Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil S deleted that thread then.... 11:01 - Apr 3 with 11967 viewsTheResurrection

Hmm, strange that.

Some things never change on here 😂😂😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:05 - Apr 4 with 2923 viewsWATP

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 16:15 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Handy.

Still not answered the questions?

What you see on here, is just a mirror image of what’s been happening within the trust for a number of years.

Questions asked, with no one prepared to give answers.
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 22:14 - Apr 4 with 2847 viewsE20Jack

Mods deleting posts to help out other posters in debate, mods deleting threads that make certain posters look like something other than what they want, mods banning posters if they have clashed with certain people.

Been going on for a long time. As a result, if something does disappear innocently then very few will believe it.

We all know it goes on. It is a knock on effect of mistrust. Incidents that don't seem to matter at the time become the seeds.

Didn't read the thread and have no opinion on what happened. But let's not pretend it's a massive leap of an assumption to make - regardless of what actually happened.

It wasn't so long ago I was having posts deleted and getting banned repeatedly because I said Ayew was more productive for Swansea than Gylfi was for Everton.

(Which still is a fact of course)
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 22:18]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 22:16 - Apr 4 with 2839 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:05 - Apr 4 by WATP

What you see on here, is just a mirror image of what’s been happening within the trust for a number of years.

Questions asked, with no one prepared to give answers.

That's what I'm thinking

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 22:17 - Apr 4 with 2834 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 22:14 - Apr 4 by E20Jack

Mods deleting posts to help out other posters in debate, mods deleting threads that make certain posters look like something other than what they want, mods banning posters if they have clashed with certain people.

Been going on for a long time. As a result, if something does disappear innocently then very few will believe it.

We all know it goes on. It is a knock on effect of mistrust. Incidents that don't seem to matter at the time become the seeds.

Didn't read the thread and have no opinion on what happened. But let's not pretend it's a massive leap of an assumption to make - regardless of what actually happened.

It wasn't so long ago I was having posts deleted and getting banned repeatedly because I said Ayew was more productive for Swansea than Gylfi was for Everton.

(Which still is a fact of course)
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 22:18]

Great post and bang on.

Phil Sumbler has fooled us all for too long.

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 18:32 - Apr 7 with 2646 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 22:17 - Apr 4 by TheResurrection

Great post and bang on.

Phil Sumbler has fooled us all for too long.

He hasn't fooled anyone hes inadequate, have you met the guy? He bitched out of two organisationd because he he realised he fu8ked up

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 18:47 - Apr 7 with 2629 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 18:32 - Apr 7 by Bobby_Fischer

He hasn't fooled anyone hes inadequate, have you met the guy? He bitched out of two organisationd because he he realised he fu8ked up

Yes i've met him. He's a good guy but he needs to stay out of the way and stop interfering in the Club as he's had his chance and his recent record is chequered.

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:02 - Apr 7 with 2577 viewsDarran

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 18:47 - Apr 7 by TheResurrection

Yes i've met him. He's a good guy but he needs to stay out of the way and stop interfering in the Club as he's had his chance and his recent record is chequered.

Don’t forget your second chance will be along shortly.

VOTE RES!!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:24 - Apr 7 with 2543 viewsShaky

Yeah vote Res. Here's a handy cut out and keep guide to his election manifesto of change and Trust reform in full:

1. Back Jenkins to the hilt

2. Share sale? Meh

3. Make Abatawe Great Again #MAGA2

4. Err.

5. That's it!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:27 - Apr 7 with 2534 viewsjack2jack

Fvck me is this thread still going.
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:30 - Apr 7 with 2522 viewsSwanjaxs

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:27 - Apr 7 by jack2jack

Fvck me is this thread still going.

Bobby been on the pìss again 🙄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:33 - Apr 7 with 2512 viewsjack2jack

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:30 - Apr 7 by Swanjaxs

Bobby been on the pìss again 🙄

Tidy, there's bugger all on the Tele anyway. 😂
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:36 - Apr 7 with 2502 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:24 - Apr 7 by Shaky

Yeah vote Res. Here's a handy cut out and keep guide to his election manifesto of change and Trust reform in full:

1. Back Jenkins to the hilt

2. Share sale? Meh

3. Make Abatawe Great Again #MAGA2

4. Err.

5. That's it!

Hell hath no fury like a Danish bitch slapped.

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:46 - Apr 7 with 2473 viewswaynekerr55

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 18:32 - Apr 7 by Bobby_Fischer

Bitched out? He resigned as his stance on the share sale conflicted with the Trust and he had a personal issue to deal with. Hardly bitching out?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:53 - Apr 7 with 2456 viewsGaryjack

A mod once injected me with a nerve agent via the tip of an umbrella on the concourse of the East Stand over something i posted on here a few years back, so if anyone has simply had a thread deleted you should count yourself lucky. It's a dark murky world is planetswans. It's the main reason i re-registered under the name Garyjack hoping that he gets it next time instead of me.
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:04 - Apr 7 with 2426 viewsjack2jack

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:53 - Apr 7 by Garyjack

A mod once injected me with a nerve agent via the tip of an umbrella on the concourse of the East Stand over something i posted on here a few years back, so if anyone has simply had a thread deleted you should count yourself lucky. It's a dark murky world is planetswans. It's the main reason i re-registered under the name Garyjack hoping that he gets it next time instead of me.

Best not say anything,oh hang on
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:05 - Apr 7 with 2418 viewsDJack

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:53 - Apr 7 by Garyjack

So you want Garyjack penetrated with an umbrella...OK then...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:09 - Apr 7 with 2409 viewsGaryjack

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:05 - Apr 7 by DJack

So you want Garyjack penetrated with an umbrella...OK then...

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:12 - Apr 7 with 2395 viewsDJack

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:09 - Apr 7 by Garyjack

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 05:54 - Apr 8 with 2282 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:46 - Apr 7 by waynekerr55

Bitched out? He resigned as his stance on the share sale conflicted with the Trust and he had a personal issue to deal with. Hardly bitching out?

You mean the deal he recommended in the first place...

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 09:29 - Apr 8 with 2234 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:46 - Apr 7 by waynekerr55

Come on mate, not much more could've gone wrong under Phil's reign as Chairman. Resign he had to but not because he became a martyr, which is the angle he's tried painting for himself, but no, because he oversaw a time when The Trust was getting remunerated by the Club, people on there were just on it for themselves and their business reasons, it got so cosy it was hard to tell who was Trust, who was Club, failed to heed strong advice and watched the Club be sold from under his feet to Americans they apparently didn't know about but had been visiting the same Directors Box as them and him for 6 months before

How much more here??

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:22 - Apr 8 with 2121 viewswaynekerr55

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 09:29 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Come on mate, not much more could've gone wrong under Phil's reign as Chairman. Resign he had to but not because he became a martyr, which is the angle he's tried painting for himself, but no, because he oversaw a time when The Trust was getting remunerated by the Club, people on there were just on it for themselves and their business reasons, it got so cosy it was hard to tell who was Trust, who was Club, failed to heed strong advice and watched the Club be sold from under his feet to Americans they apparently didn't know about but had been visiting the same Directors Box as them and him for 6 months before

How much more here??

Oh many mistakes I agree. However I don't think he was alone in this. I also feel the Trust is going backwards myself, hopefully ECB and LL will make a positive difference.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024