Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real away day saturday 13:16 - Jan 21 with 6895 viewsliamharr10

Havent been this excited for an away day in years... 3000 sold plus the extra 1000 allocated looks to be gone by the end of tonight.
Real away day saturday on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 5666 viewspencoedjack

Is that true ?
Real away day saturday on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 5662 viewsJBT95

Is that actually confirmed we are taking 3000+ plus?
Real away day saturday on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 5648 viewsliamharr10

Real away day saturday on 13:18 - Jan 21 by JBT95

Is that actually confirmed we are taking 3000+ plus?

3000 officialy sold... fans couldnt get any yesterday so birmibgham allocated an extra 1000. We'll easily sell that 1000 too. Championship away days had better atmosphere
Real away day saturday on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 5639 viewsshandyjack

i thought Dineen said we sold out original allocation of 800 and we had applied for more?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Real away day saturday on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 5614 viewspencoedjack

Real away day saturday on 13:22 - Jan 21 by shandyjack

i thought Dineen said we sold out original allocation of 800 and we had applied for more?

Seems more realistic .
Real away day saturday on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 5597 viewsliamharr10

Real away day saturday on 13:22 - Jan 21 by shandyjack

800 was three days ago bud
Real away day saturday on 13:27 - Jan 21 with 5590 viewsshandyjack

Real away day saturday on 13:26 - Jan 21 by liamharr10

800 was three days ago bud

i hope your right but i'd be very surprised to see that number there.

p.s. i will be there

Poll: Expectation for the season

Real away day saturday on 13:30 - Jan 21 with 5561 viewsTrundle10

St Andrews is a dive
Login to get fewer ads

Real away day saturday on 13:32 - Jan 21 with 5559 viewsliamharr10

Real away day saturday on 13:30 - Jan 21 by Trundle10

St Andrews is a dive

Any of you on the bus from the smiths in hafod?
Real away day saturday on 13:55 - Jan 21 with 5453 viewsswanskid95

Doubt we sold 2,300 tickets in 2 days, but hey ho, ill be there!
Real away day saturday on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 5383 viewsPegojack

Aye, well, don't get too excited. I'll be there too, but I am fully expecting the stiffs to turn out, maybe with one or two untried youngsters, and we risk a repeat of the Capital Cup debacle.
Real away day saturday on 15:09 - Jan 21 with 5270 viewsperchrockjack

Vasquez will start and come good . Its one of the few ever Swans games I wont be upset about too much to lose. If it works as a warm up for Vorm Dyer et al then good but I wouldn't want us to do a Wigan

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Real away day saturday on 15:52 - Jan 21 with 5166 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

So it's not 3,000 with an application of another 1,000.
It's actually 800 with an application of a few hundred more...
Real away day saturday on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 5104 viewsJack_y_Jwc

My arse we've sold anywhere near 3,000 tickets for this Saturday. If we were playing Bristol Rovers I might have believed you but that's just nonsense.

Real away day saturday on 16:05 - Jan 21 with 5072 viewsjackharris

Real away day saturday on 16:01 - Jan 21 by Jack_y_Jwc

My arse we've sold anywhere near 3,000 tickets for this Saturday. If we were playing Bristol Rovers I might have believed you but that's just nonsense.

Bristol Rovers would have been an allocation of around 1,500 to be pedantic!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Real away day saturday on 16:40 - Jan 21 with 4920 viewsmonmouth

Went to that hole in 1982. We needed to win to keep up a top 4/5 push. We were utter gash and I ended up having to sit with the brummies. Walshie scored to equalise from nothing then we promptly conceded another. Miserable day all round that one was. Can't make it this weekend which is a pig as it's an easy trip for me; hoping we put the record straight for the cap 1 nonsense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Real away day saturday on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 4817 viewsWarwickHunt

Real away day saturday on 16:40 - Jan 21 by monmouth

Went to that hole in 1982. We needed to win to keep up a top 4/5 push. We were utter gash and I ended up having to sit with the brummies. Walshie scored to equalise from nothing then we promptly conceded another. Miserable day all round that one was. Can't make it this weekend which is a pig as it's an easy trip for me; hoping we put the record straight for the cap 1 nonsense.

