Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd give it ten minutes if I were you 23:12 - Mar 17 with 3240 viewsDorse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31908620

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 23:28 - Mar 17 with 3205 viewsJAPRANGERS

Pungent shit kills flight?? Too funny!
Can't the passengers hold their collective noses for the 10 minutes waiting time??
I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 23:28 - Mar 17 with 3206 viewsTacticalR

Poyet?

Air hostess clique

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 23:31 - Mar 17 with 3195 viewsHollowayRanger

swp?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 23:42 - Mar 17 with 3177 viewsSt_Christopher

It was 'Arry, talking away on the in-toilet speakers. The smell was simply a by product.

They mostly come out at night, mostly!

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 07:40 - Mar 18 with 3034 viewsDorse

Al Qaeda suicide dump? Airports will be scanning passengers for traces of chicken saag phall before boarding.

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 08:06 - Mar 18 with 2996 viewskingsburyR

Wouldn't it have been easier for the stewardess to walk to the aircraft shouting...

"OK, who the fu(k was that?"

Name and shame the guy/girl and continue with the flight.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 08:16 - Mar 18 with 2984 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 08:06 - Mar 18 by kingsburyR

Wouldn't it have been easier for the stewardess to walk to the aircraft shouting...

"OK, who the fu(k was that?"

Name and shame the guy/girl and continue with the flight.

Shyte Flips went to Dubai recently.

Obviously him.

He's full of it.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 09:18 - Mar 18 with 2926 viewsSt_Christopher

Sorry King, naming and shaming isn't allowed these days in case you hurt the feelings of the anus in question. And where there's shame, there's a claim.

They mostly come out at night, mostly!

Login to get fewer ads

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 09:31 - Mar 18 with 2900 viewsDorse

I'd give it ten minutes if I were you on 10:52 - Mar 18 with 2840 viewsTacticalR

Surprising what can bring down a modern aircraft.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024