Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Davies 22:49 - Aug 23 with 1469 viewssteve_g

Demoted off the squad today - one to ship out? Can't see him and a Grant lasting.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Steven Davies on 09:36 - Aug 24 with 1366 viewsSTHolder

Better than Zoko for my money and not impressed by Zenjov - I think our hope that we would bring in better than last season just hasn't happened in many areas!
Steven Davies on 11:29 - Aug 24 with 1330 viewsscratchingshed

Steven Davies on 09:36 - Aug 24 by STHolder

Better than Zoko for my money and not impressed by Zenjov - I think our hope that we would bring in better than last season just hasn't happened in many areas!

Face it apart from Perkins not one of the other players signed in the last 12 months is anywhere near championship class and yes even the Spaniards included in this.

You get what you pay for and in our case complete and utter tripe.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 11:30]
Steven Davies on 15:47 - Aug 24 with 1260 viewstangerinedom

Steven Davies on 11:29 - Aug 24 by scratchingshed

Face it apart from Perkins not one of the other players signed in the last 12 months is anywhere near championship class and yes even the Spaniards included in this.

[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 11:30]

Can't get away from that scratchings!
Steven Davies on 23:07 - Aug 24 with 1150 viewsMr_Brightside

Steven Davies on 15:47 - Aug 24 by tangerinedom

Can't get away from that scratchings!

I liked Steven Davies at the start of last season but the only problem is he's lightweight and proved he can't work in a side that's not performing.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Steven Davies on 10:10 - Aug 25 with 1082 viewsSouthshorepool

Steven Davies on 23:07 - Aug 24 by Mr_Brightside

I liked Steven Davies at the start of last season but the only problem is he's lightweight and proved he can't work in a side that's not performing.

He's spat his dummy out. He's wanted out for ages. Riga doesn't want anything to do with any of the players (except Perkins) that were at the club last season. Riga has said they all need to be shipped out but no-one will take Davies at the moment because Oyston refuses to continue to pay any part of his wages when he's loaned.
Barks to Morecambe or Bradford.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Steven Davies on 12:57 - Aug 25 with 1009 viewsMiddxile

Steven Davies on 10:10 - Aug 25 by Southshorepool

He's spat his dummy out. He's wanted out for ages. Riga doesn't want anything to do with any of the players (except Perkins) that were at the club last season. Riga has said they all need to be shipped out but no-one will take Davies at the moment because Oyston refuses to continue to pay any part of his wages when he's loaned.
Barks to Morecambe or Bradford.

One has to imagine that about half a dozen will be shipped out on loan in order to make room for those incoming.
Steven Davies on 21:01 - Aug 25 with 898 viewsFY4MIKEH

Steven Davies on 12:57 - Aug 25 by Middxile

One has to imagine that about half a dozen will be shipped out on loan in order to make room for those incoming.

Davies can go for me, and Grant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024