Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now 09:11 - Aug 8 with 1205 viewsbig_bloomers

Can't find the poll about which is the best chippy in Blackpool but planning on getting to the chippy about 5 - stick your orders in now

Steak and kidney pudding, chips and curry sauce for yours truly

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 09:19 - Aug 8 with 1201 viewsPoolman

Battered cod, large chips and mushy peas - if you're off to the Cottage I'll have 2 slices of bread and butter as well!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 09:50 - Aug 8 with 1178 viewslythamite

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 09:19 - Aug 8 by Poolman

Battered cod, large chips and mushy peas - if you're off to the Cottage I'll have 2 slices of bread and butter as well!!

St Annes Chippy. St Andrews rd makes their own excellent steak pudding
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 09:52 - Aug 8 with 1175 viewsMephistopheles

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 09:50 - Aug 8 by lythamite

St Annes Chippy. St Andrews rd makes their own excellent steak pudding

2x Jumbo Sausage
1x Large Chips
1x Large Gravy
Scraps if you do 'em
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 11:55 - Aug 8 with 1147 viewsAllezBlackpool

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 09:52 - Aug 8 by Mephistopheles

2x Jumbo Sausage
1x Large Chips
1x Large Gravy
Scraps if you do 'em

Gotta be Pudding, chips and mushy peas with bread and butter.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:01 - Aug 8 with 1141 viewsBlackpoolPacMan

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 11:55 - Aug 8 by AllezBlackpool

Gotta be Pudding, chips and mushy peas with bread and butter.

Large fish, chips and peas. Cooked in beef dripping.

Has anyone been to the one on Onslow Rd since it re-opened a couple of months back or so? Just wondering what it was like now...

Blackpool born and bred. Covering Newport S.Wales in Tangerine!

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:03 - Aug 8 with 1138 viewsWizaard

If I was in Blackpool it would be pudding, chips, peas and gravy.

Over the wrong side of the Pennines, they don't do pies and puddings in the chippies near us, so it'll be haddock, chips and peas with a large barmcake (or breadcake as they call it)
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:06 - Aug 8 with 1134 viewsAllezBlackpool

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:01 - Aug 8 by BlackpoolPacMan

Large fish, chips and peas. Cooked in beef dripping.

Has anyone been to the one on Onslow Rd since it re-opened a couple of months back or so? Just wondering what it was like now...

Why not combine a fish and a pudding

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:24 - Aug 8 with 1122 viewsBlade01

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:06 - Aug 8 by AllezBlackpool

Why not combine a fish and a pudding

allez, great picture, i may have found my Valhalla

Anyway, my order - Steak Pudding, peas & chips with loads of vinegar please

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

Login to get fewer ads

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:27 - Aug 8 with 1119 viewscleveleysbfc

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:24 - Aug 8 by Blade01

allez, great picture, i may have found my Valhalla

Anyway, my order - Steak Pudding, peas & chips with loads of vinegar please

well played allez......

From Seniors at Thornton.....large hake and chips, mushy peas and gravy....washed down with a can of coke
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:29 - Aug 8 with 1116 viewsBlade01

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:27 - Aug 8 by cleveleysbfc

well played allez......

From Seniors at Thornton.....large hake and chips, mushy peas and gravy....washed down with a can of coke

I think for that picture you'd need a bucket of Coke!

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 12:43 - Aug 8 with 1108 viewsbottle

Big_bloomers, I'll have what your having, perfect combination for a pre evening out on the ale, for some reason battered fish always stays floating around and I can't drink (much!) after eating it.
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 15:09 - Aug 8 with 1075 viewsFY4MIKEH

Cottage for me too.
Medium Haddock, chips, mushy peas
o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 15:33 - Aug 8 with 1066 viewsRealfish

o/t Friday chippy tea - stick your orders in now on 15:09 - Aug 8 by FY4MIKEH

Cottage for me too.
Medium Haddock, chips, mushy peas

Was going to come up today (from the Midlands) and head for the same fayre at the Cottage, FY4MIKEH.

Looked at the weather forecast last night...some showers forecast for later on, so no problem....but this morning heard the BBC's apocalyptic forecast, turned to their site and read, 'Overcast early morning in Blackpool, heavy showers around 11:00, turning to heavy rain, thunder and lightning and possible flooding this afternoon and into the evening.

With that we abandoned our plans, only to find it ain't so bad. So missus has missed her regular treat.

Effin' BBC - £3.5 BILLION they charge us all and for what?

PS: Missus is pee'd off and says whoever posted the picture of the stake pudding, gravy, double chips and haddock can stuff it ** ***** ****.

She's really quite angry. Perhaps next week!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024