Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA 23:48 - Aug 7 with 1150 viewsOsbourne

Tiger's back seems bad, I don't think he will.
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 08:57 - Aug 8 with 1131 viewsOsbourne

I see that Tiger's back problem is not causing a lot of concern on here!
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:58 - Aug 8 with 1131 viewsOsbourne

[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 9:00]
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:58 - Aug 8 with 1131 viewsOsbourne

[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 9:00]
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:05 - Aug 8 with 1108 viewsOsbourne

Still no thoughts?

Tiger v Mickelson a bit like :
Jose v Karl
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:08 - Aug 8 with 1106 viewsLytham_FY8

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:05 - Aug 8 by Osbourne

Still no thoughts?

Tiger v Mickelson a bit like :
Jose v Karl

There was a good quote about Woods on the Beeb site, something about the trouble with Tiger is he doesn't make being Tiger look much fun.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:17 - Aug 8 with 1102 viewsOsbourne

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:08 - Aug 8 by Lytham_FY8

There was a good quote about Woods on the Beeb site, something about the trouble with Tiger is he doesn't make being Tiger look much fun.

Thanks for that Lytham.
Three points:
1. It does seem quiet on here. Are people not going to transfer. This board is the better board, what is the matter with people?
2. I am pretty sure that Tiger is paired with Mickelson for the first two rounds, should be interesting. Apparently they hate each other!
3. I really hope we win at Forest.

Tiger Mickelson
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 11:18]
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 12:25 - Aug 8 with 1087 viewscleveleysbfc

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:17 - Aug 8 by Osbourne

Thanks for that Lytham.
Three points:
1. It does seem quiet on here. Are people not going to transfer. This board is the better board, what is the matter with people?
2. I am pretty sure that Tiger is paired with Mickelson for the first two rounds, should be interesting. Apparently they hate each other!

Tiger Mickelson

not much chance of him lasting four rounds after his first round score.....

will never reach the level he did previously....in this game he is too old and there are too many cracking young players coming through to allow him to dominate like he did
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 12:54 - Aug 8 with 1081 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

A lot of people doubt his back is up to it.

I'm more interested in whether he will ever catch Nicklaus. It looks highly unlikely now.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Login to get fewer ads

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 13:00 - Aug 8 with 1080 viewsWizaard

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 11:17 - Aug 8 by Osbourne

Thanks for that Lytham.
Three points:

Tiger Mickelson

I think hiback will only have to last two rounds because he'll miss the cut.
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 14:01 - Aug 8 with 1069 viewsOsbourne

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 13:00 - Aug 8 by Wizaard

I think hiback will only have to last two rounds because he'll miss the cut.

Tiger's 1st round score 74 which is +3.
Doesn't sound too bad until you hear Westwood -6, Mcllroy -5.

Cut is top 54 and ties out of field of 156. Projected cut at moment is Even par 142.

Mickelson shot 69 which is -2.

Tiger could still make the cut, he will have to play well round 2.
I hope the back is ok Tiger.

There will be a lot of talking between Phil and Tiger in round two I am sure. Hear is a little story for you. At the Celtic Manor Ryder Cup in 2010, Phil and Tiger would not even play table tennis together in the team room!

Tiger will pass Jack's record. It will take a year or two yet, but he will do it.
Just at the moment, it is Tiger
I saw The Tiger at Royal Liverpool the other week. He did well considering he had just come back from back surgery. Lytham, you are right, he expects too much all of the time. I use to not like him. Since all his troubles, I really want him to break Jack's record of 18. Concentrate on the golf Tiger! It has to be said; was it the golf that caused the bad back Tiger?
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 15:00 - Aug 8 with 1062 viewsOsbourne

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 14:01 - Aug 8 by Osbourne

Tiger's 1st round score 74 which is +3.
Doesn't sound too bad until you hear Westwood -6, Mcllroy -5.

Cut is top 54 and ties out of field of 156. Projected cut at moment is Even par 142.

Mickelson shot 69 which is -2.

Tiger could still make the cut, he will have to play well round 2.
I hope the back is ok Tiger.

