Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text 11:17 - Jan 3 with 6633 viewsraadale

Just confirmed, Month long loam. Excellent signing i think...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:19 - Jan 3 with 5216 viewsKenBoon

It is excellent, but we need longer than a month. We need players to the seasons end.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:26 - Jan 3 with 5148 viewsfitzochris

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:19 - Jan 3 by KenBoon

It is excellent, but we need longer than a month. We need players to the seasons end.

If the loans prove successful, and it benefits Blackpool too, we will hopefully be able to extend these deals...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:36 - Jan 3 with 5069 viewsClivert

Ball going back and staying at Posh then???

Would be a shame that as Ball and the Bog man linked up well yesterday.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:42 - Jan 3 with 5032 viewsTomRAFC

most teams in the division would be happy to have ormerod in their squad! an experienced head with an eye for goal. hopefully he and bogdanovic can link up well.

ball will probably be back off to posh now but really hasn't impressed in his second spell.

interested to see if byrne is the answer to finding a partner for jordan and if beech brings in a winger

very impressive behaviour so far from beechy

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:55 - Jan 3 with 4976 viewsleedsdale

Potentially another impressive signing, his experience should be key.

There should be some news today re Trotman/Holden as well as it was today that their respective loan deals expired.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 12:14 - Jan 3 with 4876 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 11:19 - Jan 3 by KenBoon

If ever a glass was half full it's yours ya f**king misery!
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 12:19 - Jan 3 with 4821 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 12:14 - Jan 3 by Albert_Whitehurst

Easy NC.........Ken is right in some respects, we have not had any consistency in this team at all this season.

Err's dross have been in and out and formations played with etc.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 12:23 - Jan 3 with 4794 viewsD_Alien

Or empty?!

Must admit, I quite enjoy Ken's misery-guts approach - reminds me how lucky I am!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:44 - Jan 3 with 4426 viewselectricblue

At 35yrs old hardly impressive is it..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:50 - Jan 3 with 4386 viewsleedsdale

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:44 - Jan 3 by electricblue

why not?
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:53 - Jan 3 with 4371 views1907

Are you serious? So if we signed Thierry Henry would that not be impressive either?
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:53 - Jan 3 with 4369 views1907

Are you serious? So if we signed Thierry Henry would that not be impressive either?
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 4345 viewsTTNYear

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 15:53 - Jan 3 by 1907

I dont think age should be a barrier.

Your honour I give you a Mr Tony Ellis, who we got an the end of his career and brought on the likes of Platt and others around him.

In the same breath I could give you a Mr Andy Morris, unfortunately.

We have tried young and have only hit the mark with Ball to date. Berkamp et al have all been bobbins. I think a bit of old timers guile will not go amiss, with a hint of youth.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 16:02 - Jan 3 with 4330 viewsKenBoon

I said its excellent. But we do need players signed until May.

Considering our league position half full is fookin' smashed off my face on cake and clarky cats.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 16:06 - Jan 3 with 4311 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 16:02 - Jan 3 by KenBoon

I said its excellent. But we do need players signed until May.

Considering our league position half full is fookin' smashed off my face on cake and clarky cats.

You should try the yellow bentines...
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 16:54 - Jan 3 with 4183 views1907

That Ryan Lowe did alright
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 17:36 - Jan 3 with 4041 viewsaleanddale

If Ormerod is only 80% fit he will fit right in.

Top player and will score plenty at this level.

Him and Bogman up top with the youngsters buzzing around them will do me.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 17:38 - Jan 3 with 4033 viewsMoonyDale

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 16:54 - Jan 3 by 1907

That Ryan Lowe did alright

Tony Ford anyone ?????

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 18:34 - Jan 3 with 3940 viewsColDale

What the signing of Ormerod also does is provide yet another wise old head in the dressing room. Yes he's getting on a bit but he played in around a third of Blackpool's games in the top flight last season, and coupled with the signings of Bogdanovic and possibly Blake, we have added some real professionalism to the dressing room. They're clearly not hear for one last pay day, as otherwise they'd be sitting tight on their deals at their current sides. If the younger lads can't learn from the likes of these, then they've no chance of making it in the game.

And also, within a couple of weeks as caretaker, this side has got Beech's stamp all over it.

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 3847 viewsDaley_Lama

Re: Wise old head.

Boggy ran to the corner to tell Nicky Adams what to do at a corner in the first half. Also, he stayed with JLAA throughout his injury treatment in the second half. Not bad for a debutant.

Seeing as we've got two from Blackpool is this a BOGof deal?

I'm chuffed to bits at Brett Oromerod (or Robert D'Morte as Blackpool anagram fans labelled him about 10 years ago) has signed, I've known a few Blackpool fans for years and a legend there is he, in the same way Dean Windass was a Baaarnsley. He didn't do too bad against us as an 'old one' either.

35 is young anyway, you ageist gits.

Poll: DF in or out

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 19:59 - Jan 3 with 3759 viewsBlueMessiah

Cracking signing on the face of it. May even be able to play a bit deeper now as an attacking midfielder if he's got the legs for it, maybe give Jones a rest.

I remember another 'ageing' Blackpool legend arriving about 10 years ago. Was an absolutely fantastic player for us that season, sadly gets somewhat overshadowed by the total pig's dick he made of being our manager shortly afterwards.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 20:02 - Jan 3 with 3745 viewsDaley_Lama

A certain more recent ex=manager of ours started his revolution with the signing of a loanee from Blackpool in the shape of Rory Prendeghast.

Poll: DF in or out

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 21:25 - Jan 3 with 3628 viewsOrmerodisagod

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 19:06 - Jan 3 by Daley_Lama

Re: Wise old head.

Boggy ran to the corner to tell Nicky Adams what to do at a corner in the first half. Also, he stayed with JLAA throughout his injury treatment in the second half. Not bad for a debutant.

Seeing as we've got two from Blackpool is this a BOGof deal?

I'm chuffed to bits at Brett Oromerod (or Robert D'Morte as Blackpool anagram fans labelled him about 10 years ago) has signed, I've known a few Blackpool fans for years and a legend there is he, in the same way Dean Windass was a Baaarnsley. He didn't do too bad against us as an 'old one' either.

35 is young anyway, you ageist gits.

This is guy is a legend at BFC. Although he lost the pace that was his main asset he has replaced it with guile and determination. A model professional in every respect. He will undoubtedly do well for you. Look after him.
Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 22:13 - Jan 3 with 3552 viewsmikehunt

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 21:25 - Jan 3 by Ormerodisagod

This is guy is a legend at BFC. Although he lost the pace that was his main asset he has replaced it with guile and determination. A model professional in every respect. He will undoubtedly do well for you. Look after him.

I was just about to be picky and point out that BFC stands for the gigglers but then I noticed you've put it in capitals. So that's alright then.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 04:10 - Jan 4 with 3430 viewsAtThePeake

Brett Ormerod Joins official Text on 21:25 - Jan 3 by Ormerodisagod

Are you Jacks brother?

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024