Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is the worst ever qpr striker 09:37 - Jan 23 with 8430 viewsmorgantwin

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:45 - Jan 23 with 3591 viewsTheBlob

Not sure Alan "5 goals in a League Cup game against Oxford" Wilks should be in there,lots of other candidates like Colin Clarke.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:52 - Jan 23 with 3573 viewsBasingstokeR

Adam Czerkas?
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:58 - Jan 23 with 3552 viewsisawqpratwcity

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 09:45 - Jan 23 by TheBlob

Not sure Alan "5 goals in a League Cup game against Oxford" Wilks should be in there,lots of other candidates like Colin Clarke.

In my day Wilks (thanks, Blob, for correcting the spelling) was the favourite for inducing the head-slap, but his overall record wasn't that bad and I once saw him score an amazing overhead scissors kick goal that first stunned everyone silent and then into paroxysms of delight.

My pick is Wilkins' toss-pot Hateley.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:19 - Jan 23 with 3502 viewsballbag

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:25 - Jan 23 with 3489 viewsmakaveli1882

Marc Nygaard who scored 14 goals for our club and got goal of the season at Leicester, over players who never even scored for us or players such as Stefan Moore, Leroy Griffiths, Steve Slade, Ian Dowie I could go on and on

ridiculous to out him in
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:38 - Jan 23 with 3444 viewsElHoop

It's an impossible question as it's all relative to the standard at which you are trying to play. For me Hateley and Zamora would stand tall amongst the worst because they were expensive AND useless as against cheap and useless, but I suppose that economics shouldn't really be part of it and it's just about being plain useless. I wouldn't have seen many of the obscure ones who only got a few games but they probably contain the most useless one.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:40 - Jan 23 with 3438 viewsMetallica_Hoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:25 - Jan 23 by makaveli1882

Marc Nygaard who scored 14 goals for our club and got goal of the season at Leicester, over players who never even scored for us or players such as Stefan Moore, Leroy Griffiths, Steve Slade, Ian Dowie I could go on and on

ridiculous to out him in

Was just thinking the same thing. He also gave 100% unlike other lazy bastards I can recall.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:44 - Jan 23 with 3425 viewsBasingstokeR

Nygaard sometimes looked like he was lazy due to his height and frame meaning he wasn't very mobile at all. Far worse players for us, always think he gets a raw deal.
Login to get fewer ads

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:53 - Jan 23 with 3395 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Don't forget Garry Thompson. (he probably wasn't that bad but seemed crap compared to Sir Les)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:57 - Jan 23 with 3383 viewsisawqpratwcity

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:38 - Jan 23 by ElHoop

It's an impossible question as it's all relative to the standard at which you are trying to play. For me Hateley and Zamora would stand tall amongst the worst because they were expensive AND useless as against cheap and useless, but I suppose that economics shouldn't really be part of it and it's just about being plain useless. I wouldn't have seen many of the obscure ones who only got a few games but they probably contain the most useless one.

I wouldn't put Zamora in there. He's basically a fairly competent striker who just has the misfortune to be crocked: no fault of his own.

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:01 - Jan 23 with 3376 viewsElHoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:57 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

I wouldn't put Zamora in there. He's basically a fairly competent striker who just has the misfortune to be crocked: no fault of his own.

You're having a laugh aren't you?

If he's crocked he's crocked, and he's crocked.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:05 - Jan 23 with 3364 viewsisawqpratwcity

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:01 - Jan 23 by ElHoop

You're having a laugh aren't you?

If he's crocked he's crocked, and he's crocked.

Yes, he's crocked. If you were ok at your physical-type job and then your hip gave out, would you think that made you 'worst ever'?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:06 - Jan 23 with 3363 viewsmorgantwin

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 10:53 - Jan 23 by Metallica_Hoop

Don't forget Garry Thompson. (he probably wasn't that bad but seemed crap compared to Sir Les)

yes i think recalling alan wilks as a player he got five goals in 19 prem appearences if my memory serrves me right,perhaps shouldnet be in the list but i was trying to be evokative
and prevokative,im amazed at how quickly you guys have responed to this thread and i am amazed at the knowledge you guys have,but my only point in making this thread was that i badley wanted bobby zamora to get the title of the worst player we have ever had because unbelievabley he could rival charlie austin and get thirty goals in a season,but he just cant be botherd,nothing hurts us supporters more than a multi tallented player like zamora who cant give a monkees about qpr,its just very hard to take that some of us would have given anything to wear a qpr shirt an yet this uiseless git thinks its funny to pass backwards when hes got an open goal to fire into.HE ACTUALLY CANT BE BOTHERD

