Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clueless Idiot 17:16 - Oct 17 with 11323 viewsmacclesfieldman

He IS NOT a coach, don't repeat what others have said. Based on what do you think he's a coach? who has he improved? = no-one and Green & Perch are probably in their worst form ever. What tactical awareness has he shown? = None. Today, we were losing with 5 mins to go so he puts a striker on from the bench, who did he take off? the only striker we had on the pitch. The man is a clueless idiot. What signings has he made that weren't considered good enough for a start today in a mid table Championship team: Gladwin, Luongo, Poulter. JET only started because of Charlie's injury. What youngsters has be brought through? = None. We sign old average players like Perch & Konchesky and stick with Henry.
I'm fed-up of my Saturday nights being ruined by the idiot, he must have had the worst ever probation period and he still got the job. Sorry to say but Les made a HUGE mistake giving his pal the job. 1 more mistake and Les should fall on his sword.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Clueless Idiot on 19:01 - Oct 17 with 2923 viewsessextaxiboy

Clueless Idiot on 18:55 - Oct 17 by QPR_John

But where is the evidence things will improve. 11 games is enough to show a pattern and an average of 2 goals conceded per game suggests there is a problem which is not being addressed

Of course there is a problem , no one can deny that
Clueless Idiot on 19:11 - Oct 17 with 2891 viewsQPR_John

Clueless Idiot on 19:00 - Oct 17 by PunteR

Depends what your expectation was this season to determine how good or bad things are.
From the start of the season many predicted relegation, some even said Ramsey wouldnt be able to sign anyone. Most i think predicted mid table and were happy with that.
It seems since we wasn't able to sell the best of our relegated players we should be getting promoted again. With the best of our relegated players of course.
Those premiership relegated players are the mutts nutts.

Conceding two goals per game is not mid table.
Clueless Idiot on 19:15 - Oct 17 with 2866 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 19:11 - Oct 17 by QPR_John

Conceding two goals per game is not mid table.

We're 12th

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clueless Idiot on 19:16 - Oct 17 with 2860 viewsted_hendrix

I honestly don't know if he should stay or go, I'm not sure how he got the gig permanently in the first place.
When you look at our squad you've got to say at the very least we should be in the top ten at least.
It's understandable people calling for stability but this is a results business and like it or not we only beat the bottom club in this league by the skin of our teeth and we nearly threw away a home win to Rotherham.
We're not that good at the moment although you might say that getting beat away from home by the club that are currently fourth in the league shouldn't call for mass suicides.
I'd take three 0-0 draws on the trot right now, It might not push us up the league but it would bring an end to our dreadful defensive performances, unfortunately I'm not convinced that CR has the ability to bring that about.
His substitutions are sometimes bizarre, he gives me no confidence at all.

We're not a training club for wannabe Managers, how long has he got or how long should he have?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clueless Idiot on 19:18 - Oct 17 with 2853 viewsQPR_John

Clueless Idiot on 19:15 - Oct 17 by PunteR

We're 12th

I am talking about after 46 games as I am sure you knew
Clueless Idiot on 19:18 - Oct 17 with 2850 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Clueless Idiot on 17:42 - Oct 17 by DeepcutHoop

I'm guessing that the next time we lose a couple of games, we'll start demanding for something else to change, probably start demanding that Warnock is sacked like we did last time.

Nothing is ever going to change now. We'll get a new batch of players, a new manager, and things might improve until we lose a few games and then that manager will be the useless t*sser that needs replacing immediately and the atmosphere will turn poisonous again.

We were warned that this season would be tough, and would be one for consolidating and giving a new set-up some time. Apparently we're all bang up for a new approach, and are right behind a long-term plan, as long as it doesn't involve us ever losing. 2 months and we've lost our collective bottle and we're demanding that we start again.

Again.

Rinse and repeat.

Good post mate
Clueless Idiot on 19:24 - Oct 17 with 2812 viewsHayesender

Don't fret lads, it was all the refs fault

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34560066

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clueless Idiot on 19:28 - Oct 17 with 2792 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 19:18 - Oct 17 by QPR_John

I am talking about after 46 games as I am sure you knew

I'm just saying if things carry on exactly how they are, conceding to goals a game, we can't assume we will get relegated.
Not that we shouldn't be concerned about conceding 2 a game. Knowing us and our daft record breaking stats we'll probably be the first team to go a whole season letting in 2 goals a game.