There will be a lot of talking between Phil and Tiger in round two I am sure. Hear is a little story for you. At the Celtic Manor Ryder Cup in 2010, Phil and Tiger would not even play table tennis together in the team room!

Tiger will pass Jack's record. It will take a year or two yet, but he will do it.
Just at the moment, it is Tiger
I saw The Tiger at Royal Liverpool the other week. He did well considering he had just come back from back surgery. Lytham, you are right, he expects too much all of the time. I use to not like him. Since all his troubles, I really want him to break Jack's record of 18. Concentrate on the golf Tiger! It has to be said; was it the golf that caused the bad back Tiger?

2nd round has been halted by torrential rain.
Tiger can have a rest!

Can you make the cut Tiger? Keep fighting
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:27 - Aug 8 with 1051 viewsOsbourne

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 15:00 - Aug 8 by Osbourne

2nd round has been halted by torrential rain.
Tiger can have a rest!

Can you make the cut Tiger? Keep fighting

Are there no golfers with opinions on here?
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:32 - Aug 8 with 1049 viewsjanegallagher

He may not make the Ryder Cup now

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:42 - Aug 8 with 1045 viewsLytham_FY8

He's messed about with his swing too much to the point that he can barely hit a driver these days, his game and his health are all over the place and he's competing on sheer will right now.

He needs to relax out there, look at Rory or Leftie, they look like they're having fun, not like it's the Somme.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 1042 viewsOsbourne

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:42 - Aug 8 by Lytham_FY8

He's messed about with his swing too much to the point that he can barely hit a driver these days, his game and his health are all over the place and he's competing on sheer will right now.

He needs to relax out there, look at Rory or Leftie, they look like they're having fun, not like it's the Somme.

Lytham,
Agreed.
Tiger will still get to 18 though in my humble opinion!

Leftie Tiger - They don't get on!
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:55 - Aug 8 with 1038 viewsstu

Probably wont last cos he won't make the cut.

Tangerine is the new black

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 21:24 - Aug 8 with 1035 viewswizzerboy

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 20:55 - Aug 8 by stu

Probably wont last cos he won't make the cut.

Its not Tigers back thats causing him problems its the fact hes driving and putting like a 28 handicapper.
He will not make the cut, he will not make the Ryder Cup team and he will not overtake Jacks majors record.
WeeMac has a better chance to overtake Jack and hes only got 3 majors at the mo.
Having said that ld love Westwood to win this weekend, ltd soften the blow of Forest losing on Saturday
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 21:30 - Aug 8 with 1031 viewsstu

Osborne complete opposite for me, would hate him to beat Jack's record. Jack pure class, a real gentleman, great ambassador for the game, speak to anyone. Woods on the other hand, full of his own importance surrounded by his entourage of security and wears a constant frown.

Tangerine is the new black

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 22:28 - Aug 8 with 1016 viewswizzerboy

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 21:24 - Aug 8 by wizzerboy

Its not Tigers back thats causing him problems its the fact hes driving and putting like a 28 handicapper.
He will not make the cut, he will not make the Ryder Cup team and he will not overtake Jacks majors record.
WeeMac has a better chance to overtake Jack and hes only got 3 majors at the mo.
Having said that ld love Westwood to win this weekend, ltd soften the blow of Forest losing on Saturday

How the mighty have fallen.
Young Master Woods looks a very forlorn, pathetic figure, hacking his way round the course.
If he could only have left it in his pants, kept his caddy who knew his swing inside out and not dabbled with his swing going to a new coach, Tiger probably would have overtaken Jack.
Now, he looks just like another journeyman trying to make a buck.

If it aint broke, dont fix it.
Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 22:54 - Aug 8 with 1011 viewswizzerboy

Will Tiger Woods last 4 rounds at the PGA on 21:30 - Aug 8 by stu

Osborne complete opposite for me, would hate him to beat Jack's record. Jack pure class, a real gentleman, great ambassador for the game, speak to anyone. Woods on the other hand, full of his own importance surrounded by his entourage of security and wears a constant frown.

Westwoods at it again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024