Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:22 - Feb 1 with 36775 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 15:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 1538 viewstrampie

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:04 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Fantastic. Utterly fantastic.

I'd like to think that my Dad who died on Thursday, was looking down and influencing that result. He'd be chuffed to bits.

I'm smiling again.

Sorry about your dad Joe, it was a great result for the Swans today.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 19:31]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:43 - Feb 1 with 1508 viewsfootball2301

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Feb 1 by jackonicko

That was a very nervy first 45, but started to look a little more like our old selves in the second.

A decent strike from JJS, after being unlucky with the effort that hit the post. Made up for an undisciplined first half by a huge margin!

Really pleased with Naughton. New to the squad, and I expect he spent most of the week in training working with Dyer ahead of him, knowing that Routledge was out. 15 mins in; all change. But he did a very decent job with Barrow and looks like a solid addition to the back 4.

Thought Gomis did well with little service too.

But full credit to Monk. A shaky first half for sure, but stuck to the game plan and we looked much the better for it in the second half. I was crossing my fingers to sneak a win at about the 60 minute mark and so it came to pass.

This is a huge win - 33 points on the board and now over 4 wins clear of the bottom 3 - with just 15 games left to play. GM deserves the brick bats at times, but today he deserves the bouquets. Job well and truly done.

do you mean jj undisciplined in first half ?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Feb 1 with 1437 viewsperchrockjack

Bless you joe... And your dad.

Richie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Feb 1 with 1422 viewsPhil_S

Sorry for your loss Joe
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 1 with 1384 viewsblaine_scfc

Haven't enjoyed a win as much as this in a while. Massive result.

Sorry for your loss Joe, I'm sure your old man would be proud of the boys today.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024