Login to get fewer ads

Clueless Idiot on 19:30 - Oct 17 with 2786 viewsGloucs_R

Clueless Idiot on 19:24 - Oct 17 by Hayesender

"Warnock can give me some advice for areas I dont have any experience in"

What.....like tactics and management Chris

Poll: Are we staying up?

Clueless Idiot on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 2750 viewsDejR_vu

Interesting interview. For me it highlighted two things:
1) he doesn't appear to haven any conviction whatsoever in what he is saying. When he's asked a question he just seems to be saying the first thing that comes to mind;
2) he's been given three games and blown the first one.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Clueless Idiot on 19:43 - Oct 17 with 2727 viewsQPR_John

Clueless Idiot on 19:28 - Oct 17 by PunteR

I'm just saying if things carry on exactly how they are, conceding to goals a game, we can't assume we will get relegated.
Not that we shouldn't be concerned about conceding 2 a game. Knowing us and our daft record breaking stats we'll probably be the first team to go a whole season letting in 2 goals a game.

Last year no team in the championship conceded an average of two goals per game although Blackpool did concede 91. I doubt there are many teams not relegated with that record
Clueless Idiot on 19:57 - Oct 17 with 2698 viewsNortholt_Rs

Clueless Idiot on 18:35 - Oct 17 by PunteR

Not a very fair trial giving him Redknapp's struggling team.
Ramsey didn't even come here to take over the manager's job. Redknapp walked, no one wanted the job.
This season lots of good things have happened and it looked like the club were going in the right direction. we are quickly reverting to type.
I can't disagree with you that Ramsey has made mistakes, clearly he has, but as we've learned in the past ,we can't keep changing managers and players when the going gets tough.

How do you know nobody wanted the job? Who else did we interview? How many turned the job down?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Clueless Idiot on 19:58 - Oct 17 with 2691 viewsPunteR

From that interview i get the impression Ramsey didn't bring Warnock in. Even though he said he brought Warnock in.
REPORTER- Does it (bringing Warnock in)change your job?
Ramsey-" not that i know of."
"He can probably lend me some knowledge"
"i think its something the club want to do and i ..er you know ive brought him in and i er chose him.."
hmmm seemed a bit uncomfortable with it , although to be fair he has just been interviewed straight after a defeat.

Clueless Idiot on 20:03 - Oct 17 with 2684 viewsNortholt_Rs

Wow what an awful interview.... If that doesn't get the team pumped up for the next game nothing will!

Clueless Idiot on 21:12 - Oct 17 with 2612 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 19:57 - Oct 17 by Northolt_Rs

How do you know nobody wanted the job? Who else did we interview? How many turned the job down?

Im sure i read Warburton wouldnt work under a DOF. Clement turned us down. Sherwood wanted more money and assurances and i think Ferdinand nipped it in the bud because throwing more money around wasn't the direction the club wanted to go in at the time plus i read somewhere Sherwood didn't want to be a championship manager.
At the time it didn't seem like many managers were throwing their hat in the ring.
You'd have to question any managers sanity to come here anyway.
I dunno...maybe the clueless idiot is me.

Clueless Idiot on 22:04 - Oct 17 with 2469 viewsNortholt_Rs

Clueless Idiot on 21:12 - Oct 17 by PunteR

Im sure i read Warburton wouldnt work under a DOF. Clement turned us down. Sherwood wanted more money and assurances and i think Ferdinand nipped it in the bud because throwing more money around wasn't the direction the club wanted to go in at the time plus i read somewhere Sherwood didn't want to be a championship manager.
At the time it didn't seem like many managers were throwing their hat in the ring.
You'd have to question any managers sanity to come here anyway.
I dunno...maybe the clueless idiot is me.

Ok that's odd as I seem to recall this MB going into meltdown when Ramsey got the job full time as nobody else had been through any kind of interview process...

Clueless Idiot on 23:06 - Oct 17 with 2384 viewsShotKneesHoop

Clueless Idiot on 17:39 - Oct 17 by macclesfieldman

Let me think about this. If I was going for surgery I'd want a competent experienced surgeon. If I was taking a plane I'd hope the pilot was competent and experienced. We gave CR his chance last season, after losing 4-1 at Palace, 5-0 at Leicester and 6-0 at Man City and putting SWP on as a sub at City we should have said thank but no thanks and appointed a Manager with the credentials to take us up. It may not have worked out but we would have more chance of success than under Clueless Idiot.

Anyone who puts SWP on as a sub, or picks him to play at Palace to make throw ins with his feet the wrong side of the line is not of this world.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Clueless Idiot on 23:21 - Oct 17 with 2368 viewsLblock

Clueless Idiot on 18:01 - Oct 17 by PunteR

But to use your analogy, you wouldn't change surgeon halfway through the op or change the pilot while flying across the Atlantic .

