Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old Dawson................... 15:10 - Feb 23 with 7544 viewsSuddenLad

Scores for Bolton who are winning 3 -0 AFTER 8 MINUTES

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Same old Dawson................... on 00:35 - Mar 7 with 826 viewsdingdangblue

Same old Dawson................... on 19:03 - Mar 6 by Elad6

You obviously haven't been following the press - Kean has been absolutely outstanding for Blackburn Rovers since dislodging Robinson nearly 20 games ago...Strange that he got those same reviews at Hartlepool as well if I remember right...

When he played here it was in a shi*e team with shi*e support (for a variety of reasons - no change there then)

Yeah he was absolutely outstanding letting in 3 in 30 mins v Peterborough - especially that 3rd where he palmed a weak shot straight to the onrushing Barnett for his hat trick.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Same old Dawson................... on 02:27 - Mar 7 with 803 viewsSpike

Same old Dawson................... on 21:58 - Mar 5 by Daley_Lama

Garbage effort Craig, ok you kept a clean sheet and nicked it 1-0 in the Lancy derby so might get some praise as you was up against Pederson and Rhodes who you probably pocketted once more but no goal?

How the heck am i meant to win enough for a hot tub through backing you?

Haha! He actually had his usual solid performance.

Had a couple of good chances to score, one of which Jake Kean (who also had a good game) took right off his head!

Of course he did keep Rhodes in his pocket.
Same old Dawson................... on 11:24 - Mar 7 with 757 viewsElad6

Same old Dawson................... on 00:35 - Mar 7 by dingdangblue

Yeah he was absolutely outstanding letting in 3 in 30 mins v Peterborough - especially that 3rd where he palmed a weak shot straight to the onrushing Barnett for his hat trick.

Oh dear, you really haven't have you...if thats what you saw you need to go to Specsavers...

it was Dwight Gayle who got 3
Same old Dawson................... on 12:30 - Mar 7 with 710 viewsMass_Debater

Same old Dawson................... on 11:24 - Mar 7 by Elad6

Oh dear, you really haven't have you...if thats what you saw you need to go to Specsavers...

ARF
Same old Dawson................... on 13:31 - Mar 7 with 678 viewsdingdangblue

Same old Dawson................... on 11:24 - Mar 7 by Elad6

Well done for spotting my mistake - I do make a few - a lot like our friend Jake.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Same old Dawson................... on 22:46 - Mar 7 with 613 viewsElad6

Same old Dawson................... on 13:31 - Mar 7 by dingdangblue

Well done for spotting my mistake - I do make a few - a lot like our friend Jake.

We all make them...

"Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it"

Cullen Hightower

Give the lad a break, he played about 14 for us, did ok in most, made mistakes in some...but before, during and after us he has been actually very good. He'll no doubt make more, all keepers do...

“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
Aristotle
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024