Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics are out in force 17:41 - Sep 1 with 11346 viewsJBG

FFS have they ever seen the really bad days?
Plastics are out in force on 23:00 - Sep 2 with 1279 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 15:50 - Sep 2 by Dewi1jack

Be interesting to see someone sail to Rotherham, Doncaster, MK or Carlisle etc etc I s'pose.
Don't do sailing myself personally. Not enough waterways in the world.
And the most interesting places and people seem to be inland. Although the most beautiful are by the coast. Swings and roundabouts really
Only about a handful of clubs you could moor a boat near anyway.
Thinking Stoke and Fulham as the closest grounds to a river/ canal.

JBG.
Not much of a fisherman really are you?
But you carry on thinking you are in your own little deluded world.
Bet you boo the team and leave early.

sounds more like you fella, i'm a true supporter mate unlike you so do one
Plastics are out in force on 23:04 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 17:05 - Sep 2 by Oldjack

Oi peanut head your full of shyte as usual , do you wanna be in my gang

oh smelly old pants man, i don't need a gang you old dick, unlike you and your railway gang
Plastics are out in force on 23:05 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsperchrockjack

I have Kevin as regards going to games.

Nice to have known you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plastics are out in force on 23:06 - Sep 2 with 1265 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 23:05 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

I have Kevin as regards going to games.

Nice to have known you

please yourself do you think i care?
Plastics are out in force on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 1241 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 23:06 - Sep 2 by JBG

please yourself do you think i care?

He's never gone to games anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastics are out in force on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 1228 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 19:50 - Sep 2 by morningstar

Don't let them get to you Dewi, truth is Darran would shove a prize winning marrow up JBG's arse if it meant he could get his tongue further in when he took it out!

bit like your up dewi's arse then fella,
Plastics are out in force on 23:14 - Sep 2 with 1223 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 23:12 - Sep 2 by Darran

He's never gone to games anyway.

well i take his last comment as he does not want to be mates anymore, fine by me, childish man,bit like OJ
Plastics are out in force on 23:16 - Sep 2 with 1208 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 23:14 - Sep 2 by JBG

well i take his last comment as he does not want to be mates anymore, fine by me, childish man,bit like OJ

Yeah weird people,old see.

Login to get fewer ads

Plastics are out in force on 08:47 - Sep 3 with 1152 viewsjesushchrist

Plastics are out in force on 23:16 - Sep 2 by Darran

Yeah weird people,old see.

Is there not a single thread where at some point you don't try and drag it down to your low level?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2016 8:54]
Plastics are out in force on 09:15 - Sep 3 with 1107 viewsperchrockjack

Sadly, this shows how fans are turning on each other.

Clear evidence that some see themselves as better fans than others.

Nobody is.

We ve seen physical violence between fans at West Ham ,it could happen within our fan base unless we wise up.

And Kevin, you did what prosser did and disclose private communications. No more and if you get the hump over thst then it's sadness .

It does show yet again one poster is poisoning this site from within.

Finally, it matters not if you ve been to port talbot port said or port dinorwic , you are no bigger or better a fan . If angry, turn on players manager board.

Anyone wanting to carry on this witch hunt against me and the majority of fans who think as I do then do this... My lad s doing a charity swim in the Netherlands canal network next weekend. He s a Liverpool fan but Swansea city friendly. It's for MS. ...if you want to post crap ,then contribute to his swim especially those who have large houses,luxury bungalows, big cars with private plates ,boats without paddles, .i want £100 off you minimum as we re going to raise a grand. So cut the shite, wind yer necks in and put your hands in your pockets.

Details of contribution site will follow next week

Thank you

Plastics are out in force on 09:18 - Sep 3 with 1095 viewsOldjack

Plastics are out in force on 23:04 - Sep 2 by JBG

oh smelly old pants man, i don't need a gang you old dick, unlike you and your railway gang

Get your hair cut you scruffy kantttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Plastics are out in force on 09:26 - Sep 3 with 1084 viewsjack247

Plastics are out in force on 09:15 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Sadly, this shows how fans are turning on each other.

Clear evidence that some see themselves as better fans than others.

Nobody is.

We ve seen physical violence between fans at West Ham ,it could happen within our fan base unless we wise up.

And Kevin, you did what prosser did and disclose private communications. No more and if you get the hump over thst then it's sadness .

It does show yet again one poster is poisoning this site from within.

Finally, it matters not if you ve been to port talbot port said or port dinorwic , you are no bigger or better a fan . If angry, turn on players manager board.

Anyone wanting to carry on this witch hunt against me and the majority of fans who think as I do then do this... My lad s doing a charity swim in the Netherlands canal network next weekend. He s a Liverpool fan but Swansea city friendly. It's for MS. ...if you want to post crap ,then contribute to his swim especially those who have large houses,luxury bungalows, big cars with private plates ,boats without paddles, .i want £100 off you minimum as we re going to raise a grand. So cut the shite, wind yer necks in and put your hands in your pockets.

Details of contribution site will follow next week

Thank you

Let's be honest, it may not be the most PC thing to say, but someone who goes week in week out, home and away is clearly a bigger fan than someone who watches us on match of the day.

I go to the home games, maybe go away twice or three times a season. I have no problem recognising that there are far bigger fans than me out there.
Plastics are out in force on 09:33 - Sep 3 with 1067 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 09:26 - Sep 3 by jack247

Let's be honest, it may not be the most PC thing to say, but someone who goes week in week out, home and away is clearly a bigger fan than someone who watches us on match of the day.

I go to the home games, maybe go away twice or three times a season. I have no problem recognising that there are far bigger fans than me out there.

