Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO BRR 07:56 - Aug 16 with 3973 viewsBloodtangerine

Robbie, I thought you guys had been a little snide the way you changed to this site and said the other was shutting down....and I posted on a thread to that effect

I now know a little bit about the actual circumstances and so offer my apologies for my original comments. You were not at fault at all and I didn't realise at the time.

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

FAO BRR on 08:29 - Aug 16 with 3503 viewsOsbourne

Well posted, Blood.
Now everyone get over to this site quickly, this site, AVFTT is the business!
FAO BRR on 09:11 - Aug 16 with 3473 viewsvoyeur

FAO BRR on 08:29 - Aug 16 by Osbourne

Well posted, Blood.
Now everyone get over to this site quickly, this site, AVFTT is the business!

Was it a rush of Blood?

In my view the change of platform was long overdue. And the reaction was silly, even if it could have been handled a bit better. What avftt didn't appreciate sufficiently was that many people find change really difficult. They like to hold on to the familiar. So a sudden 9am transfer was not a wise move. People actually felt insecure, and ran back to what they knew. Aided and abetted by the very easily affronted lobbing daft accusations of conspiracy. .

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

FAO BRR on 09:29 - Aug 16 with 3461 viewssteve_g

FAO BRR on 09:11 - Aug 16 by voyeur

Was it a rush of Blood?

In my view the change of platform was long overdue. And the reaction was silly, even if it could have been handled a bit better. What avftt didn't appreciate sufficiently was that many people find change really difficult. They like to hold on to the familiar. So a sudden 9am transfer was not a wise move. People actually felt insecure, and ran back to what they knew. Aided and abetted by the very easily affronted lobbing daft accusations of conspiracy. .

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

FAO BRR on 09:59 - Aug 16 with 3447 viewsvoyeur

FAO BRR on 09:29 - Aug 16 by steve_g

Well said Steve.

FAO BRR on 11:28 - Aug 16 with 3436 viewsWizaard

The site will stand or fall on its posters not the technical wizardry, although that helps.

I'd like to think this will be the forum for considered views (and constructive suggestions) on how the club can progress.

Emotive as it is, there's also a need for some rational conversation rather than the current angerfest that, in my opinion, simply entrenches the owners, rather than facilitates a removal.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 11:29]
FAO BRR on 12:32 - Aug 16 with 3404 viewsvoyeur

I dunno Wiz. Rational debate to remove the Oystons? Dreamland, methinks.

And there is more rational debate on the old AVFTT, still. There's hardly any debate on here. Just the people who are a bit sensitive to the cut and thrust!

FAO BRR on 16:31 - Aug 26 with 3094 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Blood

I've only just seen this, cheers.

Unfortunately, people love a good conspiracy theory as they are invariably a lot more interesting than the truth. The one that amuses me is that I was making a fortune out of moderating. It must be costing FoL a fortune now they've appointed about half a dozen people to replace me.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

FAO BRR on 17:20 - Aug 26 with 3066 viewsjanegallagher

everyone loves a good conspiracy

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Login to get fewer ads

FAO BRR on 18:16 - Aug 26 with 3049 viewsTangent

FAO BRR on 11:28 - Aug 16 by Wizaard

The site will stand or fall on its posters not the technical wizardry, although that helps.

I'd like to think this will be the forum for considered views (and constructive suggestions) on how the club can progress.

Emotive as it is, there's also a need for some rational conversation rather than the current angerfest that, in my opinion, simply entrenches the owners, rather than facilitates a removal.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 11:29]

Haven't BSA used considered views and rational conversation with Oyston for years yet I can't see that the owners have moved on. Karl really does seem to have BSA by the bollocks to the point they have become impotent. SISA and now BST have stirred up a sleeping giant in the Blackpool fans, long may they continue to be a thorn in the owners side. Talking together in forums that no one ever uses much is hardly going to instigate anything but talk. Fansonline might be not be everyones cup of tea but at least it has some bollocks.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 18:18]

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

FAO BRR on 18:31 - Aug 26 with 3032 viewsrealistic

You can have a close relationship even if never met, he's in your friends list, isn't he? You worked for a site which made him money, until you fell on your own sword in hilarious fashion.

You reaped what you sowed and were a disgrace as a moderator, for revealing posters personal information, and have nearly/possibly ruined this new site with your pompous stupidity.

You banned me as you disliked me, I'll do nothing to warrant a ban, as the new moderation team appear fair and honest, without a petty personal agenda, unlike you BRR.

Although the manner in which you lost your self proclaimed throne, was hilariously ironic and just what your conduct deserved.

Enjoy the bed you made, now run along and 'lie' in it

Although I'd be happy to see you posting again (on any site), just for the comedy value of your thoughts!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 18:33]

''quod saveris metes''

FAO BRR on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 3016 viewsstu

Tangerine is the new black

FAO BRR on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 3001 viewsFY4MIKEH

FAO BRR on 19:00 - Aug 26 by stu

Blood it takes a strong man to apologise. Well done.
FAO BRR on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 2973 viewsThe_Ghost

FAO BRR on 19:00 - Aug 26 by stu

I've just noticed the "Abuse Reported" notice. Nice.