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:13 - Jan 23 with 3340 viewsisawqpratwcity

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:06 - Jan 23 by morgantwin

yes i think recalling alan wilks as a player he got five goals in 19 prem appearences if my memory serrves me right,perhaps shouldnet be in the list but i was trying to be evokative
and prevokative,im amazed at how quickly you guys have responed to this thread and i am amazed at the knowledge you guys have,but my only point in making this thread was that i badley wanted bobby zamora to get the title of the worst player we have ever had because unbelievabley he could rival charlie austin and get thirty goals in a season,but he just cant be botherd,nothing hurts us supporters more than a multi tallented player like zamora who cant give a monkees about qpr,its just very hard to take that some of us would have given anything to wear a qpr shirt an yet this uiseless git thinks its funny to pass backwards when hes got an open goal to fire into.HE ACTUALLY CANT BE BOTHERD

You put a poll on and it doesn't turn out the way you expected.

Tell me about it.

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:46 - Jan 23 with 3311 viewsWallyRanger

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:06 - Jan 23 by morgantwin

No offense but you're being a c*nt, get over yourself ffs
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:53 - Jan 23 with 3299 viewsElHoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:05 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

Yes, he's crocked. If you were ok at your physical-type job and then your hip gave out, would you think that made you 'worst ever'?

If I were a bricklayer and I was the worst bricklayer ever complete with that busted hip then I'd still be the worst bricklayer ever.

Are you saying that Hateley wasn't crocked?
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 3291 viewssmegma

In 41 years of watching us I'm stuck between Zamora and Hateley.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:57 - Jan 23 with 3287 viewsLblock

DEAN CONEY

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:59 - Jan 23 with 3286 viewssaxbend

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:56 - Jan 23 by smegma

In 41 years of watching us I'm stuck between Zamora and Hateley.

Hately is my choice too, though Angell certainly deserves to be on the list, and so does Federico Macheda.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:02 - Jan 23 with 3279 viewssmegma

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:57 - Jan 23 by Lblock

DEAN CONEY

Portsmouth away, who can ever forget ?
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:08 - Jan 23 with 3261 viewsisawqpratwcity

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 11:53 - Jan 23 by ElHoop

If I were a bricklayer and I was the worst bricklayer ever complete with that busted hip then I'd still be the worst bricklayer ever.

Are you saying that Hateley wasn't crocked?

If he was, I didn't know it. Was he?

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:15 - Jan 23 with 3255 viewsElHoop

Knees were shot i think.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:19 - Jan 23 with 3236 viewsisawqpratwcity

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:15 - Jan 23 by ElHoop

Knees were shot i think.

I thought it was a hip, but anyway he got through the physical. That isn't his fault. I remember Vic Mobley...

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:30 - Jan 23 with 3219 viewsstansleftfoot

Mark Hateley was a bad striker throughout his career and spent some of it at QPR.
Bobby Zamora was a good striker for one season of his career, that season wasn't spent at QPR.
Macheda is still young and has yet to develop into a good striker, he spent a short time at QPR making no improvement in his quality, although he did look like he could control a ball for the first time when he turned out for Doncaster.
The worst ever Striker has yet to be discovered and long that may remain the case, in my book Mark Hateley is the worst striker so far, in that he was crap as a young player, worse after he'd learnt his trade, and at his very worst when he got to Loftus Road. Started badly and got worse as time passed, he wins by some distance, as he was a bad player throughout his career and took his wage under false pretence's.
who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:35 - Jan 23 with 2125 viewsElHoop

who is the worst ever qpr striker on 12:19 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

I thought it was a hip, but anyway he got through the physical. That isn't his fault. I remember Vic Mobley...

Well if you take that kind of approach then it's not a striker's fault if he has no pace, he's lazy, he can't head a ball, can't hit a barn door from two paces, etc etc, it's just how he is, so nobody is shite at all, ever. Never.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024