Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter 11:02 - Jul 20 with 1148 viewsliamW

I have to speak out against this horrible app. Yesterday we had a few real clowns failing to understand or knowingly trying to disrupt the Swansea Independent timeline. One who Keith quickly despatched and another who has egotistically been a source of disruption. The latter caused my mentor at uni untold hassle when his wife died. They formed a part of several others who were involved in him being called a pedophile, child abuser and this when he was grieving. He has actually put that on twitter today. A poisonous little entity they are.

I realise that websites such as this will at times get no marks causing trouble. But yesterday has to be the final straw. This is why my social media is protected and I don’t do twitter. As Keith says, what comes around goes around, and on this basket case I hope it comes around very quickly

This post has been edited by an administrator
Twitter on 11:51 - Jul 20 with 1073 viewsKeithHaynes

We have to deal with it a lot, not so much these days after certain people have got the message. David’s experiences back then were dealt with by the police, and a verbal caution administered. Not bad for a bloke who numerous people said didn’t exist. 😂 Looking forward to your next report. Let’s leave this and a few others alone, they are not worth the effort. Unless they start up again and then it’s a different ball game.

Never be afraid to put these things in your own name and challenge everything. Parasites are easily cleansed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Twitter on 11:58 - Jul 20 with 1043 viewsonehunglow

Twitter on 11:51 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

We have to deal with it a lot, not so much these days after certain people have got the message. David’s experiences back then were dealt with by the police, and a verbal caution administered. Not bad for a bloke who numerous people said didn’t exist. 😂 Looking forward to your next report. Let’s leave this and a few others alone, they are not worth the effort. Unless they start up again and then it’s a different ball game.

Never be afraid to put these things in your own name and challenge everything. Parasites are easily cleansed.

I know yiu have much to deal with
Quite how,I’d love to know
I cannot understand this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Twitter on 12:12 - Jul 20 with 1016 viewsbuilthjack

Twitter is for fruit salmons.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Twitter on 13:22 - Jul 20 with 946 viewsSullutaCreturned

Twitter again, it's just an outlet for morons, I'll admit a lot of decent people use it but the low life scumbags enjoy their free for alls on there as if they are untouchable. They always get caught in the end.

It's not for me though, social media, generally speaking, is a horrible place with far too much hate involved.
Twitter on 15:32 - Jul 20 with 846 viewsKeithHaynes

Twitter on 13:22 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

Twitter again, it's just an outlet for morons, I'll admit a lot of decent people use it but the low life scumbags enjoy their free for alls on there as if they are untouchable. They always get caught in the end.

It's not for me though, social media, generally speaking, is a horrible place with far too much hate involved.

And a clear lack of bottle because I’ve never met any of them despite trying.

Twitter on 15:49 - Jul 20 with 806 viewsSullutaCreturned

Twitter on 15:32 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

And a clear lack of bottle because I’ve never met any of them despite trying.

That's why they use it, Keith. It gives them an almost perfect platform to spout their bile. Except it's not quite perfect and when they go too far thy are tracked down by the authorities..

Or they come up against someone like you.

I offered to meet a couple of people off here, in times gone by. I pointed out (quite strongly) that there wouldn't be any violence because I am nt a violent person, I wanted to give them the opportunity to say to my face what was posted on here. They never took me up on it which just goes to show what cowards they really are.

It's one thing to diss someone's argument with a substantive post, it's another thing entirely to call people nasty names and to say bad things about them, I have slipped a few times but I am a total angel compared to some of the things said on here that have earned people bans.
Twitter on 16:05 - Jul 20 with 785 views3swan

I don’t do ‘X’ / Twitter so have no knowledge of what’s been said apart from reading the few comments on here.

So can’t comment, apart from to say, that the few that make cowardly comments don’t reflect the silent majority who would be ashamed of this type of thing.

For everyone of those, however disgusting, there is an army who would stand with you.
Twitter on 16:28 - Jul 20 with 758 viewsbuilthjack

Too many hide behind user names whether it’s on twitter or even on here.
Cowards.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Twitter on 16:47 - Jul 20 with 719 viewsKeithHaynes

Twitter on 16:05 - Jul 20 by 3swan

I don’t do ‘X’ / Twitter so have no knowledge of what’s been said apart from reading the few comments on here.

So can’t comment, apart from to say, that the few that make cowardly comments don’t reflect the silent majority who would be ashamed of this type of thing.

For everyone of those, however disgusting, there is an army who would stand with you.

It’s basically David having a pop at a certain individual yesterday who was a part of a group when we first started who demonised him and called him a number of expletives regards him child offending against children, all because they didn’t like his reporting. Basically they are a bit thick. At the time he was nursing his wife who was only 48, she died a few years later. The twitter bully’s first undermined him and then this site. They even believed he didn’t exist.

I do know it will come back to haunt them. Even though one has been investigated by south wales police and lost his job. That’s nothing. That’s my final comment on it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024