"This is the end, my only friend"
FAO BRR on 21:03 - Aug 26 with 2946 viewsrealistic

FAO BRR on 20:15 - Aug 26 by The_Ghost

I've just noticed the "Abuse Reported" notice. Nice.

"This is the end, my only friend"

Abuse?

Some blokes really need to stop being little babies and learn to take their own medicine.

''quod saveris metes''

FAO BRR on 21:51 - Aug 26 with 2929 viewsThe_Ghost

FAO BRR on 21:03 - Aug 26 by realistic

Abuse?

Some blokes really need to stop being little babies and learn to take their own medicine.

It could be anyone to be honest. And might not be followed up.

"ner ner ner Ner ner" posts aren't really abusive
FAO BRR on 23:49 - Aug 26 with 2880 viewsseasider13

realistic, you feel the need to follow robbie onto this site, and for what, gloat ?

Sorry pal but you make yourself look rather pathetic, now run back to the other site if its so wonderful, sooner or later you will reveal your true colours again.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

FAO BRR on 10:12 - Aug 27 with 2829 viewsrealistic

FAO BRR on 23:49 - Aug 26 by seasider13

realistic, you feel the need to follow robbie onto this site, and for what, gloat ?

Sorry pal but you make yourself look rather pathetic, now run back to the other site if its so wonderful, sooner or later you will reveal your true colours again.

No, didn't follow anyone anywhere and I have as much right to post my views as you or anyone else. You and his mates may not like my view, but it's valid and fair.

Never said anything bad about this site in comparison with the real AVFTT, so if you're going to attempt to have a pop, best to ensure you've got your facts right first.

Cheers!

''quod saveris metes''

FAO BRR on 19:53 - Aug 27 with 2761 viewsribble

FAO BRR on 10:12 - Aug 27 by realistic

No, didn't follow anyone anywhere and I have as much right to post my views as you or anyone else. You and his mates may not like my view, but it's valid and fair.

Never said anything bad about this site in comparison with the real AVFTT, so if you're going to attempt to have a pop, best to ensure you've got your facts right first.

Cheers!

Realistic, you certainly have a right to express your views. But whether or not they are valid and fair is for others to judge, wouldn't you say?
FAO BRR on 20:05 - Aug 27 with 2755 viewsWizaard

FAO BRR on 12:32 - Aug 16 by voyeur

I dunno Wiz. Rational debate to remove the Oystons? Dreamland, methinks.

And there is more rational debate on the old AVFTT, still. There's hardly any debate on here. Just the people who are a bit sensitive to the cut and thrust!

Don't think I've ever been called sensitive to the cut and thrust before...

And I still think that ODB, for example, does more to expose the inconsistencies and makes a constructive case for change than any amount of shouting Oyston Out, calling his Dad a rapist and him a c**t ad infinitum.
FAO BRR on 21:32 - Aug 27 with 2735 viewsrealistic

FAO BRR on 19:53 - Aug 27 by ribble

Realistic, you certainly have a right to express your views. But whether or not they are valid and fair is for others to judge, wouldn't you say?

No.

''quod saveris metes''

FAO BRR on 21:34 - Aug 27 with 2732 viewsrealistic

FAO BRR on 20:05 - Aug 27 by Wizaard

Don't think I've ever been called sensitive to the cut and thrust before...

And I still think that ODB, for example, does more to expose the inconsistencies and makes a constructive case for change than any amount of shouting Oyston Out, calling his Dad a rapist and him a c**t ad infinitum.

Not everyone who exposes inconsistencies or is critical of the Oyston tenure express their opinion as you insinuate, by shouting Oyston out, rapist father and calling him a c**t.

Not like you to make strange attempts at arguing against anyone who dares to be critical of the Oyston regime.

''quod saveris metes''

FAO BRR on 20:59 - Aug 28 with 2635 viewsOwain_Glyndwr

FAO BRR on 21:34 - Aug 27 by realistic

Not everyone who exposes inconsistencies or is critical of the Oyston tenure express their opinion as you insinuate, by shouting Oyston out, rapist father and calling him a c**t.

Not like you to make strange attempts at arguing against anyone who dares to be critical of the Oyston regime.

Why would somebody report that post?

Very strange

The seeker of truth and justice

FAO BRR on 08:02 - Aug 29 with 2570 viewsDon_K_Lasher

FAO BRR on 16:31 - Aug 26 by basilrobbiereborn

Blood

I've only just seen this, cheers.

Unfortunately, people love a good conspiracy theory as they are invariably a lot more interesting than the truth. The one that amuses me is that I was making a fortune out of moderating. It must be costing FoL a fortune now they've appointed about half a dozen people to replace me.

BRR the 'Voice of two scarfers' is on a just run chase, ban him for being insincere.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 8:05]

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

FAO BRR on 20:15 - Aug 29 with 2489 viewsBloodtangerine

FAO BRR on 08:02 - Aug 29 by Don_K_Lasher

BRR the 'Voice of two scarfers' is on a just run chase, ban him for being insincere.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 8:05]

You bitch Donk!!

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

FAO BRR on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 2484 viewsWizaard

FAO BRR on 21:34 - Aug 27 by realistic

And Realistic misses the point once more.

No surprise there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024