Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' 11:51 - Jun 29 with 2352 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/06/29/swansea-city-priced-out-of-signing-attacker-

Poll: what is more Exciting

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 11:52 - Jun 29 with 1565 viewsRhonddaSwans

There is a difference between being priced out and not wanting to get ripped off.
If little Sheffield Wednesday can afford him so could we.

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 11:59 - Jun 29 with 1537 viewsraynor94

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 11:52 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

There is a difference between being priced out and not wanting to get ripped off.
If little Sheffield Wednesday can afford him so could we.

I'd hardly call Wednesday little, and they have a top class coach in Danny Rhol, not disappointed to not having Lowe back mind

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:11 - Jun 29 with 1494 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is a question of budgets.Cooper prefered short term asset Lowe over developing potential of Gyorkeres.. An horrendous long term mistake but Cooper had no time for development projects and it was no loss to him as he did not have a long term perspective like Mark Robbins.

The club will not use the budget on a old player but buy potential like the Korean or OTT. They are learning from their mistakes perhaps.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:26 - Jun 29 with 1453 viewsFireboy2

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:11 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

It is a question of budgets.Cooper prefered short term asset Lowe over developing potential of Gyorkeres.. An horrendous long term mistake but Cooper had no time for development projects and it was no loss to him as he did not have a long term perspective like Mark Robbins.

The club will not use the budget on a old player but buy potential like the Korean or OTT. They are learning from their mistakes perhaps.

Will you shut the fvck up about gyorkores, he wasn't our player whilst lowe was.
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:32 - Jun 29 with 1439 viewshobo

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:26 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Will you shut the fvck up about gyorkores, he wasn't our player whilst lowe was.

We could have easily made him ours though. Coventry actually played him during his loan spell - he didn't get a great number of goals but they could see his potential and made him permanent for around Β£1m. 2 years later and they've got a Β£20m profit
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:35 - Jun 29 with 1427 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 11:59 - Jun 29 by raynor94

I'd hardly call Wednesday little, and they have a top class coach in Danny Rhol, not disappointed to not having Lowe back mind

Danny Rhol will end up getting poached by bigger club.
Wednesday are hardly a powerhouse of the championship are they?

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:46 - Jun 29 with 1390 viewsraynor94

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:35 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

Danny Rhol will end up getting poached by bigger club.
Wednesday are hardly a powerhouse of the championship are they?

30.000 fans every home game, they are signing a few new players under Rhol I can see them having a vastly improved season

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:04 - Jun 29 with 1266 viewsReslovenSwan1

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:26 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Kindly I reject your recommendation. Viktor represents very poor work. You will wonder why the club is on a downward trajectory. I explain it. Decisions like this.

People perhaps like you have the simple Yanks out philosophy. It does not wash with me.

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:18 - Jun 29 with 1239 viewsQJumpingJack

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:04 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Kindly I reject your recommendation. Viktor represents very poor work. You will wonder why the club is on a downward trajectory. I explain it. Decisions like this.

People perhaps like you have the simple Yanks out philosophy. It does not wash with me.

I am speaking to a football agent this week who knows Victor.
I expect he will know better than relying on stories from the BBC/WalesOnline.
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:34 - Jun 29 with 1218 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:18 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

I am speaking to a football agent this week who knows Victor.
I expect he will know better than relying on stories from the BBC/WalesOnline.

Can you get us a mini exclusive mate?
I am sure Keith would appreciate a link up for an article for one of the lads?

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:34 - Jun 29 with 1215 viewsonehunglow

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:04 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

We’re hardly chums but quite why fellow fans wantbto shut down others purely because of different perspectives beats me
That fella was poor for us and improved immediacy he left ,just like Whittaker .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:39 - Jun 29 with 1208 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:46 - Jun 29 by raynor94

30.000 fans every home game, they are signing a few new players under Rhol I can see them having a vastly improved season

I Don't dispute for a second that Rhol turned them around.
After our 2nd game against them when we stole a point.
I commented on a Sheff Wednesday youtube post.
I predicted after that they were staying up.
But they gotta re establish their selves at this level.
If Bradford come back up they would have to do the same.

From a legacy point of veiw they are a big club.
I just reject the fact that just because a club ie won the fa cup in the 1920s they are big.

From the big attendances point of veiw look at Sunderland home games?
They should be bottom half of the prem.
Ticket sales don't come anywhere near advertising and tv revenue these days.
Bournemouth, Luton and Brentford prove that.

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:01 - Jun 29 with 1163 viewsKeithHaynes

Ott - fee issues.

Lowe - Priced out.

Ji-Sung - low ball offer.

Barron - in January could have upped the bid by 100k and got him.

Langstaff - Not making a move for him as of today.

Good init.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:23 - Jun 29 with 1110 viewsraynor94

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 14:39 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

I Don't dispute for a second that Rhol turned them around.
After our 2nd game against them when we stole a point.
I commented on a Sheff Wednesday youtube post.
I predicted after that they were staying up.
But they gotta re establish their selves at this level.
If Bradford come back up they would have to do the same.

From a legacy point of veiw they are a big club.
I just reject the fact that just because a club ie won the fa cup in the 1920s they are big.

From the big attendances point of veiw look at Sunderland home games?
They should be bottom half of the prem.
Ticket sales don't come anywhere near advertising and tv revenue these days.
Bournemouth, Luton and Brentford prove that.

I just said they are far from a little club, and it's no suprise they outbid us, but I won't lose sleep over Lowe

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:38 - Jun 29 with 1093 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:23 - Jun 29 by raynor94

I just said they are far from a little club, and it's no suprise they outbid us, but I won't lose sleep over Lowe

Jamal is a good player but I know we can do better mate tbh.

