Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evening ruined 20:41 - May 15 with 5200 views442Dale

Steve Eyre spotted in the tunnel area at Huddersfield v MKDons.

If Town mess it up you'll know he's made it on to the bench.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Evening ruined on 20:11 - May 16 with 634 views442Dale

Seeing our released/players contracted list last week was yet another painful reminder. We haven't forgotten Graham Barrow either, seeing him on MotD celebrating wasn't fun for Dale fans. But maybe we're wrong, please inform us about the rules. Have City fans forgotten all their crap managers?

Maybe we'll forget quicker if tales of what he's up to aren't posted here. Especially those that can't even be found anywhere else.

Evening ruined on 20:18 - May 16 with 618 viewslovecity

Evening ruined on 20:11 - May 16 by 442Dale

Seeing our released/players contracted list last week was yet another painful reminder. We haven't forgotten Graham Barrow either, seeing him on MotD celebrating wasn't fun for Dale fans. But maybe we're wrong, please inform us about the rules. Have City fans forgotten all their crap managers?

Maybe we'll forget quicker if tales of what he's up to aren't posted here. Especially those that can't even be found anywhere else.

442 you were the one who started first post talkin about where he was? Although I take your point. If you don't want discussions about him don't start threads about him surely? Truce and respect 442 I have shared your disappointments. They will turn.
Evening ruined on 20:19 - May 16 with 618 viewsmightydale

Evening ruined on 19:30 - May 16 by lovecity

Five weeks ago that...apparently one of first team staff poorly and se was assisting with training first day and has continued.

Lovecity you talk more shit then my ass after a dirty donner with chilli sauce

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Evening ruined on 20:21 - May 16 with 609 views442Dale

Evening ruined on 20:18 - May 16 by lovecity

442 you were the one who started first post talkin about where he was? Although I take your point. If you don't want discussions about him don't start threads about him surely? Truce and respect 442 I have shared your disappointments. They will turn.

Exactly. I started it just like some mention Barrow.

Leave us to it. We've been saddled with players we don't want by a manager who took us backwards.

The end.

Evening ruined on 20:37 - May 16 with 588 viewsYorkshire_Dale

LC I quite like you......your earlier contributions to this forum were always positive in dire circumstances.

But let's face it,Steve Eyre was woeful and his reign at San Spotty is one we all want to forget.

Let's leave it there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024