Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Tump panicking? 06:11 - Mar 12 with 10566 viewsItchySphincter

Banning foreign travel for 30 days, UK excepted.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is Tump panicking? on 19:00 - Mar 13 with 1355 viewsDarran

Is Tump panicking? on 17:42 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

He doesn’t get abuse for being an American. Lots of Americans post on here. He doesn’t get abused in the slightest for any reason. He gets called out on made up nonsensical bollox.

Lots like who?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Tump panicking? on 19:40 - Mar 13 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Tump panicking? on 18:25 - Mar 13 by majorraglan

Trump is totally within his rights to ban travel to the States and it’s good to see a leader taking strong decisive action. Whether it’s the right action remains to be seen but if I’d been in his position I would have shut down all flights including those from the U.K. and Ireland.
A number of EU countries have banned citizens from Italy entering. Malta has had temperature checks in place for a week or so, had banned nationals from certain countries and has now gone further mandating that anyone entering the country has to quarantine themselves for 14 days. The tourist industry is going to take a hammering, but they are doing it.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 18:27]

But if he’d done that it would have been understandable. Not necessarily right, but understandable. As it was when he stopped flights from China. Our experts say it has no effect, but that’s just an opinion.

Banning travel from places unless they have a Trump golf course isn’t really good science is it.
Is Tump panicking? on 19:57 - Mar 13 with 1296 viewsNeath_Jack

Is Tump panicking? on 17:37 - Mar 13 by Darran

The abuse Tummer gets on here for being an American from several people especially from Lisa is disgraceful.

In fairness, he is a bit of a cock.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is Tump panicking? on 19:58 - Mar 13 with 1290 viewsDarran

Is Tump panicking? on 19:57 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

In fairness, he is a bit of a cock.

Irrelevant.

Is Tump panicking? on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 1258 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don’t know about panicking but anyone who’s seen his performance over the last hour or so can’t deny that the bloke’s an imbecile among imbeciles. F*cking lunatic.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Tump panicking? on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 1250 viewsDarran

Is Tump panicking? on 17:42 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

He doesn’t get abuse for being an American. Lots of Americans post on here. He doesn’t get abused in the slightest for any reason. He gets called out on made up nonsensical bollox.

Lots like who?

Is Tump panicking? on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1245 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Tump panicking? on 21:15 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t know about panicking but anyone who’s seen his performance over the last hour or so can’t deny that the bloke’s an imbecile among imbeciles. F*cking lunatic.

Yeah, but Obama....
Is Tump panicking? on 21:24 - Mar 13 with 1234 viewsThebus

I wouldn’t worry about the Coronavirus, you should be more concerned with the TDS that you have.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Tump panicking? on 21:25 - Mar 13 with 1232 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The US is in huge trouble with the virus, I fear for the poor with no health care and am concerned about what will happen in poor suburbs.

Edit: Just read that Pelosi is trying to get an aid package together including sick pay and free testing and the idiot has been resistant to it.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 21:35]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is Tump panicking? on 22:17 - Mar 13 with 1201 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Really, ECB?

You saw it, and that's the impression you got?

Must just be a crazy coincidence that the Dow went up about 1400 points just during his hour-long press conference and Q&A (1985 for the day) announcing - among many other things - an impressive partnership with the private sector to vastly increase and accelerate our capacity to test for the coronavirus.

To any objective eyes and ears, that was quite the asskicking performance to remind us why Trump was elected in the first place.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 22:19]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Is Tump panicking? on 22:22 - Mar 13 with 1192 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Tump panicking? on 22:17 - Mar 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Really, ECB?

Must just be a crazy coincidence that the Dow went up about 1400 points just during his hour-long press conference and Q&A (1985 for the day) announcing - among many other things - an impressive partnership with the private sector to vastly increase and accelerate our capacity to test for the coronavirus.

To any objective eyes and ears, that was quite the asskicking performance to remind us why Trump was elected in the first place.

Yes, Tummer. I watched most of it live. That’s the impression I got. Colour me surprised that yiu and I have different views on it. Objectivity is not something either of us can be accused of here, let’s be honest.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Tump panicking? on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 1181 viewsDarran

Really, ECB?

Ignore the prick Tumms he always agrees with Lisa because he fancies her.

Is Tump panicking? on 22:31 - Mar 13 with 1170 viewsThebus

Really, ECB?

Trump was excellent. If Trump discovered a cure for cancer people like ecb would still hate him.
“Four more years” 👏
Is Tump panicking? on 22:46 - Mar 13 with 1147 viewsItchySphincter

Is Tump panicking? on 22:31 - Mar 13 by Thebus

Trump was excellent. If Trump discovered a cure for cancer people like ecb would still hate him.
“Four more years” 👏

There are no words to describe the magnitude of your tw@ttishness. No words.

