Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. 20:49 - Feb 16 with 8353 views_Kieran

Much like the GM appointment, I'm sure most will disagree but assuming everyone was 100% fit and available I'd be interested to see the following team, especially against 'weaker' opposition.

----------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

Rangel-----------Chico--------Williams--------Davies*/Taylor*

----------------------LEON-----------Michu-------------------

Dyer-------------------------Pablo-------------------Routledge

------------------------------Wilfried--------------------------------

*Dependant on the opposition and/or result needed.

Whilst Michu carries more of a goal threat, in my personal opinion Pablo is better at linking up with our other forward players, Wilfried and the wide men. He's the best player of a through ball we've got and after his recent form I'd be gutted to see him left out and he's unlikely to displace Routledge on left wing.

Meanwhile, Michu could make Shelvey esque runs from midfield and if Jonjo can score 4, 5? then it's my gut feeling that Michu could hit double figures at least and would still be a threat from set pieces, he's certainly up for a fight he's always tackling back and even if you think I'm talking sh!t it's also worth remembering it's a position he played for many years in Spain and he's one of the most energetic players in the squad

He would also provide a good 'target man' in midfield and if deployed as a get ball, give ball 'link up' man I'm sure he could achieve 90%+ pass completion stats too.

But at the end of the day I'll back whatever team the leader decides, he's doing a good job so far isn't he?

EDIT - Michu + Pablo have a good combo going on, like N Dizz & Angel. P.s I am NOT a troll, like the supreme leader I only want the best results for SCFC.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:31]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:51 - Feb 16 with 4842 viewsCooperman

Michu holding midfield?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:52 - Feb 16 with 4824 viewsSwansNZ

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:51 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Michu holding midfield?

exactly, a stupid idea

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:52 - Feb 16 with 4824 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:51 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Michu holding midfield?

Nah he'd be in the JDG role. (When JDG's not playing attacking midfielder)

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 4812 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:52 - Feb 16 by SwansNZ

exactly, a stupid idea

Pick your team then mate, it's a message board I'm not slagging anyone off.

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 4811 viewsCooperman

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:52 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Nah he'd be in the JDG role. (When JDG's not playing attacking midfielder)

To be honest I didn't know he had played there whilst in Spain. Shows what I know.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:59 - Feb 16 with 4771 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:52 - Feb 16 by SwansNZ

exactly, a stupid idea

Thanks for your contribution mukka, love your team by the way.

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:59 - Feb 16 with 4771 viewsJokeren1943

Shelvey will be pure gold for us in the long run. Guzman is more stable but next season Shelvey will be better.

So one for the future.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 21:01]
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:00 - Feb 16 with 4764 viewsSwansNZ

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:54 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Pick your team then mate, it's a message board I'm not slagging anyone off.

probably...
Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Shelvey Leon
Dyer Michu Pablo
Bony

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 4752 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:59 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

Shelvey will be pure gold for us in the long run. Guzman is more stable but next season Shelvey will be better.

So one for the future.

I respect your opinion but Angel Rangel needs the support of N Dizz, he's usually the quickest player on the pitch Zahahaha couldn't handle N Dizz.

And Leon Britton is still a better player than Canas, in my opinion, and I'm a big fan of Canas too. EDIT - We could rotate them.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 21:03]

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:06 - Feb 16 with 4732 viewsJokeren1943

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:02 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

I respect your opinion but Angel Rangel needs the support of N Dizz, he's usually the quickest player on the pitch Zahahaha couldn't handle N Dizz.

And Leon Britton is still a better player than Canas, in my opinion, and I'm a big fan of Canas too. EDIT - We could rotate them.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 21:03]

Personal i think Canas is better. Bit more power. Think we tend to need a hard hitter on defensive midfield :)

But on my team there is a misbalance. Shelvey tend to be too aggressive. Leaving to much space on our midfield in (the opponents) counterattacks.

Proberly because I am becoming an old dude, but who is N Dizz? lol
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 21:08]
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:08 - Feb 16 with 4728 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 20:59 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

So one for the future.

There's no doubting Jonjo's ability, although at this current moment in time Michu is better at Football. (When fit)

If played in Jonjo's/JDG's role in my opinion he would be just as effective defensively whilst scoring more goals. Just my opinion.

