Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates 15:07 - Dec 5 with 2976 viewsjackb

Shocking, bloody namby-pambying prisoners, what next - hot food, legal representation!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30344867
Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:09 - Dec 5 with 2964 viewsGreatBritton

I rue the day when they took the arrows off the prisoners' clothing
Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:11 - Dec 5 with 2963 viewsCatullus

Before you know it there'll be comfy beds, tv, games consoles, alcohol, cigs and conjugal visits......oh wait!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:16 - Dec 5 with 2947 viewsSweyns_Eye

Are you 3 having time off from reading the Daily Mail?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:20 - Dec 5 with 2938 viewsDarran

Why should someone like Ian Huntley be allowed to read books?
Burn his f*cking eyes out with a red hot poker there won't be a problem then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:32 - Dec 5 with 2912 viewsSweyns_Eye

Why not go the whole way and execute Ian Huntley when he was found guilty? Well we made a decision in this country to rescind the death penalty. Prison is deemed punishment enough. Bearing this in mind, why shouldn't he be allowed to read books sent to him in prison?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:49 - Dec 5 with 2876 viewsDarran

Shocking decision on rights of prison inmates on 15:32 - Dec 5 by Sweyns_Eye

Why not go the whole way and execute Ian Huntley when he was found guilty? Well we made a decision in this country to rescind the death penalty. Prison is deemed punishment enough. Bearing this in mind, why shouldn't he be allowed to read books sent to him in prison?

The same reason the two little girls can't.

F*ck him and several others.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024