Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match 19:09 - Aug 5 with 5680 viewsTheResurrection

I wonder how many assists he would've had if Siggy had facked off in January.?

Now you're all finally getting a glimpse of what could've been had we sold those bums.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 19:16 - Aug 5 with 3145 viewsJackSomething

This result will have as much impact on our season as losing 3-0 to Villareal did a few years ago. I hope you turn out to be right about Siggy (although that means you'll never shut up about it), but you're being ludicrously premature.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 19:19 - Aug 5 with 3117 views1462jack

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 19:16 - Aug 5 by JackSomething

This result will have as much impact on our season as losing 3-0 to Villareal did a few years ago. I hope you turn out to be right about Siggy (although that means you'll never shut up about it), but you're being ludicrously premature.

Premiture something is probably why old res erection is so frustrated
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 19:27 - Aug 5 with 3070 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 19:16 - Aug 5 by JackSomething

There's nothing premature about the style of play we're adopting.

There will be truer tests of course, but there's nothing to be afraid of in saying bye bye to two cart horses and saying hello to a swarm of killer bees.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:01 - Aug 5 with 2968 viewsvetchonian

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 19:27 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

There's nothing premature about the style of play we're adopting.

There will be truer tests of course, but there's nothing to be afraid of in saying bye bye to two cart horses and saying hello to a swarm of killer bees.

Do you honestly think we were in a a position to adopt this style of play at the point Clement arrived inJanuary
You forget we played that football under Brendan and Siggy played a part in that........your obsession is clouding your mind

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:03 - Aug 5 with 2954 views1462jack

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:01 - Aug 5 by vetchonian

Do you honestly think we were in a a position to adopt this style of play at the point Clement arrived inJanuary
You forget we played that football under Brendan and Siggy played a part in that........your obsession is clouding your mind

Exactly mate needs must and all that
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:07 - Aug 5 with 2926 viewsjack247

We'd have been relegated if we'd sold those bums. Just like Hull.

Now of course it's a different matter, especially given the sums involved. A month ago would have been much better though.
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:09 - Aug 5 with 2903 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:01 - Aug 5 by vetchonian

One player - that's all it is, otherwise it's the same team you fool.

Today was the justification for bombing out those 2 in January. Right here, right now.

And you can keep up your pathetic nit picking but the proof of the pudding was firmly in the eating.

Tip - Post less, read and listen more.

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:10 - Aug 5 with 2888 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:07 - Aug 5 by jack247

We'd have been relegated if we'd sold those bums. Just like Hull.

Now of course it's a different matter, especially given the sums involved. A month ago would have been much better though.

Laughable

You just can take it.

Login to get fewer ads

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:14 - Aug 5 with 2850 viewsSTID2017

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:09 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Today was the justification for bombing out those 2 in January. Right here, right now.

And you can keep up your pathetic nit picking but the proof of the pudding was firmly in the eating.

So Gylfi & Llorente are one player now are they ?
Last time anyone looked they were two.
Of course you know better

Tip - post less and read your own replies before pressing the Add Reply button

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:16 - Aug 5 with 2838 viewsvetchonian

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:09 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

No you need to there is no way we could have tried to play like that in January even if we had sold Siggy and Llorente. The squad was at rock bottom after going through 3 managerial changes and the torture of the tenure of crazy Bob who you supported remember?
Clem has been able to build on our successful finish to the season and a refreshed squad following the break. In January his focus was on shoring up the ship ensuring we didn't lose and ideally win by what ever means I you timing anything elements it just proves how deluded you are....but then your continual rants have shown enough people of that anyway

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:16 - Aug 5 with 2836 viewsMoscowJack

Tammy offered pace, trickery and mobility that Llorente doesn't. It forced them to play on the back foot.

Routs was quick, running between lines and linking up with everyone around him. He had one of his better games of late.

Ayew was full of tricks, quick and hard-working. It didn't always work out for him but he kept going.

If we change Routs for a Boudebouz or Viera, I'll be excited. Probably very excited.

Mesa disappointed. He looked overweight (but probably/hopefully isn't) but was definitely well off the pace. When he started pointing at others, it brought back bad memories!

Fer was my MotM.....awesome from start to finish.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:19 - Aug 5 with 2815 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:14 - Aug 5 by STID2017

So Gylfi & Llorente are one player now are they ?
Last time anyone looked they were two.
Of course you know better

Tip - post less and read your own replies before pressing the Add Reply button

1 player different to our team you dullard - Tammy Abraham

Jesus, it's like talking to a lump of 2 by 2

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:20 - Aug 5 with 2809 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:16 - Aug 5 by vetchonian

No you need to there is no way we could have tried to play like that in January even if we had sold Siggy and Llorente. The squad was at rock bottom after going through 3 managerial changes and the torture of the tenure of crazy Bob who you supported remember?
Clem has been able to build on our successful finish to the season and a refreshed squad following the break. In January his focus was on shoring up the ship ensuring we didn't lose and ideally win by what ever means I you timing anything elements it just proves how deluded you are....but then your continual rants have shown enough people of that anyway

No offence but that's just a pile of old shit.