Is Tump panicking? on 22:51 - Mar 13 with 1144 viewsDarran

Is Tump panicking? on 22:46 - Mar 13 by ItchySphincter

I’ve got to be honest the lack of moderation on here is shocking,it needs a complete overall and needs people that know what they’re doing.
I nominate myself and ECB.

Is Tump panicking? on 23:01 - Mar 13 with 1131 viewsHumpty

Is Tump panicking? on 17:30 - Mar 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Oh and this was debunked. Even by Snopes.

When you say debunked what you mean is they gave the claim a rating of mixture.

According to Snopes "This rating indicates that a claim has significant elements of both truth and falsity to it such that it could not fairly be described by any other rating".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 23:05]
Is Tump panicking? on 23:08 - Mar 13 with 1113 viewsThebus

Is Tump panicking? on 22:46 - Mar 13 by ItchySphincter

Keep quiet then
Is Tump panicking? on 23:18 - Mar 13 with 1095 viewslegoman

Is Tump panicking? on 22:31 - Mar 13 by Thebus

“Four more years” 👏

I watched Trump's announcement and thought he came across as a bumbling buffoon.

God help the world as long as he remains president of the USA

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Is Tump panicking? on 23:26 - Mar 13 with 1079 viewsNotLoyal

Is Tump panicking? on 14:10 - Mar 13 by monmouth

He reminds me of our ex neighbour from years ago. Dribbling, nonsensical, demented old tw*t who blamed everything on someone else.

Is there an example of him doing so?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is Tump panicking? on 23:31 - Mar 13 with 1067 viewsNotLoyal

Careful now, anti USA feeling being confused with anti Trump feeling.
Let's talk about Israel and be trendy before it becomes racist and anti semetic.

Dennis Skinner would hate you for being so naive.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is Tump panicking? on 23:40 - Mar 13 with 1060 viewslonglostjack

Is Tump panicking? on 23:18 - Mar 13 by legoman

I watched Trump's announcement and thought he came across as a bumbling buffoon.

God help the world as long as he remains president of the USA

Bumbling bafoon ? Nah - he’s made America great again mun. He’s going to make America great again at the next election apparently and is intending make America even greater the third time. (Nobody has plucked up the courage to tell him...) The only thing that can possibly stop him is another pen stain on his pristine shirt.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 23:42]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Tump panicking? on 23:58 - Mar 13 with 1046 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Is Tump panicking? on 23:01 - Mar 13 by Humpty

When you say debunked what you mean is they gave the claim a rating of mixture.

According to Snopes "This rating indicates that a claim has significant elements of both truth and falsity to it such that it could not fairly be described by any other rating".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 23:05]

From your own link:

"What's False

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax."

So yeah, that debunks the claim that Trump ever called Coronavirus a hoax.

What he actually labeled a hoax was the bullshit being spewed that his administration was ignoring the situation.

The fact that the Democrats and their loyal servants in the MSM twisted that into a lie that Trump called the actual outbreak a hoax is just another disgusting attempt to create hate and division, and at a time we really need to unite and forget about political differences. But they are incapable of that, all due to this continued bitterness over losing an election.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 0:07]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Is Tump panicking? on 00:12 - Mar 14 with 1021 viewsHumpty

Is Tump panicking? on 23:58 - Mar 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

From your own link:

"What's False

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax."

So yeah, that debunks the claim that Trump ever called Coronavirus a hoax.

What he actually labeled a hoax was the bullshit being spewed that his administration was ignoring the situation.

The fact that the Democrats and their loyal servants in the MSM twisted that into a lie that Trump called the actual outbreak a hoax is just another disgusting attempt to create hate and division, and at a time we really need to unite and forget about political differences. But they are incapable of that, all due to this continued bitterness over losing an election.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 0:07]

Yes I know what the link says.

A rating of mixture is hardly what I'd call debunked though.

They could have said false. Or mostly false. That's a debunking. Instead they gave the claim a rating of mixture and explained their reasons why.
Is Trump panicking? on 00:27 - Mar 14 with 1012 viewsDr_Winston

It's probably giving what passes for Trump's thought processes a bit too much credit to suggest that he's capable of panicking. He's probably only dimly aware of what's going on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Tump panicking? on 08:04 - Mar 14 with 940 viewsItchySphincter

Is Tump panicking? on 22:51 - Mar 13 by Darran

I’ve got to be honest the lack of moderation on here is shocking,it needs a complete overall and needs people that know what they’re doing.
I nominate myself and ECB.

I’ll second that.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024