Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Graham 21:13 - Nov 1 with 3228 viewsHuw57

Loan move for him in January, anyone?

I'd have him.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Danny Graham on 21:14 - Nov 1 with 2725 viewsbuilthjack

No. We need a proper striker who will work and score goals.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Danny Graham on 21:15 - Nov 1 with 2718 viewsHuw57

Danny Graham on 21:14 - Nov 1 by builthjack

No. We need a proper striker who will work and score goals.

Were you not around in 2011/2012?

Danny Graham on 21:21 - Nov 1 with 2686 viewsEdmundo

Really😂

Mein gott, our stock must have fallen a bit. How about Borini....Akinfenwa even 😁
[Post edited 1 Nov 2015 21:22]

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Danny Graham on 21:21 - Nov 1 with 2684 viewsRancid

Nobody worked harder defensively than Graham.He was everywhere always harrassing defenders.He knew how to score too.I still wouldn't want him back here though.I still think we should give that Origi from Liverpool a shot even if he's been poor in France on loan.The guy kept Benteke and Lukaku out of some of Belgium's WC games and he looked really bright and very quick.I think we could bring the best out of him at Swansea.The guys got serious talent.
Danny Graham on 21:25 - Nov 1 with 2650 viewsbuilthjack

Danny Graham on 21:15 - Nov 1 by Huw57

Were you not around in 2011/2012?

I was indeed. But I don't think he would be anywhere near good enough right now. We need to set our standards higher.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Danny Graham on 21:25 - Nov 1 with 2644 viewshobo

I can't believe what I am reading! I wouldn't even have him if we were in the Championship now
Danny Graham on 22:18 - Nov 1 with 2511 viewsHuw57

Danny Graham on 21:21 - Nov 1 by Rancid

Nobody worked harder defensively than Graham.He was everywhere always harrassing defenders.He knew how to score too.I still wouldn't want him back here though.I still think we should give that Origi from Liverpool a shot even if he's been poor in France on loan.The guy kept Benteke and Lukaku out of some of Belgium's WC games and he looked really bright and very quick.I think we could bring the best out of him at Swansea.The guys got serious talent.

He was crap in their last few games, too.

Danny Graham on 10:07 - Nov 2 with 2288 viewslovejuicejack

Danny Graham on 21:21 - Nov 1 by Edmundo

Really😂

Mein gott, our stock must have fallen a bit. How about Borini....Akinfenwa even 😁

I'd have bayo back here over graham any day of the week.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Graham on 11:51 - Nov 2 with 2240 viewsClinton

Whether he is good enough is beside the point. He made it clear he was extremely unhappy living here at the end. Surely he's unlikely to want to return.
End of.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Danny Graham on 12:23 - Nov 2 with 2191 viewssammylee3

Have you been drinking Danny is way past premier league now
Danny Graham on 18:04 - Nov 2 with 2007 viewsblueytheblue

Danny Graham on 10:07 - Nov 2 by lovejuicejack

Nah, you wouldn't. Bayo was woeful playing against us this season. You'd expect some fire breathing beast from the hype. Can only jump off the ground if assisted by a crane.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Danny Graham on 18:11 - Nov 2 with 1986 viewsjack247

If Gomis doesn't recapture anything like the form he has shown in the past, he actually wouldn't be terrible as a stop gap. Moves defenders around, works hard, holds the ball up, creates. He doesn't actually score goals, which is fairly important for a lone striker, but it would make it a lot easier for our midfield to chip in. Siggy showed his best form here playing behind Danny Graham.

Of course, if Gomis can get anywhere near where he was at the start of the season, there is no comparison.
Danny Graham on 18:34 - Nov 2 with 1950 viewsGrandPrix

Graham couldn't wait to leave South wales, doubt he would want to be here again so its a no from me

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Danny Graham on 19:08 - Nov 2 with 1906 viewsAquinas

Trundle could still do a job IMO.
Danny Graham on 19:11 - Nov 2 with 1898 viewsmonmouth

What's Jason Scotty up to these days?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Danny Graham on 19:14 - Nov 2 with 1894 viewsjack_the_lad

Danny Graham on 21:21 - Nov 1 by Rancid

Although hard work and running around like a headless chicken is admirable, what we need is someone who can convert the chances that we create, that is not Danny Graham.
Danny Graham on 19:15 - Nov 2 with 1892 viewsJackfath

Danny Graham on 19:11 - Nov 2 by monmouth

What's Jason Scotty up to these days?

Now you're talking although he was almost as lazy as Bony. I'd take a punt with Rory Fallon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Danny Graham on 20:19 - Nov 2 with 1842 viewsSwansNZ

Danny Graham on 19:15 - Nov 2 by Jackfath

Now you're talking although he was almost as lazy as Bony. I'd take a punt with Rory Fallon.

Fallon would be a great signing.
The media here love Winston Reid’s west ham, so they’d love Rory Fallon’s Swansea too.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Danny Graham on 20:23 - Nov 2 with 1838 viewsjack247

Danny Graham on 18:34 - Nov 2 by GrandPrix

Graham couldn't wait to leave South wales, doubt he would want to be here again so its a no from me

He couldn't wait to leave South Wales because he couldn't get in the team. He was absolutely fine about it when he was playing regularly.
Danny Graham on 20:23 - Nov 2 with 1838 viewsDewi1jack

Danny Graham on 19:15 - Nov 2 by Jackfath

Tamas Priskin's still playing.
Worth a cheeky bid in the January sales?

As we've decided to really scrape below the bottom of the barrell

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Danny Graham on 20:55 - Nov 2 with 1791 viewsChrisSCFC

Danny Graham on 21:21 - Nov 1 by Edmundo

Really😂

Wouldn't mind Fabio Borini in the squad right now.
Danny Graham on 22:17 - Nov 2 with 1684 viewsEdmundo

Danny Graham on 10:07 - Nov 2 by lovejuicejack

I think Bayo may hold the ball up better than Gomis.....you'd never get the ball off him!

😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Danny Graham on 04:37 - Nov 3 with 1572 viewsLord_Bony

Danny Graham?

I'm Scorio fruit and I'm having a laugh.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Danny Graham on 08:01 - Nov 3 with 1506 viewsBorojack

Danny Graham on 04:37 - Nov 3 by Lord_Bony

Danny Graham?

I'm Scorio fruit and I'm having a laugh.

A relative of DG works with my better half he had a few choice words to say about a certain Danish chap apparantly after he left.
Hardly prolific at Hull or Sunderland though.
Good strikers are very hard to find Charlie Austin would be a good fit but I think he will do a Pratley in the summer.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Danny Graham on 08:18 - Nov 3 with 1479 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If we desperately need a stop gap Drogba is available from December on loan from Montreal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024