Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, what do you do 01:36 - Feb 27 with 4016 viewsBoston

...that drives your wife / other half, spare? Me, loads of stuff. Mrs Boston finds my culinary expertise when cooking piles and friggin piles of lamb chops, then sitting down and sucking the bones dry, triflingly annoying. When she's not saving the planet and fighting for sheep rights, I'm perfecting my recipe for mint sauce.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 1:39]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So, what do you do on 17:08 - Feb 27 with 1056 viewssupahoopsa

So Mrs Hoopsa, cooked a lovely roast gammon last night. While she is serving up, I try and get all the roasting trays, drain the oil into an old coffee jar so that the oil can be used again and then stick them in very hot water with washing up liquid so that they are easy to clean after dinner.

However, this often makes me 30 seconds late getting to the dinner table and that is BIG problem for her!

"I spent all afternoon cooking you dinner and now I have to sit alone and eat it all on my own"

Never mind the fact my two boys were already and the table and I was on my way.

Nice clean trays though!

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

So, what do you do on 17:20 - Feb 27 with 1043 viewsactonman

Snoring / noisy eating / biting nails / constant fidgeting/ using the c word / not cleaning the house from top to bottom as I am up before her !!! / not hanging my coat on correct peg / putting shoes in allocated draw / not flushing the loo every 5 mins / not putting cups etc straight into dishwasher / not making the bed / open the blinds / turning the heating down and off / moaning about spending money / not cooking / never turn up with flowers etc ....

Apart from that , I'm a real catch !
So, what do you do on 17:21 - Feb 27 with 1037 viewsHayesender

I have a nervous twitch in my leg when I'm sitting down which drives her mad.

Doing it now as I type 😊

Poll: Shamima Beghum

So, what do you do on 17:50 - Feb 27 with 1005 viewsessextaxiboy

So, what do you do on 12:43 - Feb 27 by derbyhoop

Read Loft For Words.

Yup Same here

She says "are you talking to your friends again" in a patronising sarky sort of way .

Oh yes and something about "listening properly" . I think its that anyway if its not its something close ..................
So, what do you do on 17:52 - Feb 27 with 995 viewsessextaxiboy

So, what do you do on 17:21 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

I have a nervous twitch in my leg when I'm sitting down which drives her mad.

Doing it now as I type 😊

My eldest boy does that at LR when we are under the pump a bit , feels like the whole row is wobbling .....
So, what do you do on 18:13 - Feb 27 with 950 viewsBlackCrowe

Leaving for LR at 12pm. "Why the rush, can't you stay and help out - it doesn't kick off for 3 hours".

I mumble something about traffic and finding a parking space etc.

Meanwhile at 12.30 in the C&S with a pint of pride in my hand....

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

So, what do you do on 18:34 - Feb 27 with 934 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Single at the moment, but the one trait in particular I have that drives most women mad (and drives lots of them away) is that I don't argue.

I never argue. Never. If I'm wrong, I say sorry. Often I say sorry if I'm not wrong. Most often though, I say that I don't think I'm wrong but I'll have a think about it.

Shouting by either party is right out. Screaming, even further out. Abuse, tantrums, racket and bitching is all to be done in private. And away from me. And if either of us is being moody, fine - but do it somewhere on your own.

It all seems perfectly sane sensible to me as a means of conducting a happy and fulfilling life, but I am by all accounts in a minority of one. It has resulted in many infuriated and exasperated women exiting my life seeking psychiatric help. Apparently, arguing is "only natural" and refusing to argue shows I don't care.

They may be right, of course. But, seeing as I don't argue, we'll never know.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

So, what do you do (n/t) on 19:27 - Feb 27 with 855 viewslondonscottish

[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 19:28]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

So, what do you do on 19:29 - Feb 27 with 842 viewslondonscottish

So, what do you do on 18:13 - Feb 27 by BlackCrowe

Leaving for LR at 12pm. "Why the rush, can't you stay and help out - it doesn't kick off for 3 hours".

I mumble something about traffic and finding a parking space etc.

Meanwhile at 12.30 in the C&S with a pint of pride in my hand....

Schoolboy error. Never reveal the actual KO time.

I've been getting away with it for years.

Many a game I've been to has "kicked off" at 1.00, or 1.30. A late KO is 2.00. Same applies to evening games. Often 6.00-ish.

One day she's going to check.

So far so good though.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

So, what do you do on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 826 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Farting the theme tune to kids TV shows

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

So, what do you do on 20:30 - Feb 27 with 772 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dropping a right bastard gustumpendumpen just before she uses the khasi.

Doubled if someone comes in after her and odour Planet still fills the air and leaves the new user in no doubt, that Mrs PH just had a massive shit!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So, what do you do (n/t) on 20:53 - Feb 27 with 734 viewsW12SG2

So, what do you do on 10:01 - Feb 27 by freddieeddie

Breathe.

Hence the separation.

So, what do you do on 20:58 - Feb 27 with 729 viewsW12SG2

Likewise
So, what do you do on 22:08 - Feb 27 with 669 viewsBoston

So, what do you do on 18:34 - Feb 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Single at the moment, but the one trait in particular I have that drives most women mad (and drives lots of them away) is that I don't argue.

I never argue. Never. If I'm wrong, I say sorry. Often I say sorry if I'm not wrong. Most often though, I say that I don't think I'm wrong but I'll have a think about it.

Shouting by either party is right out. Screaming, even further out. Abuse, tantrums, racket and bitching is all to be done in private. And away from me. And if either of us is being moody, fine - but do it somewhere on your own.

It all seems perfectly sane sensible to me as a means of conducting a happy and fulfilling life, but I am by all accounts in a minority of one. It has resulted in many infuriated and exasperated women exiting my life seeking psychiatric help. Apparently, arguing is "only natural" and refusing to argue shows I don't care.

They may be right, of course. But, seeing as I don't argue, we'll never know.

You're missing out on the best sex of your life y'know.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So, what do you do on 22:16 - Feb 27 with 650 viewsPunteR

So, what do you do on 16:43 - Feb 27 by FredManRave

At least she doesn't complain about your drinking...

Ha .I was going to say that as well but i didnt want to make her out as being too nagging. :)

Actually i'm being a bit unfair on her , she's ace.

I'm not that bad either ;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024