Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK 19:16 - Jan 8 with 3888 viewsSnipper

I'd just like to thank you for all you done for QPR. You put the pride back into our club when we were the biggest laughing stock in football.

You were responsible for giving us one of the best seasons we're likely to have.

That's all. I'm too gutted to write anymore.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 21:34 - Jan 8 with 987 viewswalshy15a

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 20:56 - Jan 8 by WeAreQPR12

Thank you neil 4 giving me so many great memorys. U have been a complete success and I wish u all the best in whatever u choose 2 do next. I back the owners and team but I am chocked about this.

Neil Warnock ,Yorkshire man, born & bred strong int arm ,thick int ead,QPR Superstar,cheers geezer
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 21:41 - Jan 8 with 976 viewsToast_R

God bless you Neil you done us so proud.

Wasnt meant to end like this but you should be delighted with what you over- achieved when so many others beleived it impossible.

You gave us our club back, thank-you so much.

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 21:46 - Jan 8 with 964 viewsessextaxiboy

Thanks Neil .
You gave my sons the chance to see their team in the Premier League and to see players like Rooney and Aguero on our pitch . They experienced a Chelsea derby at Loftus Road and a memorable victory .

All the best
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 22:21 - Jan 8 with 941 viewsgjc104

Thank you Niel, great times last season. Im gutted.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 22:32 - Jan 8 with 930 viewsKevinPR

Thank you Neil for everything you did for QPR. A true legend that will be remembered in the clubs history forever.

Just realised the spell check on my phone thinks I want to write brilliant when I write Neil. Quite apt.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 22:37 - Jan 8 with 922 viewsHantsR

Thank you hugely Neil. I don't think any true supporter wanted you to go after all you've done for our club in sometimes outrageous circumstances. A few good decisions, offsides? sendings-off? and we and you might have slept more comfortably at nights. Truly a legend.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 22:42 - Jan 8 with 912 viewsRs_Holy

Neil Warnock QPR Legend...

...Thanks for the memories and good luck in everything you do in the future!

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 23:01 - Jan 8 with 891 viewsdenhamhoop2

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 22:42 - Jan 8 by Rs_Holy

Thanks to NW for all that he did for the club when i saw his face on Sky Sports today I assumed he had enough and walked.If ever I saw a better example of players getting the manager the sack i'm not sure i've seen it.Bar 3 or 4 notable exceptions the last 3 months has seen pedestrian football and yesterday there were at least 5 or 6 occasions of players not even chasing an opponent running past them just not acceptable.NW is like marmite you either love him or hate him i am in the former camp,he has made mistakes this year but i seriously doubt we are likely to get a better manager than him in our circumstances,The only name in the betting frame to replace him that is considerably better is Guus Hiddink but that is fantasy land

Login to get fewer ads

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 23:13 - Jan 8 with 882 viewsbrewers_hoop

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 22:42 - Jan 8 by Rs_Holy

Echo all that has been said. Gonna be a long, long time before those joyous scenes of May 7 are replicated. In Neil We Trusted and while we were on a bad trot we'd played some good teams, some jammy teams (Norwich) and some inspired teams (Sunderland under new boss O'Neill).

Yes there have been a couple of strange decisions and some square pegs in round holes but Warnock had little time to sign anyone and never got the chance to flex his muscles in this window.

Of course if Hughes or whoever come in and we win a few of the very winnable games coming up, the fickle nature of football means fans will soon get over it, but Warnock has carved his name in QPR folklore and I for one think it's a shame he won't get the chance to answer some of the supporters at MK Dons by "sorting it out".

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 23:15 - Jan 8 with 872 viewsSpiritofGregory

Thanks Neil for last season, hope you enjoy your retirement.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 23:43 - Jan 8 with 858 viewskropotkin41

Thank you Neil. I'm gutted about this. You came in for a lot of flak recently, but what a great year we all had last year thanks to you......... memories for us all to treasure. You're a QPR legend!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 23:56 - Jan 8 with 846 viewschris1969

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 23:15 - Jan 8 by SpiritofGregory

Thanks Neil for last season, hope you enjoy your retirement.

Retirement!

You got your wish of a new manager but give it a rest with the Churlish comments.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 00:41 - Jan 9 with 828 viewsBlueWhiteHoops

My gratitude needs to be noted, Neil is etched in QPR folklore and his efforts will always be noted & hugely appreciated by me!

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 10:20 - Jan 9 with 805 viewsSuperhoops2808

This post deserves to be bumped back to the front page...

For me, I have just watched the four year plan, and I have to say watching the scenes at the end reminded me of what we really owe Neil Warnock. Brought a tear to my eye remembering that great day in May and just what he really did in such a short space of time.

I hope that he now decides to quit as a manager and go out on a real high, because I dont think there was any manager out there that could have done what he did last year.

Thank you Neil for everything, and restoring the pride I have in the club I love.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 10:32 - Jan 9 with 795 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I would also like to add my thanks and wish Neil all the best for the future.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 10:37 - Jan 9 with 752 viewsTheBlob

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 10:32 - Jan 9 by Metallica_Hoop

I would also like to add my thanks and wish Neil all the best for the future.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 740 viewsElHoop

THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 11:06 - Jan 9 with 730 viewsrobith

I'm 27 years old, which means we were relegated from the Premiership when I was in primary school. So for my "adult life" and when I finally got disposable income of my own to not have to be taken by my dad, we have generally been a pretty miserable team to follow.

When Warnock took over, I'll level, I was thinking of giving up on Rangers and following a local non league team. My family has supported Rangers ever since they moved to England in the 60s, but the Briatore and Ecclestone era had just pushed me to the edge. I can take being ridiculed for being shit, most teams outside of the top 6 have to deal with that, it's part of being football. But being ridiculed for being such an abject joke in the basic running of your club, all the boutique shit, it was too much.

Neil's first game in charge, the 3-1 against WBA, I actually went to Hendon instead, as two mates of mine are part of the supporter's trust and it was family day and I can't resist a pub quiz. Walking into the club house after the (terrible) game, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the score.

Neil and Amit, in a very short space of time, completely turned around not only the fortunes but the reputation of the club. You could say you were a QPR fan and you got "Oh you're doing well" not "Briatore LOL". He built a team that made you proud to be a Ranger - think Derby and Palace away and the Cardiff games. They never gave in, they fought to the bitter end. Along with Ireland's 09 Grand Slam it was the only team in my life a sporting team I support has won something. For that he will forever be etched in the history of our club.

Personally, I felt he had earned the season, come what may. I've been going out of mind, as the guys who sit behind me, who I've actually never heard knowingly say anything in support of anyone in hoops, have been calling for him to be sacked for about two months now. Not so much on here, but I've seen so many people calling for him to go, I'm finding the wave of indignation a little hard to stomach.

Regardless, thanks a million Neil. You were a joy.
THANK YOU NEIL WARNOCK on 21:19 - Jan 9 with 696 viewsgrace

Dear Neil Warnock

Thank you so much for all you have done for QPR.

Still can't believe this decision.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024