Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maiga 13:24 - Apr 19 with 1911 viewsTGRRRSSS

He looks so clumsy, terrible shot then, how was he a Premiership player?
Maiga on 13:46 - Apr 19 with 1892 viewsQPR1882

Hes not, thats why WHU off loaded him
Maiga on 13:47 - Apr 19 with 1891 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yes but I cant see what anybody saw in him to bring him in to WH in the first place.
Maiga on 13:49 - Apr 19 with 1886 viewsQPR1882

You know your bad when the away fans start singing Zamoras name to replace you.
Maiga on 13:51 - Apr 19 with 1875 viewsTGRRRSSS

I assume we werent waiting to sign him al la Morrison to ensure availability for play offs.
Maiga on 14:14 - Apr 19 with 1812 viewsTacticalR

When one commentator asked 'Is it just lack of confidence?', the other commentator didn't even bother replying.

Air hostess clique

Maiga on 14:25 - Apr 19 with 1759 viewsCHUBBS

He can't even kill the ball with his chest,another poor display where he had 2 guilt edged chances yet never looked like delivering.
Like many of our players out there today,earning 10 times what they give in return.
The business genius TF sanctioned all of these ridiculous signings so the pound stops with him.
Maiga on 14:38 - Apr 19 with 1710 viewsTacticalR

Felt sorry for Kranjčar, having to play alongside the constipated duck©.

© Jack Gordon-Brown
'I saw Modibo Maiga waddle helplessly towards a hopefully punted long ball like a freakishly tall, somewhat constipated duck'
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34725/qpr%E2%80%99s

Air hostess clique

Maiga on 15:29 - Apr 19 with 1629 viewstoboboly

Terrible player. Luke Young would be a better option up front.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Maiga on 15:36 - Apr 19 with 1599 viewsJigsore

Maiga on 15:29 - Apr 19 by toboboly

iirc he even managed to score 2 in the same game against Stoke (?)

Harry's one armed bandit of team selection may well bring us this in the future anyway

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Maiga on 15:50 - Apr 19 with 1579 viewsCFW

If HR saw something in him he must have shit in his eyes. Possibly the worst player we have ever paid to play for us.
Maiga on 16:02 - Apr 19 with 1542 viewsbosh67

There is definitely something there but he looks like a person with zero confidence. I thought he looked okay first half and was unlucky via a deflection not to score with the last kick of the first half. Somehow you get the feeling if he scored one then he may find that elusive mojo. At 12m there must have been something about him. At the very least he worked hard today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Maiga on 16:03 - Apr 19 with 1540 viewsQPR1882

Maiga on 14:25 - Apr 19 by CHUBBS

He can't even kill the ball with his chest,another poor display where he had 2 guilt edged chances yet never looked like delivering.
Like many of our players out there today,earning 10 times what they give in return.
The business genius TF sanctioned all of these ridiculous signings so the pound stops with him.

The buck stops with TF, that is a wind up, right ?

We had lost our No 1 striker so Harry knocks on TF's door and tells him he knows a great replacement at WHU who we could get for only £15k a week.

And the reason we have him is TF's fault not Harry's ?
Maiga on 16:12 - Apr 19 with 1523 viewsbatmanhoop

I'm wondering whether it was part of the Morrison deal. Felt for the boy, not up to it
Maiga on 16:18 - Apr 19 with 1507 viewsYorkRanger

Maiga on 16:12 - Apr 19 by batmanhoop

I'm wondering whether it was part of the Morrison deal. Felt for the boy, not up to it

To be fair to him he tried hard and looked better than he has done in previous games. The sad fact is, however, he simply isn't good enough.
Maiga on 16:27 - Apr 19 with 1488 viewsenfieldargh

Maiga on 16:12 - Apr 19 by batmanhoop

What like the contract extension which would be triggered if swp played again?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Maiga on 17:09 - Apr 19 with 1431 viewsPunteR

He should have had at least 2 goals today. Kranjcar put him through on goal at about the 20 min mark but decided to take another touch and drag it back. Another chance missed was trying to get the ball on his left foot when it was easier to shoot with his right was embarrassing and his shot from outside the area was simply shocking. He had loads of time and looked like he couldn't believe no one was challenging him. He's got to hit the target or run it into the area.Frustrating to watch. The effort was there and did link up well on occasions with kranjcar to be fair, but his job is to score goals and he failed, unfortunately.
League 1 player. Maybe confidence.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Maiga on 18:06 - Apr 19 with 1346 viewsCHUBBS

Maiga on 16:03 - Apr 19 by QPR1882

The buck stops with TF, that is a wind up, right ?

