Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Dutch reporter 07:37 - Jun 7 with 3632 viewsgandhiaber

Saturday, June 7th, 2014 at 07:45 by Fabian Eijkhout The transfer of Luc Castaignos from FC Twente to Swansea City seemed a done deal, but Ajax is a potential game breaker. The club from Wales
From a Dutch reporter on 08:51 - Jun 7 with 3347 viewsDaithejack

Wonder if this is something to do with the Sigporsson rumour?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

From a Dutch reporter on 09:06 - Jun 7 with 3271 viewsBLAZE

From a Dutch reporter on 08:51 - Jun 7 by Daithejack

Wonder if this is something to do with the Sigporsson rumour?

That tweet reads as though Ajax are looking to beat us to Lucs signature, but that's isn't the case. Rather we may have shifted our crosshairs to Sigthorsson instead

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A//www.voetbalprimeur.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 9:08]
From a Dutch reporter on 09:31 - Jun 7 with 3136 viewsQuakerJack

Never thought I'd ever say this, but surely we're a better prospect than Ajax? When I say "we" I'm specifically thinking premier league over stayingiin Holland? With the cash now on offer would it be fair to say we could easily compete wage wise.

Have we really come that far? I remember when Neil Lennon resigned himself to losing Ki, to think a massive club like Celtic with all their history, couldn't compete with us, pinch me, I'm dreaming.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

From a Dutch reporter on 09:57 - Jun 7 with 3021 viewsJonTheJack

Possibly on the basis of money alone. It is hard for dutch kids to turn down Ajax when they come calling.
From a Dutch reporter on 10:15 - Jun 7 with 2942 viewsDaithejack

As Blaze said i dont think Ajax are in for him, reading the article it says that us making a bid or the Ajax striker may affect the deal, doubt we'd be in for both of them but you never know.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

From a Dutch reporter on 11:53 - Jun 7 with 2736 viewsMagicDaps

Yeh, Ajax aren't in for him, it's about Sigthorsson and it doesn't really make any sense.

We aren't going to cancel the deal for Castaignos to sign him, we're either interested in signing QUALITY cover up front given how important it is to sign good strikers or we're looking at other options for a similar fee if the Castaignos deal was to break down.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

From a Dutch reporter on 11:55 - Jun 7 with 2725 viewsmonmouth

From a Dutch reporter on 11:53 - Jun 7 by MagicDaps

Yeh, Ajax aren't in for him, it's about Sigthorsson and it doesn't really make any sense.

We aren't going to cancel the deal for Castaignos to sign him, we're either interested in signing QUALITY cover up front given how important it is to sign good strikers or we're looking at other options for a similar fee if the Castaignos deal was to break down.

Or we are genuinely thinking of cashing in on Bony

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

From a Dutch reporter on 12:04 - Jun 7 with 2675 viewsJackoBoostardo

Seems like nothing more than a "gentle push" to get the deal finished maybe, by professing interest in another player?

Just a guess at the moment - until everything is confirmed, tied up and the player is holding our shirt/scarf, then it's just papertalk.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

From a Dutch reporter on 12:25 - Jun 7 with 2591 viewsJACK_SWAN

I am out in The Netherlands attending a wedding and eveyone is saying that
Luc Castaignos is not worth the money being asked for him. I have not spoken to anyone who actually rate him here.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 16:02]
From a Dutch reporter on 12:27 - Jun 7 with 2579 viewsMagicDaps

From a Dutch reporter on 11:55 - Jun 7 by monmouth

Or we are genuinely thinking of cashing in on Bony

No, we aren't. We were always going to look to sign at least two strikers this summer, probably two strikers + Emnes.

It's odd that somebody who's obviously aware that we've currently got one striker assumes Bony's off when we're looking for more than one.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

From a Dutch reporter on 12:37 - Jun 7 with 2542 viewsSwanjaxs

If he wants to play for an inferior team in an inferior league then so be it! We move on!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

From a Dutch reporter on 02:27 - Jun 8 with 2030 viewsRuDeMan1970

From a Dutch reporter on 12:25 - Jun 7 by JACK_SWAN

I am out in The Netherlands attending a wedding and eveyone is saying that
Luc Castaignos is not worth the money being asked for him. I have not spoken to anyone who actually rate him here.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 16:02]

This. FC Twente seem pretty keen to offload the guy to us. Now, I understand they're in financial dire straits but I get the feeling they're a bit too overly-keen to get rid.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

From a Dutch reporter on 09:41 - Jun 8 with 1737 viewsCatullus

Here we go, knocking a player before we even sign him!

I read on the SWEP that Monk was looking at having 4 strikers. I know the fees will limit who we get, but maybe we are after Castaignos and Sigthorsson?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

From a Dutch reporter on 09:43 - Jun 8 with 1730 viewsshandyjack

From a Dutch reporter on 09:41 - Jun 8 by Catullus

Here we go, knocking a player before we even sign him!

I read on the SWEP that Monk was looking at having 4 strikers. I know the fees will limit who we get, but maybe we are after Castaignos and Sigthorsson?

i read it as he is targetting four strikers in that he wants one of the four

Poll: Expectation for the season

From a Dutch reporter on 11:29 - Jun 8 with 1497 viewsCatullus

From a Dutch reporter on 09:43 - Jun 8 by shandyjack

i read it as he is targetting four strikers in that he wants one of the four

Well there's Bony, Castaignos and Emnes is wanted too. We have also apparently been in talks for Batshuayi. That's 3 strikers and with Michu and Emnes we have two midfielders who can play up front.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

From a Dutch reporter on 12:02 - Jun 8 with 1403 viewsScoobyWho

From a Dutch reporter on 09:31 - Jun 7 by QuakerJack

Never thought I'd ever say this, but surely we're a better prospect than Ajax? When I say "we" I'm specifically thinking premier league over stayingiin Holland? With the cash now on offer would it be fair to say we could easily compete wage wise.

Have we really come that far? I remember when Neil Lennon resigned himself to losing Ki, to think a massive club like Celtic with all their history, couldn't compete with us, pinch me, I'm dreaming.

Spot on, reality check indeed.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024