Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Valencia home 28th 21:09 - Nov 7 with 3595 viewsJacknblack

Right. We've had poor crowds so far but this is the crunch. Sure to God all our fans should do their best to make this game. Not only do we need a full stadium, we need a bloody loud crowd. We are trying hard to make qualification difficult but let's get behind them. Especially for this game. I know we've got big Premier games to come but let's start getting the message out there. The club need to really sell this. Local media outlets need to really promote this game. We win and we are through.
Valencia home 28th on 21:12 - Nov 7 with 3579 viewsswancity

Perchrockmoan won't be there, he,ll just be whinging from 200 miles away. The same clueless crap.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Valencia home 28th on 21:40 - Nov 7 with 3499 viewsJackFish

We could both be through by the time we kick off. Kuban are at home to St. Gallen at 5pm and we'll be through if that's a draw and virtually through if Kuban win.

Even with a draw we would still need a point in St. Gallen if they win in Russia, tie breaker is head-to-head not goal difference.
Valencia home 28th on 23:24 - Nov 7 with 3332 viewsjackharris

£30?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 4:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Valencia home 28th on 07:39 - Nov 8 with 3198 viewsJacknblack

£90 for Wembley. Didn't stop 40 thousand going and that priced ticket being sold out. That's all I read on here how the club has cocked up the sale of tickets. How the systems broke down. It's funny how United, Liverpool etc etc always sell out but the likes of Stoke and Norwich don't. Is that price. No. It's simple. This is Valencia. It's a night game. Remember Forest. Remember Cardiff in the League cup. This could be another memorable night game. Not being disrespectful of people's circumstances but £30 is less than a good night in Swansea. Less than 4 packs of fags. 2 tidy take away meals. The real question is whether you think a game against Valencia is worth £30. I do. I always think the good old fashioned "I WAS THERE" is more important.
Valencia home 28th on 08:32 - Nov 8 with 3146 viewsAzzuriswan

Disappointed as I was after last nights draw from a winnable position I think it is a blessing in disguise as now we know that a win against Valencia will put us in the knockout stages. Hopefully ML WILL field his strongest side. Hopefully all those Swans fans that cannot get tickets to watch Premier League games at the Liberty will take the opportunity to buy tickets for this match against one of Spains big teams. As with previous games against CCFC and Notts Forest to name just two the atmosphere with full houses was electric and played major parts in getting our positive results on each occasion.
Come on Swans fans stand up and be counted. As alluded to in an earlier post its the price of a couple of pints/packs of cigarettes.
Our club needs us out in force on the 28th....
Valencia home 28th on 08:48 - Nov 8 with 3121 viewsGrandPrix

Football is still a rip off no matter how you dress it up, I'll be there though

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Valencia home 28th on 08:51 - Nov 8 with 3113 viewsmonmouth

Valencia home 28th on 21:40 - Nov 7 by JackFish

We could both be through by the time we kick off. Kuban are at home to St. Gallen at 5pm and we'll be through if that's a draw and virtually through if Kuban win.

Even with a draw we would still need a point in St. Gallen if they win in Russia, tie breaker is head-to-head not goal difference.

Out of curiosity, if Kuban were to pull off a miracle by winning both and we were to pull off a miracle by losing both; we have identical head to head, so is it goal difference then?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Valencia home 28th on 09:59 - Nov 8 with 3047 viewswauniagojack

doesnt matter if we are getting behind them or not there playing and shit, like williams has said the defence is shocking this season plus they aint closing down the man on the ball mun its not hard.

i went to scumdiff we got behind the boys but as you seen it didnt help as the players didnt seem to want as much as the jack army!!!

Cardiff City's falling down falling down poor old Cardiff build it up with black and white black and white SWANSEA CITY !!!!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Valencia home 28th on 10:56 - Nov 8 with 2980 viewsJackFish

Valencia home 28th on 08:51 - Nov 8 by monmouth

Out of curiosity, if Kuban were to pull off a miracle by winning both and we were to pull off a miracle by losing both; we have identical head to head, so is it goal difference then?

Yeah goal difference next, and we've got a pretty decent headstart in that case, since we're +8 to them at the moment. It would take a pretty big swing for them to pass us!
Valencia home 28th on 13:16 - Nov 8 with 2891 viewsdeanscfc

Booked my tickets yesterday....not a great deal of seats left so I'm sure it will be sold out.
Valencia home 28th on 13:30 - Nov 8 with 2869 viewsPureRockFury

This game has the feeling of a classic in the making to me.

