Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) 08:39 - Dec 1 with 25622 viewsmakaveli1882

Sorry if someone has started one, just seen Paul Lambert is their manager so should be a fun night, here are some stats - I am going for a 1-1 draw

Match facts

QPR have won only one of their last 12 home league games against Wolves, though eight of these have ended level (L3).

Wolves have conceded exactly one goal on each of their last three league visits to Loftus Road, having kept a clean sheet in each of the previous three.

QPR's Tjaronn Chery has created eight more chances than any other player in the Championship this season (55).

Wolves have won none of their last nine league matches (D3 L6).

Rangers have only managed to score more than one home goal on one occasion in their last eight league matches at Loftus Road - in Ian Holloway's first match in charge vs Norwich.

Wanderers have won just two of their last 12 away matches in the Championship (D5 L5).
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 21:56 - Dec 1 with 1480 viewspaulparker

Chery was woeful again , please tell me what he brings to this side
I love Ollie and I think he will do ok but I seriously think we are in danger of going down this year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 21:58 - Dec 1 with 1452 views2Thomas2Bowles

Loungo went missing tonight

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:13 - Dec 1 with 1364 viewsstevec

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 21:58 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Loungo went missing tonight

A midfield full of lightweights.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:14 - Dec 1 with 1360 views2Thomas2Bowles

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:13 - Dec 1 by stevec

A midfield full of lightweights.

yep

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 1342 viewsAntti_Heinola

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 19:16 - Dec 1 by ElHoop

Well well well - Sandro starts.

That's three appearances in three league games under Holloway - after none at all under JFH.

It's amazing what a new manager can do for your fitness.

Or not. Still unfit. Still a waste of space.

Bare bones.

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 1323 viewsCamberleyR

Hopefully Olly's learnt his lesson here in that starting with Sandro ends up being a waste of a sub because you know after an hour you'll be hooking him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:29 - Dec 1 with 1304 viewsstevec

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 21:52 - Dec 1 by SteveB

Possibly. But tell you what, I reckon we've got the best English goalkeeper in the land. He's brilliant.

True, but Smithies aside, JFH and Les furnished the club with some real crap hounds.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:32 - Dec 1 with 1281 viewspaulparker

It's all about staying up this year , bar Norwich and Leeds we have been dire at home
Ollie has his work cut out , saying that I think hall as the holding midfielder has been a master stroke and the two up top works , we need a right back badly in January

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:33 - Dec 1 with 1279 viewsBrianMcCarthy

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:25 - Dec 1 by CamberleyR

Hopefully Olly's learnt his lesson here in that starting with Sandro ends up being a waste of a sub because you know after an hour you'll be hooking him.

Sandro's laziness cost us the first goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:36 - Dec 1 with 1265 viewsjohncharles

Fck me there's some miserable buggers on here tonight. Big improvements under Olly.
I expect some grovelling apologies in about six weeks.

Strong and stable my arse.

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:39 - Dec 1 with 1248 viewsdavman

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:33 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Sandro's laziness cost us the first goal.

Dunno about that, as much as I like Robinson, he gone done twice for both goals...

Still, there is only one person to blame for this defeat, because 11 v 11 we'd have walked that.

Seriously.

Two defeats on the bounce - Smithies rick took us out of the game at Ipswich and then Perch tonight. This is NOT the end of the world and we WILL come good under Olly.

Stick with him.
Stick with the Process (whatever that may be).
Good times will arrive...

...eventually.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:42 - Dec 1 with 1237 viewsPunteR

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:32 - Dec 1 by paulparker

It's all about staying up this year , bar Norwich and Leeds we have been dire at home
Ollie has his work cut out , saying that I think hall as the holding midfielder has been a master stroke and the two up top works , we need a right back badly in January

We need someone on the pitch that can translate Ollies enthusiasm, desire to win and work rate. A proper captain . We also need a goalscorer.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:43 - Dec 1 with 1236 viewsElHoop

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:21 - Dec 1 by Antti_Heinola

Or not. Still unfit. Still a waste of space.

That's not the point. He's played in three consecutive games. Whether he's good enough or will be good enough, I don't know. But suddenly he can actually play a part in three games after not being fit to play in any at all at any stage. I wanted to know why he could play League Cup games and not League games. It's no big deal. We didn't lose this game because Sandro was playing. We lost it because Perch is an idiot.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:46 - Dec 1 with 1228 views2Thomas2Bowles

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:39 - Dec 1 by davman

Dunno about that, as much as I like Robinson, he gone done twice for both goals...

