Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MILLWALL 2-1 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) 16:04 - Aug 29 with 635 viewsSeaside_Lee

Geez that was hard to take, one of the worst reffing displays I think I have ever seen? (must rank in my top 10 of all time for sure) did you go? We went on the BSA coach so this video is a little different, must say a big thank you to them. Thought the free kick for the 1st goal was harsh, thought they took it about 5-6 feet closer than the actual incident as they appear to be beyond the 24 yard line but it is taken inside it. They looked offside to me for the winner but the referee was absolutely effin' diabolical.

Would have been such a good video if we could have hung on because as you'll see in it we put an incredible defensive shift in and deserved at least a point (if not more) in my opinion

MILLWALL 2-1 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 19:31 - Aug 30 with 598 viewsspell_chekker

Cheers Lee.

We don't need any "we played well and deserved a point" stories nor "the ref gave all the decisions agaibst us" type of thing.

3 scabby undeserved points please.

What happened to your up front and close interview with Harry the Dog?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

MILLWALL 2-1 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 22:32 - Aug 30 with 595 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good work you two 👍

Red card all day. Been coming, play a high line with no RB and a CB with no pace, it's what you get.

Still 41 games to go

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

MILLWALL 2-1 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 16:54 - Aug 31 with 584 viewsSeaside_Lee

MILLWALL 2-1 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 19:31 - Aug 30 by spell_chekker

Cheers Lee.

We don't need any "we played well and deserved a point" stories nor "the ref gave all the decisions agaibst us" type of thing.

3 scabby undeserved points please.

What happened to your up front and close interview with Harry the Dog?

Yeah I don't want to keep mentioning referees but this was a tough one to take. Would definitely take a scabby win or a ref that gave us a few things. 4 players clearly offside for the winner really sticks in one's craw!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024