Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( 14:46 - May 27 with 1610 viewsHenryQPR

Just seen the new kit posted on website. I cannot imagine anything worse. Nike have done it again, bunch of scheisters - just like the England kit cock up - we have been well and truly screwed! And I hear that Year 1 is more of a Test kit and can be changed in year 2 - lets screw the fans again! Just had my QPR week ruined by this piece of Nike rubbish.
New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 14:50 - May 27 with 1566 viewsqprewan

Have to agree, they all look horrible, I certainly won't be getting one. Hate the small hoops.
New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 16:52 - May 27 with 1350 viewsA40Bosh

If your week can be "ruined" by what a football shirt looks like, then you must leave a very lucky life if that is as bad as it gets.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 16:56 - May 27 with 1336 viewsHenryQPR

New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 16:52 - May 27 by A40Bosh

If your week can be "ruined" by what a football shirt looks like, then you must leave a very lucky life if that is as bad as it gets.

Yep you are right! hardly a life changing event! I just hate the way Nike exploit the fans. They screwed the England fans with apiece of sh1t and now I feel they are screwing QPR! The world will still go round :-)
New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 17:34 - May 27 with 1271 viewsA40Bosh

New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 16:56 - May 27 by HenryQPR

Yep you are right! hardly a life changing event! I just hate the way Nike exploit the fans. They screwed the England fans with apiece of sh1t and now I feel they are screwing QPR! The world will still go round :-)

Yes, I agree the shirts are completely Shiite, but I don't agree that they are screwing us when it is them paying us £45m for the pleasure of us wearing their Shiite, not the other way around

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 18:09 - May 27 with 1208 viewsYorkRanger

New Kit - AAARRRGGGHHH :-( on 17:34 - May 27 by A40Bosh

Yes, I agree the shirts are completely Shiite, but I don't agree that they are screwing us when it is them paying us £45m for the pleasure of us wearing their Shiite, not the other way around

Agreed. Kits aren't great but huge money involved and genuine promise by TF to sort for the following season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024