Still, there is only one person to blame for this defeat, because 11 v 11 we'd have walked that.

Seriously.

Two defeats on the bounce - Smithies rick took us out of the game at Ipswich and then Perch tonight. This is NOT the end of the world and we WILL come good under Olly.

Stick with him.

...eventually.

Problem is Ollie has said he has to working with these players but it's looking more and more that some of them are just not up to the job.

I'm a bit concerned he has not used wingers yet when you look back at Rowlands Cook and Ainsworth, he was always trying to get things wide,

But the big problem is the mid field, no guts.

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:56 - Dec 1 with 1203 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Edwards was marked out of the match after he scored. Stupid. That allowed them other avenues to score and they did. Poor management. Oh, he'll learn from this! No he won't, he's been a manager for 15 years. If he don't know by now, he'll never know.

Goodbye in May Olly. If not sooner.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:59 - Dec 1 with 1191 viewsitsbiga

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:56 - Dec 1 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Edwards was marked out of the match after he scored. Stupid. That allowed them other avenues to score and they did. Poor management. Oh, he'll learn from this! No he won't, he's been a manager for 15 years. If he don't know by now, he'll never know.

Couldn't agree less.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:10 - Dec 1 with 1166 viewsWilloW4

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 21:52 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Very Jackal and hide, playing some good football at times then going in to melt down

Can't see what else Ollie could have done tonight this is down to the players.

We were poor... Very boring and had no fighting spirit.. Wish I hadn't bothered... Smithies ..motm.. 'Nuff said.!!
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:15 - Dec 1 with 1157 viewsWilloW4

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:36 - Dec 1 by johncharles

Fck me there's some miserable buggers on here tonight. Big improvements under Olly.

It was shite.. A club that cares, players that care, not tonight... We we're bored and fed up with it...you'll get no grovelling from me.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:23 - Dec 1 with 1143 viewsBrianMcCarthy

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:56 - Dec 1 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Well, no-one can say you didn't give him a chance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:23 - Dec 1 with 1143 viewsmakaveli1882

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:15 - Dec 1 by WilloW4

It was shite.. A club that cares, players that care, not tonight... We we're bored and fed up with it...you'll get no grovelling from me.

Had a few bets on Rangers tonight one being Perch to get booked polter to score and rangers to win 2-1 100/1

Put a bet on wolves to win btts at half time won £200 still don't know who scored for us and still not happy. ..
But I think it's better than it was ....Our home form from both both managers is terrible. ...at the end of the day it's what we pay for at the beginning of the season
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:28 - Dec 1 with 1137 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:23 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I gave him the same chance as every other manager. He's not gonna last!
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 04:35 - Dec 2 with 1037 viewsisawqpratwcity

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 23:23 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Dear God, how can we be talking about replacing a manager after THREE FUKKING GAMES!!!!!

He even won one of those!

*sigh*

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 15:28 - Dec 2 with 917 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 04:35 - Dec 2 by isawqpratwcity

Dear God, how can we be talking about replacing a manager after THREE FUKKING GAMES!!!!!

He even won one of those!

*sigh*

I'm not advocating he be replaced, I just know the way things are going that TF will replace him. He's got previous for it if you hadn't noticed.

Anyway, let's see if Santa can bring us some new players with a bit of what we're lacking and maybe we can shift some deadwood.
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 16:25 - Dec 2 with 894 viewsPinnerPaul

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:39 - Dec 1 by davman

Seriously.

Stick with him.

...eventually.

I really can't see how we would have "walked it" with 11.

They were hardly under huge pressure before Mr Perch went for the early bath, and only Smithies from the 2 GKs had to make a meaningful save in the first half.

Thought Wolves were poor, but after 34' I was hardly sitting there thinking, "we've won this"
MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 16:28 - Dec 2 with 890 viewsPinnerPaul

MATCH FRED FOR TONIGHT (WOLVES) on 22:36 - Dec 1 by johncharles

What big improvements - we're closer to bottom 3 than when JFH left?

Sticking two upfront hasn't really worked, aside from 50' against 10 man out of form Norwich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024