Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku or Bony 18:10 - Dec 22 with 11601 viewsrockin

I'm sorry there is simply no comparison.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:47 - Dec 22 with 1422 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 18:41 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

So go and watch a different team, The reality of life in the premier league is that this is how it is. If you are not happy do something else.

You're like a lingering fart.

If everyone was like you on this site we'd have a mentality of conference football
Lukaku or Bony on 18:49 - Dec 22 with 1417 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 18:46 - Dec 22 by budegan

Why are you always so nasty to people who don't have the same opinion as you? It's not a nice trait at all. Just because you're writing to someone you can't see doesn't mean they don't have feelings.

You think thats me being nasty? Im just expressing my opinion. Its funny that certain people like taking the rise out of people, yet when people respond in kind, they dont like it. Its give and take. If you dont like my posts there is an ignore feature.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Lukaku or Bony on 18:50 - Dec 22 with 1408 viewsbudegan

Lukaku or Bony on 18:49 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

You think thats me being nasty? Im just expressing my opinion. Its funny that certain people like taking the rise out of people, yet when people respond in kind, they dont like it. Its give and take. If you dont like my posts there is an ignore feature.

Ever so aggressive. I hope you're not like this in real life.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:50 - Dec 22 with 1405 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 18:49 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

You carry on mate I have skin thicker than a rhino.

Bring it on.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:50 - Dec 22 with 1403 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 18:47 - Dec 22 by rockin

You're like a lingering fart.

If everyone was like you on this site we'd have a mentality of conference football

"Mentality of conference football"
errrr...

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Lukaku or Bony on 18:51 - Dec 22 with 1401 viewsLeonisGod

Lukaku or Bony on 18:38 - Dec 22 by rockin

Sorry but I'm not happy when we're beat at home quite convincingly. Sounds like you're clutching at straws there.

Jeez, we weren't beaten convincingly at all. We were Howard's fingertips away from a 2-2 and we bossed large parts of the game. We looked like a team again; just need to sort out the final third. Serious bunch of panic merchants on here tonight. That was a decent performance from us against a team in the top 4.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:52 - Dec 22 with 1393 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 18:50 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

"Mentality of conference football"
errrr...

I think you need to understand the difference between a different point of view and pessimism.

There's a huge difference.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:55 - Dec 22 with 1374 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 18:52 - Dec 22 by rockin

I think you need to understand the difference between a different point of view and pessimism.

There's a huge difference.

I don't need to do anything. Im perfectly satisfied with how my teams is doing,

Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku or Bony on 18:56 - Dec 22 with 1364 viewsMatlock_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 18:15 - Dec 22 by rockin

I think Luke Moore is more skillful and would work better in OUR team yes.

Is he a better player, no.

Moore is awful and wouldn't have made a scrap of difference today.

Jack
Lukaku or Bony on 18:57 - Dec 22 with 1363 viewsrockin

Lukaku or Bony on 18:55 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

Good for you, but don't slate people for daring to have a different viewpoint.

It's called an opinion matey.
Lukaku or Bony on 18:58 - Dec 22 with 1352 viewsGreekSwan

Lukaku looked like a league 2 player today and we deserved a point expected a lot more from them, shows how poor the league is
Lukaku or Bony on 18:58 - Dec 22 with 1349 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 18:57 - Dec 22 by rockin

Good for you, but don't slate people for daring to have a different viewpoint.

It's called an opinion matey.

Im not slating anyone. I was even diplomatic about people who don't share my view, until you accuse me of pretentious waffle, at which point I responded in kind.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:00 - Dec 22 with 1331 viewsMatlock_Jack

Lukaku or Bony on 18:58 - Dec 22 by GreekSwan

Lukaku looked like a league 2 player today and we deserved a point expected a lot more from them, shows how poor the league is

Two poor goals, including the free-kick?

What would you say if we had scored them?

Sorry but no good rubbishing the league for our inability to win.

Jack
Lukaku or Bony on 19:01 - Dec 22 with 1325 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 18:50 - Dec 22 by budegan

Ever so aggressive. I hope you're not like this in real life.

What if I am.?

Lukaku or Bony on 19:02 - Dec 22 with 1322 viewsgyrjack

Lukaku or Bony on 18:55 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

yep, it was 50/50 against a very good team. We should be proud to be able to stand toe to toe with the likes of these, ya win some ya lose some, hey fkin ho! no need to panic
Lukaku or Bony on 19:02 - Dec 22 with 1292 viewsPhil_S

Lukaku or Bony on 18:58 - Dec 22 by GreekSwan

As much as I dont think Lukaku was brilliant today calling him a league two player is up there with one of the funniest things I have read today
Lukaku or Bony on 19:03 - Dec 22 with 1285 viewsDarran

I'm not even going to read the thread but has anyone made a comparison then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukaku or Bony on 19:05 - Dec 22 with 1281 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Strange day to bring up the comparison. Lukaku is a much better player than Bony but on today's showing Bony was slightly better. Lukaku simply didn't get a kick because Ash had him in his pocket.

Lukaku has the potential to be world class but he'll forget today's game very quickly. The OP is simply a vehicle to rubbish Bony.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Lukaku or Bony on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1266 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 19:05 - Dec 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Strange day to bring up the comparison. Lukaku is a much better player than Bony but on today's showing Bony was slightly better. Lukaku simply didn't get a kick because Ash had him in his pocket.

Lukaku has the potential to be world class but he'll forget today's game very quickly. The OP is simply a vehicle to rubbish Bony.

Second attempt to do so in the last two days.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:12 - Dec 22 with 1241 viewsGeoffThom

Rockin you're pissing in the wind these blinkered pilocks on here are so one eyed that they wouldn't know a good player if he kicked them up the arse ,and cannot accept bony is poor
Lukaku or Bony on 19:13 - Dec 22 with 1237 viewsbudegan

Lukaku or Bony on 19:01 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

What if I am.?

Again with the aggression. I pity those around you.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:14 - Dec 22 with 1230 viewsDarran

Lukaku or Bony on 19:12 - Dec 22 by GeoffThom

Rockin you're pissing in the wind these blinkered pilocks on here are so one eyed that they wouldn't know a good player if he kicked them up the arse ,and cannot accept bony is poor

Who would you rather then Geoff Lukaku or Bony?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukaku or Bony on 19:14 - Dec 22 with 1229 viewsPhil_S

Lukaku or Bony on 19:12 - Dec 22 by GeoffThom

So anyone that doesnt agree with you is a pillock? There goes any credibility your argument may or may not have had. Out that window. The one over there. Yes that one.
Lukaku or Bony on 19:16 - Dec 22 with 1224 viewsJackanapes

Lukaku or Bony on 19:13 - Dec 22 by budegan

Again with the aggression. I pity those around you.

I wasn't being aggressive. If you are so paranoid as to perceive typed words as aggression, then its you who has the problem. I get on very well with all the people I sit with.

Lukaku or Bony on 19:19 - Dec 22 with 1203 viewsGeoffThom

Lukaku or Bony on 19:14 - Dec 22 by Phil_S

So anyone that doesnt agree with you is a pillock? There goes any credibility your argument may or may not have had. Out that window. The one over there. Yes that one.

Truth hurts and many many people on this site cannot accept it come out of your ivory towers and talk to people who've watched football for years and listen to the majority and they all are saying the same like it or not he's poor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024