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:21 - Aug 5 with 2795 viewsjesushchrist

I didn't used to mind you as a poster, these days you run a close 2nd to DYSS.
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:22 - Aug 5 with 2792 viewsjack247

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:10 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Laughable

You just can take it.

No it's not laughable, I completely agree we should be selling now. I was saying we should look at it at the end of the season from around Christmas and that was before he suddenly became a £45m + player.

The thickest of the thick could see we had to play to the strengths of the players we had at the time.

I'm quite happy to admit when I get something wrong, I didn't rate Ayew initially and he made me eat my words. You wanted to be 'more like Hull'.
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:23 - Aug 5 with 2784 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:21 - Aug 5 by jesushchrist

I didn't used to mind you as a poster, these days you run a close 2nd to DYSS.

Why's that then? Cos I'm right?

And my posts aren't to wind people up, they're for the good of my club - SCFC.

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:24 - Aug 5 with 2779 viewsdobjack2

We kept them in January and stayed up. Therefore keeping them was not the wrong decision.

As we don't know what would have happened if we had sold them your post is pure conjecture and proves nothing.

The acquisition of Tammy immediately showed that we are going to try playing more football. My concern is how llorente can fit into that style and whether he stays or goes we need another mobile centr forward.
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:24 - Aug 5 with 2771 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:22 - Aug 5 by jack247

No it's not laughable, I completely agree we should be selling now. I was saying we should look at it at the end of the season from around Christmas and that was before he suddenly became a £45m + player.

The thickest of the thick could see we had to play to the strengths of the players we had at the time.

I'm quite happy to admit when I get something wrong, I didn't rate Ayew initially and he made me eat my words. You wanted to be 'more like Hull'.

Tammy Abraham is the only player different to last season.

If we'd have sold Siggy and Llorente I'm pretty blood sure we could have found a mobile striker and played with zip in January.

No..... I KNOW THIS!!!

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:27 - Aug 5 with 2752 viewsjack247

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:24 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Tammy Abraham is the only player different to last season.

If we'd have sold Siggy and Llorente I'm pretty blood sure we could have found a mobile striker and played with zip in January.

No..... I KNOW THIS!!!

Yeah cos it's easy to attract a quality frontman when your 5/6 points short of safety in the January transfer window.
As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:30 - Aug 5 with 2740 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:27 - Aug 5 by jack247

Yeah cos it's easy to attract a quality frontman when your 5/6 points short of safety in the January transfer window.

We attracted quality in Carrol, Ayew, Olsson. We could have picked up a mobile attacking player easy.

Be honest with yourself FFS. This today showed us we didn't have to be so facking PANTS from an attacking perspective with the Snail and the Sloth leading our line.

Be honest mun.....

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:31 - Aug 5 with 2730 viewsvetchonian

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:20 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

No offence but that's just a pile of old shit.

Well seeing as you are so often spouting it you are able to recognise it.
But you cannot overlook the state the squad was in when Clem arrived we hadn't put out a consistent t 11 since I don't know when , can you honestly say that in January we as fans knew what was our best centre back pairing.....there were enough threads on here about that....Bradly has brought the squad to its knees and swapped and changed this.....our success since Roberto has been that we had a settled core of a squad .......look historically at successful teams ....Liverpool in the 80s, Manu through the Fergie years ...all teams with a core of settled players that each season and something different added. During Bobs reign there was no stability or consistency of selection allowing partnerships or relationships to develop and the squad was lacking in confidence which this type of football needs......so sorry for the shit open your eyes One swallow doesn't make a summer.......lets. See where we are after 10 to 12 games before shouting shit from the rooftops yourself.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 20:43]

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:35 - Aug 5 with 2712 viewsJackfath

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:30 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

We attracted quality in Carrol, Ayew, Olsson. We could have picked up a mobile attacking player easy.

Be honest with yourself FFS. This today showed us we didn't have to be so facking PANTS from an attacking perspective with the Snail and the Sloth leading our line.

Be honest mun.....

Who would you like to get in to the side with the money which will hopefully be made available as soon as Gylfi goes?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:46 - Aug 5 with 2680 viewsvetchonian

Not the same team as Clem inherited that one was at rock bottom today's team was one that had been through 5 months of proper coaching under Clem not the ramblings of your mate instep Bob..a team which had enjoyed and felt a string of wins and good performances ...... A team which has had a break come back refreshed once again to some proper coaching anfd management so no it's not the same team!

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:49 - Aug 5 with 2663 viewsTheResurrection

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:24 - Aug 5 by dobjack2

We kept them in January and stayed up. Therefore keeping them was not the wrong decision.

As we don't know what would have happened if we had sold them your post is pure conjecture and proves nothing.

The acquisition of Tammy immediately showed that we are going to try playing more football. My concern is how llorente can fit into that style and whether he stays or goes we need another mobile centr forward.

Just admit it. And apologise.

I can take it, I'm a big boy.

As good as the front 3 were, Carroll Man of the Match on 20:50 - Aug 5 with 2659 viewsvetchonian

Not the same team as Clem inherited that one was at rock bottom today's team was one that had been through 5 months of proper coaching under Clem not the ramblings of your mate instep Bob..a team which had enjoyed and felt a string of wins and good performances ...... A team which has had a break come back refreshed once again to some proper coaching anfd management so no it's not the same team!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024