Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Reflections 22:46 - Apr 19 with 886 viewsbluenwhite10

After the dismal showing against Coventry I believe we where all in agreement changes needed to be made against and quite rightly they where made and in my honest opinion we what was on offer to be fair Ainsworth probably got it right with the line although a fair few would say William should be starting he is a shadow of the Willock we know and loved and in my opinion is not 100% fit and you can’t any passengers at the mo. Shame no Laird as he did alright in his cameo on Saturday but a well done to Drewe who did well.

Game if 2 half’s tonight scored a good well worked goal which eased the nerves but the miss from the scramble was a blow. Although Norwich looked pacy they were bullied by us.I guess we all knew that could not be that poor in the second half but to score when they did was a kick in the teeth as Rangers become nervous and it looked like there was only going to one winner in Norwich. Massive miss by Tim who faded badly but was probably in fairness rushed back to quick. A real lack of urgency in the 2nd half in getting the game moving especially from Seny where the players under the instruction a point was a good result if so should the plan of changed with tonight’s result going the way they where? Subs made far too late common theme in the Ainsworth tenure as Martin was. Offering nothing and Lowes pace was needed up front. Only time will tell on the 8th of May if that was a good point or 2 dropped. MOM Sam Field saved us a few times with some timely interceptions. Keep the faith and Come on you R’s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024