Aye - that was a sh!te day. Best bit was about 300 "zulus" running away after the match when they realised a coachload of Jacks actually quite fancied a tear up.
Real away day saturday on 17:03 - Jan 21 with 4749 viewskopperburgjack

Buzzing for it mate as you said should be a class away day and hoping same kind of away end as when we played there in the championship!! All dayer is in the cards just hoping we can get the away end rocking with flags and noise!!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Real away day saturday on 17:35 - Jan 21 with 4570 viewspencoedjack

Real away day saturday on 16:53 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

Aye - that was a sh!te day. Best bit was about 300 "zulus" running away after the match when they realised a coachload of Jacks actually quite fancied a tear up.

300 Zulus running from a bus full of Swansea .....

You should hook up with Anus Abraham's and write a book.
Real away day saturday on 18:21 - Jan 21 with 4385 viewsWarwickHunt

Real away day saturday on 17:35 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

I wasn't involved. I was getting into a car nearby with a few other Jacks from London. You've never seen a mob sh!t themselves when their bluff has been called? Really?
Used to happen all time when there was little police protection and no CCTV. I put "zulus" in inverted commas as they were mostly youngsters.
It happened on a much smaller scale at Pompey a couple of years ago as it happens...

Plenty on here know I was a bit of a lad in the 70s. I was well out of it by the 80s so I'm not point scoring. It was just funny...

If I did write a book at least I'd know there's no apostrophe in Abrahams.
Real away day saturday on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 4334 viewsshingle

Real away day saturday on 15:09 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Vasquez will start and come good . Its one of the few ever Swans games I wont be upset about too much to lose. If it works as a warm up for Vorm Dyer et al then good but I wouldn't want us to do a Wigan

Vasquez will come good will he.
Real away day saturday on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 4316 viewsjandyt

Real away day saturday on 18:21 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

I wasn't involved. I was getting into a car nearby with a few other Jacks from London. You've never seen a mob sh!t themselves when their bluff has been called? Really?
Used to happen all time when there was little police protection and no CCTV. I put "zulus" in inverted commas as they were mostly youngsters.
It happened on a much smaller scale at Pompey a couple of years ago as it happens...

Plenty on here know I was a bit of a lad in the 70s. I was well out of it by the 80s so I'm not point scoring. It was just funny...

If I did write a book at least I'd know there's no apostrophe in Abrahams.

Probably a bit more than a coach load, but they definitely had a shock when the main body of Swans fans came out of the ground and down the hill with a noticeable number up for it. The Brummies disappeared pretty quickly. I wasn't involved either, but remember it clear as day!

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Real away day saturday on 18:56 - Jan 21 with 4144 viewsWarwickHunt

Real away day saturday on 18:31 - Jan 21 by jandyt

Probably a bit more than a coach load, but they definitely had a shock when the main body of Swans fans came out of the ground and down the hill with a noticeable number up for it. The Brummies disappeared pretty quickly. I wasn't involved either, but remember it clear as day!

Thank you!

Probably another incident as it was about ten/fifteen minutes after the match but sounds like the same mob of brave Brummies...
Real away day saturday on 21:44 - Jan 21 with 3566 viewsScoobyWho

Real away day saturday on 17:35 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

As an eyewitness that day i can confirm the Brummies were scattered. Not sure by who or how many. But it happened,

Maybe your believing the Abraham ? And falling for the bluff ;-)

And pompey ? FA cup when dyer scored, they were well and truly taught a lesson.
Spot on warwick.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2014 21:47]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Real away day saturday on 22:15 - Jan 21 with 3437 viewsLiberty

Remember when an away trip to Birmingham was one of the highlights to season, come a long way in short time.

Saw the cardiff mob once run at the zulus, it was hilarious, the zulus stood their ground, cardiff mob slowed, zulus ran at them and cardiff scattered like diarreoh in the pan.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024