You bloody well do!!!

If there's another pilot about and the one currently at the controls is looking like he hasn't got a clue what to do with his flaps

And if that surgeon is about to cut through your femur artery then get another member of the medical team or another surgeon from the vast football world.... sorry, meant hospital...to come and save your bacon and breath new life into you

I agree the big problem is the fella choosing the surgeons and pilots. Bungle has all but killed this club

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clueless Idiot on 00:06 - Oct 18 with 2317 viewsGetMeRangers

Clueless Idiot on 18:11 - Oct 17 by CHUBBS

I'm not blaming CR,i have alot of respect for the man however i'm a QPR first so want whats best for the club.
I can't tolerate TF and his ridiculous twitter bollox and he was responsible for the appointment of CR.
I've had strong doubts since he started but have now seen enough to know he's not good enough at this level.
Poor selections and captain,his insistence on playing a system which is clearly unsuitable and the worst substituions(or lack of)i've witnessed from a manager.

The substitutions are baffling. However, before the game I was discussing with others about Ned... we cant think of a captain. Grudgingly accepted that we need someone like JB, though not necessarily him

Talked to Blues fans afterwards who I was surprised at how much praise they heaped on our team. I thought it was two poor performances from both. Where was Gary, too. Apparently the Blues fans feel he has been found out. Today could have been a lot worse, and for my penny's worth that first goal was hard to defend and on seeing the penalty again it looks soft

Typical championship game, but this was no Fulham
Clueless Idiot on 00:13 - Oct 18 with 2305 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 22:04 - Oct 17 by Northolt_Rs

Ok that's odd as I seem to recall this MB going into meltdown when Ramsey got the job full time as nobody else had been through any kind of interview process...

I don't recall this MB going into meltdown. I Seem to recall plenty on here were happy with the appointment. I don't think anyone argued when Redknapp walked and we needed someone to take over.
Ramsey isn't the next Klopp or whoever but he's done more right than wrong imo especially compared to the two previous managers.
Who knows maybe his hands are tied? maybe he does want to play the youngsters and build a solid championship squad with the luxury of a 3 year contract but that's not what TF and the board want. They want instant premier league status. The goalposts have moved for him. Why didn't TF just get Warnock at the start of the season? or Allardyce?
Money probably. I'm with essex on this, it isn't about just blindly supporting Ramsey come what may but it's this ludicrous idea of having a long term plan,some sort of consistency and being realistic about where QPR should be. We are a championship club that has punched above its weight.
We could of had Messi in our team last two times we were in the prem,we still would have got relegated. There has been something fundamentally wrong at this club for years and for once ,at the start of the season it looked like we identified the problem. It wasn't about what manager or player we had,it was about the philosophy,the culture we were trying to create. It wasn't about the winning or losing it was about players caring and the manner in how they win or lose. It wasn't about coming to QPR for the money it was about coming to QPR to put themselves on the football map,develop as players,get the opportunity to play 1st team football and play for a decent club that treats players and managers right. Build from the base upwards off the pitch then things might start turning round on the pitch and we can then have a decent stab at the premier league.

But Tony doesn't really want that, he wants premier league football and he wants it now!.After all he's spent his money,£200,000,000 in debt.We may be the worst team in the premier league but with all the money spent we must now have the best team in the championship,surely? We can just bounce back?

You've probably stopped reading this by now northolt as i'm just rambling like a nutter at bus stop but i'm just a bit fed up with it all ,the result today doesn't help. We just look like we're making the same mistakes as a club. I don't think Warnock is the right appointment for Ramsey, it completely undermines everything he does from now on. I like Warnock,loved what he achieved here but Is he going to sit still if things start going wrong? I hope it works out for the short term but is Warnock the future for the club?
It looks like a step backwards to me.
But conceding two goals a game is not good,Ramsey is struggling from the dugout,players are not performing to their best and maybe the pressure is getting to him. Ramsey needs support now more than ever. Isn't that what building a culture and a philosophy of being a decent club is about?
Nah its a results business. get rid.
And around we go again.

Clueless Idiot on 00:26 - Oct 18 with 2282 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 23:21 - Oct 17 by Lblock

You bloody well do!!!