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:09 - Feb 16 with 4717 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:06 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

Personal i think Canas is better. Bit more power. Think we tend to need a hard hitter on defensive midfield :)

But on my team there is a misbalance. Shelvey tend to be too aggressive. Leaving to much space on our midfield in (the opponents) counterattacks.

Proberly because I am becoming an old dude, but who is N Dizz? lol
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 21:08]

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:12 - Feb 16 with 4711 viewsJokeren1943

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:08 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

There's no doubting Jonjo's ability, although at this current moment in time Michu is better at Football. (When fit)

If played in Jonjo's/JDG's role in my opinion he would be just as effective defensively whilst scoring more goals. Just my opinion.

The main problems with you having Michu as a central midfielder (not as an attacking midfielder) is that Michu is far best when he play up front just behind the striker.

Pablo is too slow, opposite Michu he can not outrun anyone.
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 4703 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:12 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

The main problems with you having Michu as a central midfielder (not as an attacking midfielder) is that Michu is far best when he play up front just behind the striker.

Pablo is too slow, opposite Michu he can not outrun anyone.

In the '#10' role you don't need to be fast, just fast in mind and release the ball early.

Pablo has been much more effective behind Wilfried than he was on the wing.

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 4703 viewsJokeren1943

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:09 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

ohhhhh lol

Dyer has proberly been our best winger this season (Pablo has been to much injured).
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 4692 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:14 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

ohhhhh lol

Dyer has proberly been our best winger this season (Pablo has been to much injured).

Pabs has been looking sharper the last few games.

Hope he doesn't break down again. *Touch wood

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:16 - Feb 16 with 4683 viewsJokeren1943

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:14 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

In the '#10' role you don't need to be fast, just fast in mind and release the ball early.

Pablo has been much more effective behind Wilfried than he was on the wing.

But I would much rather have Bony AND Michu inside the box when our wingers make passes in there, then Bony AND Pablo.

Having Michu upfront makes much more space to Bony and our wingers.
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:16 - Feb 16 with 4681 viewsJackFish

Vorm

Rangel
Chico
Williams
Davies

Leon
Canas

Dyer
Michu
Hernandez

Bony

------------------------

Put Hernandez on the wing, but I think he's better playing in behind the striker. Would have Michu starting there normally, with either Routs or Pablo on the wing.
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:17 - Feb 16 with 4673 viewsJokeren1943

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:15 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Pabs has been looking sharper the last few games.

Hope he doesn't break down again. *Touch wood

Pablo has been outstanding the last couple of games.

But he will most likely become injuryed again this season.
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:18 - Feb 16 with 4671 viewsGTCJack

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:00 - Feb 16 by SwansNZ

probably...
Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Shelvey Leon
Dyer Michu Pablo
Bony

Seconded. The only possibility for change might be Shelvey for JdG but otherwise spot on.
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:20 - Feb 16 with 4666 viewsGTCJack

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:16 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

But I would much rather have Bony AND Michu inside the box when our wingers make passes in there, then Bony AND Pablo.

Having Michu upfront makes much more space to Bony and our wingers.

The reality is that if Michu comes back firing we could have two 20+ goalscorers in the side, with the creativity of Hernandez on one flank and pace of Dyer on the other. In prospect it's pretty frightening; whether it works is another question.
YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:30 - Feb 16 with 4627 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:17 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

Pablo has been outstanding the last couple of games.

But he will most likely become injuryed again this season.

He's looked sharper the last few games, hopefully GM's training methods will fix him. He reckons he knows about conditioning anyway.

To be honest mate after the last 3 games who knows what team we'll go with the opposition certainly don't.

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:30 - Feb 16 with 4625 viewstherealme

Vorm
Rangel Chico Ash Ben
Shelvey Leon
Nath Michu Routs
Bony

Pace, goals, trickery, vision...

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:36 - Feb 16 with 4598 views_Kieran

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:14 - Feb 16 by Jokeren1943

ohhhhh lol

Agreed mate he's been consistent, it was a shame when he got injured.

YOUR best SCFC 11, assuming everyone was 100% fit. on 21:37 - Feb 16 with 4595 viewsBloodyhills

--------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

Rangel-----------Chico--------Williams--------Davies

----------------------LEON-----------Canas-------------------

Dyer-------------------------Michu-------------------Routledge/Hernandez

------------------------------Wilfried--------------------------------

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024