Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq 20:12 - Nov 2 with 598 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Go back 15 years, Iraq was seen as a place ruled by a madman. He had to go. Change would be for the better. Foreigners taking over would be much preferable to sticking with a tyrant who'd been in power that long, his enemies had become tired of him. Foreigners could make things better. It would give the people there new hope. He had to be toppled.

Battle commenced. Martyrs came and went. It would all be worth it in the end. The country was going to the dogs. Keep up the fight. It will be worth it in the end.

Fast forward. The tyrant had gone, the country was struggling to rekindle what it had before. The foreigners were not as good for the people as they had hoped. The power vacum brought new divisions amongst the people and a highly volatile situation. It was even worse than under the old regime. Perhaps it would have been better to stick with the devil you knew and kept the country united. Who'd have thought that?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2014 20:14]
Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 20:31 - Nov 2 with 575 viewsHarryHorse

You would prefer to stick with Karl than risk someone else who might be worse then.(and if that someone is VB lets not forget his arrival was the catalyst and driving force for the most successful period the club has had for 30+ years)

You and I are poles apart BHOK - we'll never see eye to eye . I aspire to BFC being an established club in the Championship whereas you think that would be punching above our weight given the size of our home support . If by some chance you are a WUM I happily doff my hat but I'm pretty sure you are for real
Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 20:37 - Nov 2 with 566 viewsTejas

I don't think your comparison between Saddam Hussein and Karl Oyston is very fair. Saddam wasn't that bad!
Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:30 - Nov 2 with 539 viewsOld_Laytonian

Still a d1ck I see, BHOK
Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:38 - Nov 2 with 532 viewsstu

Come on BHOK, surely there could be nothing worse than Oyston.

Tangerine is the new black

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:39 - Nov 2 with 530 viewsSouthshorepool

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:30 - Nov 2 by Old_Laytonian

Still a d1ck I see, BHOK

That's a pretty shit analogy to be honest.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:39 - Nov 2 with 529 viewsKOSBowlCut

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:38 - Nov 2 by stu

Come on BHOK, surely there could be nothing worse than Oyston.

Didn't Saddam have a weapon of mass destruction .. we have John Lundstram who's as destructive as a wet fart in a paper bag!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 22:09 - Nov 2 with 499 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 21:39 - Nov 2 by KOSBowlCut

Didn't Saddam have a weapon of mass destruction .. we have John Lundstram who's as destructive as a wet fart in a paper bag!

Just when you thought you'd heard it all ....

#footballfirst

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 22:25 - Nov 2 with 485 viewsWindyMiller

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 22:09 - Nov 2 by TwelveAngryMen

Just when you thought you'd heard it all ....

I remember someone telling me once we'd be better without Ollie

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 22:26 - Nov 2 with 479 viewsscu70

Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 20:31 - Nov 2 by HarryHorse

You would prefer to stick with Karl than risk someone else who might be worse then.(and if that someone is VB lets not forget his arrival was the catalyst and driving force for the most successful period the club has had for 30+ years)

You and I are poles apart BHOK - we'll never see eye to eye . I aspire to BFC being an established club in the Championship whereas you think that would be punching above our weight given the size of our home support . If by some chance you are a WUM I happily doff my hat but I'm pretty sure you are for real

How can anyone take this prat serious.
Blackpool FC and it's similarity to Iraq on 02:12 - Nov 3 with 454 viewsseasider13

Saddam was a little bit more than a tyrant, he was a the type of guy that thought a good night in was to go down to the dungeons and watch brutal torture of his enemies whilst on his days off would order Chemical Ali to gas women and children who because of fate had been born in a Kurdish area.

And you can re-late this to an unpopular football CEO, get a grip BHOK.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024