Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Froch v Groves 07:59 - May 28 with 3875 viewspnc4eva1

I am not the biggest fan of boxing. However, after all the hype with this fight I actually hope the Groves loses. In my opinion he is a completely arrogant tosser who tries to sound intelligent and articulate when in actual fact he talks a load of crap.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Froch v Groves on 08:33 - May 28 with 3849 viewsColDale

Want Groves to win, but think Froch will. Froch knows he probably didn't take the last fight as seriously as he should have done and it showed on the night, but can't see him making that mistake again.
Froch v Groves on 14:28 - May 28 with 3737 viewsolympicdale

after all the hype I still dont give a fook who wins, tired of turning on SSN to see these two every 10mins, be glad when its over.

Life is a game of fate.

Froch v Groves on 14:41 - May 28 with 3723 viewsChaffRAFC

Want Froch to absolutely smash him to pieces and think Froch will win without controversy this time.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Froch v Groves on 16:46 - May 28 with 3677 viewsRoChDaLe

The whole hand-shake thing on 'The gloves are of' was ridiculous on Groves part and showed how he's the kid between the two of them.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Froch v Groves on 16:52 - May 28 with 3670 viewsBartRowou

Do him Frochy!

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Froch v Groves on 17:10 - May 28 with 3641 viewsKenBoon

Froch v Groves on 16:46 - May 28 by RoChDaLe

The whole hand-shake thing on 'The gloves are of' was ridiculous on Groves part and showed how he's the kid between the two of them.

If it was the thing on Sky over the weekend then it looked embarrassingly acted. They need to watch some WWE for pointers.
Froch v Groves on 18:56 - May 28 with 3552 viewsArthurDaley

Froch v Groves on 14:28 - May 28 by olympicdale

after all the hype I still dont give a fook who wins, tired of turning on SSN to see these two every 10mins, be glad when its over.

It must be the longest fight in history. It seems to be on SS1 all day and all night.
Never got to SSN.
As OD says couldn't give a fook who wins.

A large VAT Dave

Froch v Groves on 09:47 - May 29 with 3413 viewsNorthernSou1

Groves is a true maverick, Fierce and tricky, he confounded froch and de gale physically and mentally. He's been misunderstood by many, he hasn't trash talked or been disrespectful he's just highlighted weaknesses in froch. He's got under his skin and anger can be disastrous for a boxer. Groves is going to cause Froch problems with his superior movement and speed, I think Groves will both out box and outwit froch over 12 rounds.
Login to get fewer ads

Froch v Groves on 22:59 - May 31 with 3239 viewsD_Alien

Anybody watch the fight live?

Sounds like one hell of a shot to finish it.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Froch v Groves on 23:00 - May 31 with 3234 viewsBartRowou

Froch v Groves on 22:59 - May 31 by D_Alien

Anybody watch the fight live?

Sounds like one hell of a shot to finish it.

Yes - he punched him right in the face.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Froch v Groves on 23:37 - May 31 with 3161 viewscrazyhorse

Glad the experienced Froch won....woop! double my money on a tiny bet....Groves over-hyped this fight making him very annoying for me... a very fast fighter but no match for a better, stronger and experienced Frotch.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 8:49]
Froch v Groves on 00:11 - Jun 1 with 3112 viewsRoChDaLe

Froch v Groves on 09:47 - May 29 by NorthernSou1

Groves is a true maverick, Fierce and tricky, he confounded froch and de gale physically and mentally. He's been misunderstood by many, he hasn't trash talked or been disrespectful he's just highlighted weaknesses in froch. He's got under his skin and anger can be disastrous for a boxer. Groves is going to cause Froch problems with his superior movement and speed, I think Groves will both out box and outwit froch over 12 rounds.

he has definitely 'trash talked' and unfortunately always seems open to simple errors, he will improve with experience and I think he deserves a fight with Kessler or Ward.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Froch v Groves on 02:41 - Jun 1 with 3059 viewsnordenblue

Froch v Groves on 09:47 - May 29 by NorthernSou1

Or just get KOd by Froch,Groves knew that last time was his big chance as Froch was never going to fight that badly twice against him.
Froch v Groves on 19:33 - Jun 1 with 2836 viewsTomRAFC

Froch v Groves on 23:00 - May 31 by BartRowou

Yes - he punched him right in the face.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Froch v Groves on 21:15 - Jun 1 with 2763 viewsDaley_Lama

I've watched England games at new wembley and Peter Crouch looked like an oompah lumpah from my seat, what 80'000 people could see i don't know.

#hypehypeandhypesomemore

Poll: DF in or out

Froch v Groves on 08:36 - Jun 2 with 2664 viewsdingdangblue

Froch v Groves on 21:15 - Jun 1 by Daley_Lama

I've watched England games at new wembley and Peter Crouch looked like an oompah lumpah from my seat, what 80'000 people could see i don't know.

#hypehypeandhypesomemore

Surely they could have much more than that in Wembley? There are 90,000+ seats , then you have all the ones on the pitch? Unless they didn't use the upper tiers? But I would have thought they would have wanted to maximise the capacity available for this fight? As an aside - they were talking about a young bury boxer on talksport the other day - seems destined for great things the way they were praising him - even merntioned a possible fight at........Gigg lane!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Froch v Groves on 13:43 - Jun 2 with 2604 viewsnordenblue

Froch v Groves on 08:36 - Jun 2 by dingdangblue

Surely they could have much more than that in Wembley? There are 90,000+ seats , then you have all the ones on the pitch? Unless they didn't use the upper tiers? But I would have thought they would have wanted to maximise the capacity available for this fight? As an aside - they were talking about a young bury boxer on talksport the other day - seems destined for great things the way they were praising him - even merntioned a possible fight at........Gigg lane!

Scott Quigg will be the chap youre talking about
Froch v Groves on 13:53 - Jun 2 with 2589 views100notout

Froch v Groves on 13:43 - Jun 2 by nordenblue

Scott Quigg will be the chap youre talking about

Quigg at Gigg!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024