Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballers Football Show 22:55 - Sep 6 with 1435 viewsdaveB

Phillip Beard on the show tonight with Hoddle and Wilkins, On ss1 now and repeated during the night
Footballers Football Show on 23:17 - Sep 6 with 1397 viewsloftboy

Super Ray and Hoddle doing all the talking with Phil beard sat in the middle, did manage to get a plug in for maccas game on Monday though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Footballers Football Show on 23:22 - Sep 6 with 1381 viewsdaveB

he spoke a fair bit earlier about the transfer window and the players we signed.

Hoddle as ever talking so much sense about England, a joke that the media hounded him out of the job for that prat Keegan
Footballers Football Show on 23:25 - Sep 6 with 1372 viewsBQPR

Beard did a lot of talking in the first 45 minutes, when the programme mainly focused on QPR.

One interesting snippet: the presenter sneeringly tried to say the the wage bill must be well over £50m ["It was £29m in your promotion season!"] - Beard said he was wrong. Very keen to emphasise that we are working to a plan and are well supported by the owners.

New ground - not explicit, but fairly clear that there will be nothing happening in the short term. I think he would be happy if we had a ground share.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Footballers Football Show on 23:26 - Sep 6 with 1367 viewsloftboy

Footballers Football Show on 23:22 - Sep 6 by daveB

he spoke a fair bit earlier about the transfer window and the players we signed.

Hoddle as ever talking so much sense about England, a joke that the media hounded him out of the job for that prat Keegan

Cheers dave, only turned over when I saw your post, will sk+ the repeat.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Footballers Football Show on 02:16 - Sep 7 with 1243 viewsTacticalR

I heard Hoddle years ago talking about the need to use appropriate size footballs for kids to develop skills. These kinds of ideas are much more widely accepted now. It would be good if he could be used in the England youth setup, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was considered too uncompromising.

Air hostess clique

Footballers Football Show on 07:05 - Sep 7 with 1206 viewsTrom

He did kind of say thad handicapped were cursed by God though!
Footballers Football Show on 07:38 - Sep 7 with 1173 viewsdaveB

Footballers Football Show on 07:05 - Sep 7 by Trom

He did kind of say thad handicapped were cursed by God though!

he was pushed into it by the media, it was his religious beleifs about karma etc, completly bonkers but no more bonkers than most religious beliefs. He should have been England manager for 10 years but like most people who do good things for the England football team the media just use off pitch stuff to hound them out
Footballers Football Show on 08:36 - Sep 7 with 1126 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Always preferred Hoddle to Wilkins. Hoddle is a genuine thinker. Wilkins reminds me of a mid-level member of an Upper-Class Old Boys Network. Super, indeed, yes well, could one have another job, what?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Footballers Football Show on 03:05 - Sep 8 with 861 viewsThaiHoop

This was very interesting - for those of you ex-pats out there who can't get sky it is available as a podcast - worth a listen.
Footballers Football Show on 05:58 - Sep 8 with 837 viewsTrom

Footballers Football Show on 07:38 - Sep 7 by daveB

he was pushed into it by the media, it was his religious beleifs about karma etc, completly bonkers but no more bonkers than most religious beliefs. He should have been England manager for 10 years but like most people who do good things for the England football team the media just use off pitch stuff to hound them out

Sorry i just have issues with religion full stop. I mean if you are just going to believe stuff because people tell you it's true where do you draw the line in the sand.

Footballers Football Show on 07:17 - Sep 8 with 820 viewsMelakaRanger

Footballers Football Show on 03:05 - Sep 8 by ThaiHoop

This was very interesting - for those of you ex-pats out there who can't get sky it is available as a podcast - worth a listen.

Cheers for the tip that its on iTunes

An interesting podcast
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024