Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (post-match) 19:53 - Sep 13 with 1768 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

At the link below ....

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (post-match) on 20:00 - Sep 13 with 1674 viewsrigabeliever

I'll just copy a few of their points but click on the link cos F_I_T deserves them for the work he does .. but ...

Disappointing draw because they will be very near the bottom come May, but I suppose a point isn't too bad. - CLEARLY SOMEONE WHO WASN'T THERE BECAUSE ALL THE WOLVES FANS I SPOKE TO SAID WE WERE A DECENT OUTFIT THAT JUST NEEDED TIME

I thought they at times looked more capable and played the better football individually and collectively.....certainly didn't look like a team in disarray at all. - SOMEONE WHO DID GO!!

Blackpool scrapped for everything and earned a good point.

Credit to Blackpool they have everything for their manager, what they lacked in ability they more than made up for in desire. - REGARDS TO THESE TWO POINTS THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO NOW - SCRAP FOR EVERY POINT - IT'S EARLY IN THE SEASON TO BE SAYING THAT BUT WE CAN START TO BE OPEN AND EXPANSIVE ONCE WE'RE FURTHER UP

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - WOLVES (post-match) on 20:09 - Sep 13 with 1591 viewsBFC_Tim

I actually found the Wolves fans to be a nice bunch who were respectful of our situation and a few described us as a very friendly club. Think the weather helped but in terms of days out (other than the result) I don't think they'll have a better or more amicable one all season.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024