I'm sure it'll be a sell-out and have a great atmosphere. Hopefully Valencia will bring a decent amount over, although, having already qualified, I doubt they'll be falling over themselves to travel in large numbers.

Even the bad times were good.

Valencia home 28th on 13:41 - Nov 8 with 2842 viewsSA1_Jack

Valencia home 28th on 13:16 - Nov 8 by deanscfc

Booked my tickets yesterday....not a great deal of seats left so I'm sure it will be sold out.

I was just looking for a mate I work with and the East is pretty much full except for a few seats dotted around but the South stand is mainly still empty. Hopefully with 3 weeks left it should fill up a lot more though, hopefully a sell out.
Valencia home 28th on 13:43 - Nov 8 with 2837 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Beat Valencia and draw in Switzerland and we win the group.

Absolutely no reason why we shouldn't do that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Valencia home 28th on 14:44 - Nov 8 with 2764 viewsbuilthjack

Valencia home 28th on 13:43 - Nov 8 by Joe_bradshaw

Beat Valencia and draw in Switzerland and we win the group.

Absolutely no reason why we shouldn't do that.

Around 13000 sold so far, a lot of people that I know are now starting to think about buying tickets for this game, so it should fill up over the next week or so, east and west more or less sold out, and south half sold

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Valencia home 28th on 16:56 - Nov 8 with 2655 viewsScoobyWho

Full house, nailed on.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Valencia home 28th on 17:33 - Nov 8 with 2608 viewsJBT95

Valencia home 28th on 16:56 - Nov 8 by ScoobyWho

Full house, nailed on.

Cause it's a big team. Shocking. Should be full every competitive match. Plastics imo are people who can go to the FA/COC/UEL games but cba as the opposition is not as attractive as a PL game, yet when we get a big team or get to a semi/Wembley they'll happily splash a ton of cash. Pathetic, and I'm in a 50 mile exile yet attend every competitive home match. And I don't care if you've supported the Swans since 1910...
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 17:44]
Valencia home 28th on 18:47 - Nov 8 with 2559 viewsGrandPrix

Valencia home 28th on 17:33 - Nov 8 by JBT95

Cause it's a big team. Shocking. Should be full every competitive match. Plastics imo are people who can go to the FA/COC/UEL games but cba as the opposition is not as attractive as a PL game, yet when we get a big team or get to a semi/Wembley they'll happily splash a ton of cash. Pathetic, and I'm in a 50 mile exile yet attend every competitive home match. And I don't care if you've supported the Swans since 1910...

Glad to hear your in the financial position to do so

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Valencia home 28th on 18:49 - Nov 8 with 2554 viewsDevz00

Valencia home 28th on 17:33 - Nov 8 by JBT95

1910? They'd have to be very old and it wouldn't have been The Swans.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Valencia home 28th on 19:36 - Nov 8 with 2519 viewsJohnw102

Valencia home 28th on 16:56 - Nov 8 by ScoobyWho

Full house, nailed on.

At the moment Stoke, Newcastle and Hull tickets still for sale, where are those who are always moaning they can't get tickets?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Valencia home 28th on 19:36 - Nov 8 with 2519 viewsairedale

According to the fabulously easy to use ticketing bit on the OS, there are no tickets available in the Upper West.
Valencia home 28th on 19:39 - Nov 8 with 2515 viewsJohnw102

Valencia home 28th on 19:36 - Nov 8 by airedale

According to the fabulously easy to use ticketing bit on the OS, there are no tickets available in the Upper West.

The noise level will be right up then!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Valencia home 28th on 19:47 - Nov 8 with 2492 viewsairedale

Ha ha, you're so right.

There were some non regulars in there one day behid the dugout doing a bit of noise and Bobby Barcelona loked round to see what the noise was all about.
Valencia home 28th on 22:14 - Nov 10 with 2266 viewsbuilthjack

Valencia home 28th on 19:47 - Nov 8 by airedale

Ha ha, you're so right.

There were some non regulars in there one day behid the dugout doing a bit of noise and Bobby Barcelona loked round to see what the noise was all about.

So are we going to fill the ground?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024