Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 18:47 - Apr 6 with 3090 viewsTailGunner

Wow.....

As useless as he was......we've either paid the appearance clause, which I'm reliably told existed, or were paid it?

Happy to shovel down humble pie if info was wrong by the way....fill your boots if so.

Very strange either way...
Narsingh on 18:48 - Apr 6 with 3081 viewsDr_Winston

I was reliably told that the appearance fee story was absolute bullshit and Potter just didn't rate him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Narsingh on 18:52 - Apr 6 with 3039 viewsTailGunner

Narsingh on 18:48 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

I was reliably told that the appearance fee story was absolute bullshit and Potter just didn't rate him.

Ha ha you may be right my friend.

Like I said happy to eat humble pie if so, but would back that it was in place. Rick solid source

It's all very strange though yes? Manager doesn't rate him you say, but here he pops today???

Odd
Narsingh on 18:52 - Apr 6 with 3039 viewstrinityann

Narsingh on 18:48 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

Lovely supporter, hyper critical on player with barely any minutes to his name. He wasn't even that bad, if him and Asoro were on the same page we might have scored a couple more towards the end of game.
Narsingh on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 3011 viewsLuther27

I was really hoping Asoro would gave buried that one today. Despite the sht the lad gets on here he has pace to kill defences and I still think we can get something out of him.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Narsingh on 18:57 - Apr 6 with 2999 viewsDr_Winston

Narsingh on 18:52 - Apr 6 by trinityann

Lovely supporter, hyper critical on player with barely any minutes to his name. He wasn't even that bad, if him and Asoro were on the same page we might have scored a couple more towards the end of game.

Where in my post do I criticise Narsingh?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Narsingh on 18:58 - Apr 6 with 2989 viewsTailGunner

Hey Ann, it's just an opinion. You think Narsingh did well? That's fine too.

I was praying Asoro would have burried his chance after excellent movement and tough but wasn't to be.
Narsingh on 18:59 - Apr 6 with 2987 viewsTailGunner

Narsingh on 18:57 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

Where in my post do I criticise Narsingh?

She's gone after me I think
Narsingh on 19:05 - Apr 6 with 2931 viewsjasper_T

If he's secretly a good player and just out of practice why do kids coming back from hamstring tears massively outperform him for the u23s?

Eventually you have to stop making excuses for players like Narsingh or you start to sound very silly indeed.
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh on 19:26 - Apr 6 with 2812 viewsLeonWasGod

Narsingh on 19:05 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

If he's secretly a good player and just out of practice why do kids coming back from hamstring tears massively outperform him for the u23s?

Eventually you have to stop making excuses for players like Narsingh or you start to sound very silly indeed.

Strikes me as a player who just can't be arsed to turn up for the U23s. You see them a lot more than me, but he's never looked out of place in the first team.
Narsingh on 19:28 - Apr 6 with 2797 viewsAnotherJohn

Narsingh on 18:55 - Apr 6 by Luther27

I was really hoping Asoro would gave buried that one today. Despite the sht the lad gets on here he has pace to kill defences and I still think we can get something out of him.

Yep, it would have been a big confidence booster if he'd taken what was a gilt-edged chance. Over-elaborated unfortunately.
Narsingh on 19:30 - Apr 6 with 2785 viewsDr_Winston

Narsingh on 19:26 - Apr 6 by LeonWasGod

Strikes me as a player who just can't be arsed to turn up for the U23s. You see them a lot more than me, but he's never looked out of place in the first team.

He's a player clearly going through the motions until he can get the hell out of here. When he first arrived he looked quite sharp. It's just never really worked out.

Narsingh (n/t) on 20:55 - Apr 6 with 2459 viewsBadlands

[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 20:57]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh on 21:07 - Apr 6 with 2406 viewsZaxx

I would have preferred Barrie to Luciano tbh.
And I don't rate his character too much.
Narsingh on 21:43 - Apr 6 with 2304 viewsAguycalledJack

Narsing is just a lazy footballer.

Believes his own hype and I’ve yet to see him deliver a good performance.
Narsingh on 23:31 - Apr 6 with 2107 viewsJackSomething

Narsingh on 19:30 - Apr 6 by Dr_Winston

He's a player clearly going through the motions until he can get the hell out of here. When he first arrived he looked quite sharp. It's just never really worked out.

Yep. I can understand people hoping Asoro will come good or arguing that Baston would score goals for us in this league, as we haven't seen that much of them in our team (I'm aware Baston has not done much back in Spain the last few years).

We've seen enough of Narsingh though to see he's either not good enough, or not willing to make enough of an effort. His attitude about being here has quite obviously been poor also.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Narsingh on 23:38 - Apr 6 with 2083 viewsBadlands

I thought Narsingh made a couple of good runs and Astro used his speed well.
Hard to know if they would have been effective had they been given more game time. I think not better than we have used but better than their few minutes today.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024