Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? 13:19 - Dec 22 with 1111 viewsAVFTTConvert

Have had quite a bit of abuse as a Blackpool fan this morning. Anyone else embarrassed to be a Seasider at the moment? Reluctant to wear any colours? Removed flags from car? Taken down any signs at work you're a BFC fan?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 13:19]

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 13:20 - Dec 22 with 1096 viewsWizaard

No. What's his actions to do with me?
Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 13:32 - Dec 22 with 1061 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 13:20 - Dec 22 by Wizaard

No. What's his actions to do with me?

I think you're underestimating the power you have Wiz. You being a member of the condescending uber-elite, and everything.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 13:58 - Dec 22 with 1024 viewsOwain_Glyndwr

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 13:32 - Dec 22 by basilrobbiereborn

I think you're underestimating the power you have Wiz. You being a member of the condescending uber-elite, and everything.

I think the OP has a point

Its a good job my 6 year old isn't at school today or I would have had to get his Blackpool tattoos removed

The seeker of truth and justice

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 14:05 - Dec 22 with 1013 viewsfamousgrouse

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 13:32 - Dec 22 by basilrobbiereborn

We are Blackpool F C fans not Karl Oyston supporters. I cannot see that any of our supporters can offer any sympathy to KO with his history over the past few years. I am also sure that like-minded fans of other clubs will have sympathy with what's happening at Bloomfield Road and rightly condemn the Chairman's comments. Non footballing people should be made aware that those words are not shared by Blackpool supporters. If his latest comments speed up his exit from the Club then I am sure there will be some celebration!
Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 15:39 - Dec 22 with 938 viewsTang67

Are Karl's misdemeanours a slur on fans? on 14:05 - Dec 22 by famousgrouse

We are Blackpool F C fans not Karl Oyston supporters. I cannot see that any of our supporters can offer any sympathy to KO with his history over the past few years. I am also sure that like-minded fans of other clubs will have sympathy with what's happening at Bloomfield Road and rightly condemn the Chairman's comments. Non footballing people should be made aware that those words are not shared by Blackpool supporters. If his latest comments speed up his exit from the Club then I am sure there will be some celebration!

Not at all
Oyston is not BFC even though he owns it and the few who pass comment at work tomorrow will know I condem him

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024