all the way round end of.

On the £45 Mil question for non-Hoops, if Nike offered us the same to be Fuhlam Park Rangers, I fear some here would say yes. It looks like fcking Reading ffs. What a fcking joke.
New kit on 17:42 - May 27 with 2539 viewssdm1508

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

It's the best shirt deal in our history and gets needed money into the club. For one season we have to wear a bit of crap shirt. I don't really like it, I want us to be in the same sort of shirt we had this season but I would rather have this shirt for one season and get £45 million into the club rather than turn it down.
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 17:45 - May 27 with 2517 viewsTheBlob

New kit on 17:42 - May 27 by sdm1508

It's the best shirt deal in our history and gets needed money into the club. For one season we have to wear a bit of crap shirt. I don't really like it, I want us to be in the same sort of shirt we had this season but I would rather have this shirt for one season and get £45 million into the club rather than turn it down.

Well I suppose in their defence you can't see all the way round the back.Rather like you can't see both sides of a car at once.

New kit on 17:47 - May 27 with 2512 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 17:42 - May 27 by sdm1508

written on the other thread about this. Now I have calmed down...

I actually dont mind the home kit. Its not ideal but will look different with a number on the back. Would I buy one? No way. Is this seasons better, by far! But it does have hoops....just at the bottom outside of the white number square.

Away kit - I just cant get my head around stripes. I know we have worn it before but I'd rather have a plain black or red kit with a red / black trim.

3rd - when are we going to wear a plain white kit kit? Our home kit is practically white from the back.

Home keepers - ok

Away keepers -

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kit on 17:48 - May 27 with 2506 viewsstansleftfoot

I think the mood is slightly hightened by the idea these shirts have been diligently designed for us.
I think it might be easier to face the shirts issue if we accepted that QPR are in the big time, we have been accepted, chosen to be the clothes hangers for the World biggest sports clothing retailer. To get that opportunity we are being given £45 Million.
I think the the time lag reflects the deal as Nike are going to produce these shirts to a design that we will be involved in and then sold Globally....it's a big deal.
Manufacturing contracts and production have to be set up, its a complicated deal which will add hugely to Tony Fernandes dream to make QPR a self sustaining business......breathe in, we've been here year after year with the kit issue, don't use up all your grief....here comes the season ticket and a summer of transfer fiction and then finally the truth....Hang on to your hats!
New kit on 17:48 - May 27 with 2505 viewsconnell10

New kit on 17:06 - May 27 by A40Bosh

HOW THE FCUK DOES IT PROMOTE READING AND BOURNEMOUTH!!!!!
I thought I saw the QPR badge and Air Asia on it or am I missing something.
Just because someone decides to argue back with you on a subject does not automatically constitute patronization.

Your choice of kit or £45mm in sponsorship.
One or the other - you cant have both.

Which is it to be.

No, I don't like it, I don't particularly hate it, but it has been explained to us that in order for Nike to enter into a 4 year partnership agreement WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP Club, they will deliver stock items of thin hooped jersey, a second kit that is nothing to do with QPR and a third white shirt that make Joey Barton look like a scrawny kid in a park kick about.

It's not the Adidas Guiness shirt, I'll grant you that, but for £45m and Premier League football, Fcuk it, it will do this season. We will still be at Loftus Road again, we will still be Queens Park Rangers, we will still be in Blue and White at home.

you dont particulary hate it?????????????? whoah there , this has got to be the most shite home shirt we have ever , ever , had! WHATS TO LIKE ABOUT APART FROM THE FANCY TICK ON THE FRONT !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New kit on 17:51 - May 27 with 2486 viewssdm1508

New kit on 17:41 - May 27 by Brightonhoop

Lynch the fcking designer more like. Hoops go all the way round end of.

On the £45 Mil question for non-Hoops, if Nike offered us the same to be Fuhlam Park Rangers, I fear some here would say yes. It looks like fcking Reading ffs. What a fcking joke.

I wouldn't. We are Queens Park Rangers. We have worn stripes in the past as shown by the picture on this thread. If Nike said for the first season you have to wear all black then obviously the club would say no and I along with all our fans would say no. There would be uproar. Nike though have for one season said we have to wear a standard kit. They do this with all of the teams that wear their kits. So the owners have tried to get as close to the mark as possible, the 2nd strip shows someone knows about our history.
New kit on 17:51 - May 27 with 2486 viewsHadders

Stan seems happy.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 17:52]
New kit on 17:54 - May 27 with 2458 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 17:48 - May 27 by connell10

you dont particulary hate it?????????????? whoah there , this has got to be the most shite home shirt we have ever , ever , had! WHATS TO LIKE ABOUT APART FROM THE FANCY TICK ON THE FRONT !

WHATS TO LIKE ABOUT APART FROM THE FANCY TICK ON THE FRONT

The £45m over 4yrs that comes with the Tick on the Front.

New kit on 17:58 - May 27 with 2429 viewsLewes_r

I can't believe how many fashion divas populate this board. Is it the clothing or the football that you follow?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

New kit on 18:01 - May 27 with 2419 viewsGloucs_R

Here is the back, we have hoops!!

[Post edited 27 May 2014 18:01]

New kit on 18:03 - May 27 with 2417 viewsGloucs_R

by the way

Lazy?

New kit on 18:05 - May 27 with 2408 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 18:08 - May 27 with 2399 viewsGetMeRangers

New kit on 17:58 - May 27 by Lewes_r

I can't believe how many fashion divas populate this board. Is it the clothing or the football that you follow?

SSSSHHHH this is the thread that just keeps giving
New kit on 18:10 - May 27 with 2388 viewsted_hendrix

Dear me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

New kit on 18:10 - May 27 with 2387 viewsA40Bosh

New kit on 18:03 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

by the way

Lazy?

Lazy?

One last time - there has been no design stage.
The deal is standard stock items which are not QPR design specific for year one.
Standard Issue
Off the Shelf
One size fits all.

New kit on 18:13 - May 27 with 3430 viewsTheBlob

New kit on 18:05 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

It's beginning to make sense now.
Which team is that?

New kit on 18:14 - May 27 with 3428 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 18:10 - May 27 by A40Bosh

Lazy?

One last time - there has been no design stage.
The deal is standard stock items which are not QPR design specific for year one.
Standard Issue
Off the Shelf
One size fits all.

You missed it Bosh. Its like spot the difference.....

New kit on 18:15 - May 27 with 3418 viewsGloucs_R

New kit on 18:13 - May 27 by TheBlob

It's beginning to make sense now.
Which team is that?

Last seasons Apollon Smyrni kit is next seasons Rangers kit

They have just been relegated from the Greek Premiership. Thankfully we didnt take the full range from them!
[Post edited 27 May 2014 18:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024