Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? 10:31 - Jan 20 with 6758 viewssilky

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:15 - Jan 23 with 986 viewsQPR_Jim

Thinking about how the season will end my gut feeling is playoffs but failing to get promoted. Do we have what it takes? Yes but you need a bit of luck as well. This team is better than the last QPR team to reach the playoffs so hopefully they can do the same.

I have a strange feeling that we'll end up playing Bournemouth in the playoffs and knocking them out only to lose the final to Blackburn Rovers.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 984 viewsloftboy

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:15 - Jan 23 by QPR_Jim

Thinking about how the season will end my gut feeling is playoffs but failing to get promoted. Do we have what it takes? Yes but you need a bit of luck as well. This team is better than the last QPR team to reach the playoffs so hopefully they can do the same.

I have a strange feeling that we'll end up playing Bournemouth in the playoffs and knocking them out only to lose the final to Blackburn Rovers.

So who’s going to finish 2nd if it’s not one of Bournemouth, Blackburn or QPR ?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:29 - Jan 23 with 958 viewsQPR_Jim

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 12:17 - Jan 23 by loftboy

So who’s going to finish 2nd if it’s not one of Bournemouth, Blackburn or QPR ?

WBA, I know they're going through a tough time but I think Dike could be big for them.
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 13:12 - Jan 23 with 917 viewswestberksr

other than Fulham; nobody looks to have really got the quality to keep with them.

Bmuff and WBA should have but just seem to have the wrong managers to really go for it and that stifles both teams. Blackburn, Boro etc will all be in the mix and also take points off each other throughout the run in.

no reason we shouldn't be in the mix; over halfway through and the table doesn't lie; just hope we have enough depth in hte squad to sustain
Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 13:29 - Jan 23 with 882 viewskensalriser

WBA still look like third favourites for auto.

I think the second spot is wide open now and we have as much chance as any of the others. If we can start to win games by more than a goal (our GD is lagging our immediate competitors) I'll really start to believe it's on.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year? on 14:19 - Jan 23 with 847 viewsBoston

It's great to be winning.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024