Absolutely spot on.
If you can't be arsed to cross the road to watch 'your' team you aren't a fan in the first place.

Plastics are out in force on 09:48 - Sep 3 with 1051 viewsperchrockjack

"he s". you can guess the rest..

NOW THEN MODS

"PERSISTENTLY TROLLING OTHER POSTERS"...

Plastics are out in force on 10:06 - Sep 3 with 1029 viewspencoedjack

Plastics are out in force on 18:09 - Sep 1 by taffpunk

Will you go down? I genuinely think it's possible this season, just as we might.
I would have had a bet on the double, but your odds are very very low at 3/1, while ours are 8/1 which is reasonable value. I support Cardiff for one reason, doing well or doing shite,they're the nearest professional League team to where I was brought up/live.
The genuine fans will always remain, no matter what division the club is in, whether they're a Jack or a Bluebird. The so called 'plastics' will go back to following Rugby or Man U/L'pool etc...
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 18:13]

I wouldn't mind a season in the championship .....

Maybe we'd lose a few of these tossers of fans we seem to have gained over the last few years
Plastics are out in force on 10:08 - Sep 3 with 1024 viewsMrSwerve

Plastics are out in force on 09:26 - Sep 3 by jack247

What about people who work weekends? What about people who can't get tickets too all the matched because some are sold out? I'm sure some are just as big fans of the swans as you are.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Plastics are out in force on 10:12 - Sep 3 with 1013 viewsBorojack

Plastics are out in force on 10:08 - Sep 3 by MrSwerve

What about people who work weekends? What about people who can't get tickets too all the matched because some are sold out? I'm sure some are just as big fans of the swans as you are.

Why does it matter a load of bollox if you ask me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Plastics are out in force on 10:14 - Sep 3 with 1010 viewsperchrockjack

With respect ,you re wrong.

You re as good as anyone.

Some go to all games at home nine away . Fine

Some go mostly awY games .fine

Some hardly go. Also fine

Some can go because they are able to or have no other interests nor family or domestic issues.

Nobody is better

Some can't or won't go to away games because of family issues. Also fine

Until, we quit this self imposed apartheid we ll continue to bitch and it ll get worse, thus defating the object of supporting the club.

Simple to me but some clearly utterly unable to even communicate via this site without spite. Even long term friends fall away pitifully suggesting they aren't in any way arsed ,which actually makes their former friendship see, rather wan.

Plastics are out in force on 10:18 - Sep 3 with 998 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 10:14 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Some can go because they are able to or have no other interests nor family or domestic issues.

Nobody is better

Until, we quit this self imposed apartheid we ll continue to bitch and it ll get worse, thus defating the object of supporting the club.

Simple to me but some clearly utterly unable to even communicate via this site without spite. Even long term friends fall away pitifully suggesting they aren't in any way arsed ,which actually makes their former friendship see, rather wan.

and some just can't be arsed.

Plastics are out in force on 10:20 - Sep 3 with 1005 viewsjack247

Plastics are out in force on 10:08 - Sep 3 by MrSwerve

I'm sure some are. There are always legitimate reasons. Point remains, if I was one of these people who followed us all over the country (which I have stated im not), someone who can't be bothered to go telling me they were just as big a fan as me would stick in the craw a bit.

Difference between not being able to go and not being bothered to go. The ones who are 'just as big fans of the swans' will find a way to go at least some of the time.
Plastics are out in force on 10:22 - Sep 3 with 1002 viewsjack247

Plastics are out in force on 10:14 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Nobody is better

Yes, it's all fine Perch. Nobody has to go. It's nonsense to think they are as committed as people who spend a significant amount of their time and money following us all over England though.
Plastics are out in force on 10:29 - Sep 3 with 993 viewsperchrockjack

Supporting in a club is in your soul 247. You might not go as it upsets but you always keep in touch with team affairs.

I ve quit ,as JBG informed this site because I'm not happy with what I see and hear and it's not just the playing side.

Finally, nobody should see themselves as above any other fan.

For what s it's worth all fall well behind mark crutches ,if we re talking about games seen in the flesh.

It's also the case people have more pressing family issues to concern themselves.

We see grotesque evidence on here of self deluded self fan love.

This bitching will carry on and more bile will follow

Plastics are out in force on 10:42 - Sep 3 with 977 viewsjack247

Plastics are out in force on 10:29 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Supporting in a club is in your soul 247. You might not go as it upsets but you always keep in touch with team affairs.

I ve quit ,as JBG informed this site because I'm not happy with what I see and hear and it's not just the playing side.

Finally, nobody should see themselves as above any other fan.

For what s it's worth all fall well behind mark crutches ,if we re talking about games seen in the flesh.

It's also the case people have more pressing family issues to concern themselves.

We see grotesque evidence on here of self deluded self fan love.

This bitching will carry on and more bile will follow

'You might not go as it upsets you'

Fair play Perch I've got no answer to that one
Plastics are out in force on 10:45 - Sep 3 with 970 viewsperchrockjack

Should have use the term "one" .

I've been to many games I wished I hadn't.

Our house has been like than ripping yarn sketch with me being Michael plain and lady p as gwen taylor

Plastics are out in force on 11:45 - Sep 3 with 915 viewsdameedna

As most of us have I have been gone to what I and certainly other consider as extreme lenghts to watch Swansea games.

I cannot understand how the current situation or any situation would stop anyone being a fan.

Happy to see people drift away from watching games live that is normal.

But to lose the spark of not supporring Scfc I cant see it.

A lot of my football mad mates have gone to non league.

Each to his own I say.

Opinons will change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024