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:49 - Jun 29 with 1073 viewsraynor94

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:38 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

Jamal is a good player but I know we can do better mate tbh.

Quite agree

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:54 - Jun 29 with 1048 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 15:01 - Jun 29 by KeithHaynes

Ott - fee issues.

Lowe - Priced out.

Ji-Sung - low ball offer.

Barron - in January could have upped the bid by 100k and got him.

Langstaff - Not making a move for him as of today.

Good init.

Lowe , Wasn't worth being made a top earner at the club.

The barron thing is exactly the same as ogbene off Rotherham.
The club rolling the dice instead of nailing down a player.
Same with O'Riley few quid extra and we would of got him .

I hope this constant playing hard ball doesn't come back to bite us.
Our 'Targets' get leaked another club comes in and we get blown out of the water.
It makes us look weak and after last season it shows we are not to big to go down are we.

I hope after july 1st the ball starts rolling. As at the moment it looks like we will just have a squad full of loans from the prem again. Or injury prone journey men.

The Langstaff thing is still 40/60 in my mind , say he goes to Millwall struggles and has a crap season. Our board will look like they knew that all along.
But if the more likely thing is he hits the ground running scores a hat full of goals.
Including one or two against us.
We will yet again be punching walls dreaming of what could hav been.
While we wait for our new striker to get back from his 6 month injury.

I want us to have a big man up top a goal scorer we can worship.
Like a Trundle or Scotland or Wilf....
At this point all roads are leading back to Oli Mcburnie.
But saying that the pull of playing in the qualifying rounds of the champions league will be too much for him to say no too.
The new format for Scottish football is gonna kill Rangers and Celtic in that regards no relagation to the europa league of conference league.

God alive Swans 'Next Level ' of disappointment coming soon.

Keeper + Striker Needed asap πŸ₯Ί.
[Post edited 29 Jun 15:55]

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:34 - Jun 29 with 986 viewsSwans9

Victor g hardly played for us apart super one yard finish against Stevenage away in the cup. He improved alot since then but wasn't our player. Funny thing we could have signed him and me included would of thought what did he do to get signed. Everyone allowed their own opinion. Mine is the club is skint and that shows in the constant shares being issued nearly every month. We are in the championship not conference south. We need to be alot more competitive in the transfer market to bolster a thin bare squad.
[Post edited 29 Jun 16:36]
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:43 - Jun 29 with 962 viewsQJumpingJack

just press speculation but Millwall have been linked to Longstaff today.
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:44 - Jun 29 with 959 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:43 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tonights-cardiff-city

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:51 - Jun 29 with 947 viewsReslovenSwan1

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:34 - Jun 29 by Swans9

Victor g hardly played for us apart super one yard finish against Stevenage away in the cup. He improved alot since then but wasn't our player. Funny thing we could have signed him and me included would of thought what did he do to get signed. Everyone allowed their own opinion. Mine is the club is skint and that shows in the constant shares being issued nearly every month. We are in the championship not conference south. We need to be alot more competitive in the transfer market to bolster a thin bare squad.
[Post edited 29 Jun 16:36]

I do not know how Gyorkeres compares with Kukharevych. I do not know how these compare with Courtney Baker Richardson.

What I do know that all three were big strong powerful forward players.

I also know that Potter played CBR when OMcB was getting over his numerous "illnesses". He was useful to the club and scored a critical goal in a 3-0 FA cup win at Villa Park.

Cooper actually stated of Gyorkeres that "there is a good player in there". He had no incentive to develop and sign him a he knew he was off. Unike Mark Robbins at Coventry.

This is a furrow I have ploughed. Perhaps Williams thinks of Kukharevych "there is a good player in there". If so he should be treated with respect. It seems to me the Kukharevych is a level above CBR but what do i know?

Swansea city needs a manger that does not put players they do not fancy in a dustbin. Too many players have arrived and left unplayed. Most are good players. Every one liked cullen but he has run out of road at 25.

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:57 - Jun 29 with 932 viewsQJumpingJack

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:51 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not know how Gyorkeres compares with Kukharevych. I do not know how these compare with Courtney Baker Richardson.

What I do know that all three were big strong powerful forward players.

I also know that Potter played CBR when OMcB was getting over his numerous "illnesses". He was useful to the club and scored a critical goal in a 3-0 FA cup win at Villa Park.

Cooper actually stated of Gyorkeres that "there is a good player in there". He had no incentive to develop and sign him a he knew he was off. Unike Mark Robbins at Coventry.

This is a furrow I have ploughed. Perhaps Williams thinks of Kukharevych "there is a good player in there". If so he should be treated with respect. It seems to me the Kukharevych is a level above CBR but what do i know?

Swansea city needs a manger that does not put players they do not fancy in a dustbin. Too many players have arrived and left unplayed. Most are good players. Every one liked cullen but he has run out of road at 25.

did you ever watch Victor play live for Swansea during his spell with us?

I wonder if Everton fans still go on about Moyes turning down Bony before Swansea snapped him up (first spell).
Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 17:21 - Jun 29 with 898 viewstheloneranger

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 12:11 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Why couldn't Brighton see what you could see in Viktor GyΓΆkeres??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 17:30 - Jun 29 with 879 viewsWhiterockin

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 17:21 - Jun 29 by theloneranger

Why couldn't Brighton see what you could see in Viktor GyΓΆkeres??

Because at the time it wasn't there. All after the event nonsense, go back to his posts at the time and even he didn't want him in our line up.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 18:12 - Jun 29 with 792 viewsbuilthjack

Lowe to Sheffield Wednesday 'we were priced out πŸ˜‚' on 16:43 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

Bradshaw would then move on. 32, a year left on his contract.
Our crazies might just snap him up. Hope not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024