We had lost our No 1 striker so Harry knocks on TF's door and tells him he knows a great replacement at WHU who we could get for only £15k a week.

And the reason we have him is TF's fault not Harry's ?

Yeah it is TF who is responsible for signing Maiga,SWP,Boswanka,Zamora,Johnson,Granero,Diakate,Ji sung Park,toilet,Cesar,Cisse and Young.
Now i know you're never gonna get them all right but for signing the cheques for this lot you must take the majority of the flak.
Oh and i nearly forgot Anton fcukin Ferdinand you just can't forgive him for that one!!
Look at the owner of Swansea,he never allows his managers to spend more than the club can afford.
Maybe TF needs to start again,or maybe its just too late.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:19]
Maiga on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 1342 viewssmegma

Neil Young even.
Maiga on 18:11 - Apr 19 with 1330 viewsWeaverQPR

What Maiga,Will Keane and Dellybelly have brought to the table we might as well of not bothered signing them

@WeavQPR

Maiga on 23:07 - Apr 19 with 1141 viewsQPR1882

Maiga on 18:06 - Apr 19 by CHUBBS

Yeah it is TF who is responsible for signing Maiga,SWP,Boswanka,Zamora,Johnson,Granero,Diakate,Ji sung Park,toilet,Cesar,Cisse and Young.
Now i know you're never gonna get them all right but for signing the cheques for this lot you must take the majority of the flak.
Oh and i nearly forgot Anton fcukin Ferdinand you just can't forgive him for that one!!
Look at the owner of Swansea,he never allows his managers to spend more than the club can afford.
Maybe TF needs to start again,or maybe its just too late.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 18:19]

Chubbs TF is a business man, Harry is a football man.

If Harry wanted some advise on how to run an airline or even a F1 team then he would be well advised to chat to someone who knows alot about such things, TF for example.

On the other hand if TF wants to know what players to purchase / loan for his football team then he would be well advised to chat to someone who knows a lot about such things, Harry for example.

TF has put his trust and employed someone who is supposed to know about football, he has had his trust misplaced and had his pants pulled down by the very person he has employed.

Its the football person who has fcked up with the signings not the business man
Maiga on 10:12 - Apr 20 with 1013 viewsCHUBBS

Maiga on 23:07 - Apr 19 by QPR1882

Chubbs TF is a business man, Harry is a football man.

If Harry wanted some advise on how to run an airline or even a F1 team then he would be well advised to chat to someone who knows alot about such things, TF for example.

On the other hand if TF wants to know what players to purchase / loan for his football team then he would be well advised to chat to someone who knows a lot about such things, Harry for example.

TF has put his trust and employed someone who is supposed to know about football, he has had his trust misplaced and had his pants pulled down by the very person he has employed.

Its the football person who has fcked up with the signings not the business man

Even a non football man can see that signing 30 something has beens on ridiculously lengthy contracts is a recipe for disaster.
TF is there to safe guard the clubs finances not the manager,he signs the players and picks the team.
The vast majority of the 200 million debt we find ourselves in was created under the previous 2 managers,especially MH.
Some of HR signings have been poor,but no where near as bad as the business done before he arrived.
From where i'm standing the problems at the club are created from the top where we just seem to have no feasible plan for long term success.
Until we bring in a new philosophy from the boardroom down we will repeat the same results we've always had.
Maiga on 10:44 - Apr 20 with 986 viewsHarbour

awful first touch....he scored in first home game for us i do not buy the lack of confidence excuse was said he did not work hard enough i training to earn regular slot ...if true thats appalling attitude....get rid..
Maiga on 11:30 - Apr 20 with 938 viewsHenryQPR

Absolute crap - what possessed Harry to sign him on loan? A football nothing and should be shipped straight back to WHU.
Maiga on 12:00 - Apr 21 with 820 viewsCHUBBS

I see he got a 4 in the fans ratings for the Leicester game,double last weeks 2 beating Ekkoto and SWP which is not to be sniffed at.
Maybe there's a sequence developing,an 8 for the Watford game perhaps.
Still think there's a Drogba style player in there just bursting to come out of the closet!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024