Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 433277 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:31 - Sep 12 with 1119 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 09:18 - Sep 12 by johann28

Couldn't agree more. Even some pubs/restaurants inviting you to download an app or scan a code on arrival - just give me a fkg menu for christ's sake!

Data harvesting (not hacking... I hope!)
Random irritations.. on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 879 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 09:18 - Sep 12 by johann28

Couldn't agree more. Even some pubs/restaurants inviting you to download an app or scan a code on arrival - just give me a fkg menu for christ's sake!

And then after you fk about using YOUR DATA to download the app, spend five mins fking registering on their BULLSHIT app and the ordering the fking food via it, you're asked to add a tip?

Can I pay myself the tip, c*nt? I seem to be the one doing all the work around here.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 21:08 - Sep 14 with 682 viewsCateLeBonR

Wobbly taps.
Random irritations.. on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 433 viewsloftboy

Watching countdown,2 new young contestants today, it’s an English language programme and both contestants are saying “ Can I get a consonant please “.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 15:14 - Sep 17 with 347 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 21:08 - Sep 14 by CateLeBonR

Wobbly taps.

Indeed, but perhaps not as bad as a hotel room with no door between the bathroom and the bedroom. In fact, nothing whatsoever, no curtain, no divider, nada.

I didn't like it

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 308 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 14:36 - Sep 17 by loftboy

Watching countdown,2 new young contestants today, it’s an English language programme and both contestants are saying “ Can I get a consonant please “.

Get over it.

Now.....

Train station?

stop it
Random irritations.. on 15:47 - Sep 17 with 280 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 15:39 - Sep 17 by izlingtonhoop

Get over it.

Now.....

Train station?

stop it

Mrs R from Afar and I were raging about that ugly expression "train station" not 30 minutes ago. Grrr.

In the Paris Olympics, the asymmetric bars became the - cough - "uneven bars". Ugh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 16:15 - Sep 17 with 233 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:47 - Sep 17 by R_from_afar

Mrs R from Afar and I were raging about that ugly expression "train station" not 30 minutes ago. Grrr.

In the Paris Olympics, the asymmetric bars became the - cough - "uneven bars". Ugh

Standing at a train station
Got an e-ticket in my Google wallet
For my destination
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024