If there's another pilot about and the one currently at the controls is looking like he hasn't got a clue what to do with his flaps

And if that surgeon is about to cut through your femur artery then get another member of the medical team or another surgeon from the vast football world.... sorry, meant hospital...to come and save your bacon and breath new life into you

I agree the big problem is the fella choosing the surgeons and pilots. Bungle has all but killed this club

Ha, you may have a point regarding that flawed analogy.
i was just thinking of this..

and this

[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 0:45]

Clueless Idiot on 00:48 - Oct 18 with 2254 viewsPommyhoop

Clueless Idiot on 00:13 - Oct 18 by PunteR

I don't recall this MB going into meltdown. I Seem to recall plenty on here were happy with the appointment. I don't think anyone argued when Redknapp walked and we needed someone to take over.
Ramsey isn't the next Klopp or whoever but he's done more right than wrong imo especially compared to the two previous managers.
Who knows maybe his hands are tied? maybe he does want to play the youngsters and build a solid championship squad with the luxury of a 3 year contract but that's not what TF and the board want. They want instant premier league status. The goalposts have moved for him. Why didn't TF just get Warnock at the start of the season? or Allardyce?
Money probably. I'm with essex on this, it isn't about just blindly supporting Ramsey come what may but it's this ludicrous idea of having a long term plan,some sort of consistency and being realistic about where QPR should be. We are a championship club that has punched above its weight.
We could of had Messi in our team last two times we were in the prem,we still would have got relegated. There has been something fundamentally wrong at this club for years and for once ,at the start of the season it looked like we identified the problem. It wasn't about what manager or player we had,it was about the philosophy,the culture we were trying to create. It wasn't about the winning or losing it was about players caring and the manner in how they win or lose. It wasn't about coming to QPR for the money it was about coming to QPR to put themselves on the football map,develop as players,get the opportunity to play 1st team football and play for a decent club that treats players and managers right. Build from the base upwards off the pitch then things might start turning round on the pitch and we can then have a decent stab at the premier league.

But Tony doesn't really want that, he wants premier league football and he wants it now!.After all he's spent his money,£200,000,000 in debt.We may be the worst team in the premier league but with all the money spent we must now have the best team in the championship,surely? We can just bounce back?

You've probably stopped reading this by now northolt as i'm just rambling like a nutter at bus stop but i'm just a bit fed up with it all ,the result today doesn't help. We just look like we're making the same mistakes as a club. I don't think Warnock is the right appointment for Ramsey, it completely undermines everything he does from now on. I like Warnock,loved what he achieved here but Is he going to sit still if things start going wrong? I hope it works out for the short term but is Warnock the future for the club?
It looks like a step backwards to me.
But conceding two goals a game is not good,Ramsey is struggling from the dugout,players are not performing to their best and maybe the pressure is getting to him. Ramsey needs support now more than ever. Isn't that what building a culture and a philosophy of being a decent club is about?
Nah its a results business. get rid.
And around we go again.

Yep.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clueless Idiot on 01:14 - Oct 18 with 2230 viewsBluce_Ree

Clueless Idiot on 18:01 - Oct 17 by PunteR

But to use your analogy, you wouldn't change surgeon halfway through the op or change the pilot while flying across the Atlantic .

You would if the hospital's director hired a mate of his from med school and half way through an operation you realised he was woefully underqualified, had never actually graduated and was hacking away at your tonsils with a f**king spoon. You'd hope, quite rightly, that another, better surgeon would step in.

Likewise if your pilot is steering your plane into a mountain because his only previous experience was teaching children how to play Microsoft Flight Simulator, you'd be on the tanoy system shouting 'do we have a pilot in the cabin? Our director of.... er... pilots hired his shit mate and frankly we are going down'

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Clueless Idiot on 01:19 - Oct 18 with 2227 viewsPommyhoop

Our scenario sounds like someones gone in to get a broken nose fixed but halfway through the procedure starts whaling and crying that he wants a full facial and body job to make him look like Brad f'cking Pitt

[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 1:23]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clueless Idiot on 01:34 - Oct 18 with 2208 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 01:14 - Oct 18 by Bluce_Ree

You would if the hospital's director hired a mate of his from med school and half way through an operation you realised he was woefully underqualified, had never actually graduated and was hacking away at your tonsils with a f**king spoon. You'd hope, quite rightly, that another, better surgeon would step in.

Likewise if your pilot is steering your plane into a mountain because his only previous experience was teaching children how to play Microsoft Flight Simulator, you'd be on the tanoy system shouting 'do we have a pilot in the cabin? Our director of.... er... pilots hired his shit mate and frankly we are going down'

ok, i get it. If you were actually in the process of dying you would do something about it.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024